Main > Stakeholder Proposals

Proxy: xeroc

(1/42) > >>

xeroc:
Many have noticed already, that I have found less and less time to participate actively
in BitShares related topics like politics, development, etc.

In particular in these days, I have to focus on my own businesses more than ever and
thus don't find time to participate in projects for the fun alone. This includes my
participation on social media channel, businesses, support, development on various
github repositories and the foundation.

However, I realize that my assistance might be helpful from time to time. This is why
I will still be available for this community and the BitShares Blockchain, however,
no longer for free.

Furthermore I don't have the time to prepare another random worker proposal with
all the politics and drama involved. For this reason, I ask the community to provide
funding (through any means) upfront if they like to hire me for work.

In the meantime, I'd like to also let everyone know that there are talks for a sale of
bitshares.eu.

Fare well.

Bangzi:
Please consider vote for Worker: 1.14.236 BAIP-Threshold to increase the number of votes required, one of the criteria to pass a BAIP(BitAssets Improvement Proposal).

Bangzi:
Can you approve Committee-account Proposal: 1.10.50903 to Create a new Worker "BAIP-Threshold"? Is one of the criteria to pass a BAIP(BitAssets Improvement Proposal)

https://github.com/bitshares/baips/blob/master/baip-0001.md

Sapiens:

--- Quote from: xeroc on October 21, 2019, 11:20:14 am ---I support the following BSIPs:

BSIP 73: Match force-settlement orders with margin calls and limit orders
    BSIP 72: Tanks and Taps: A General Solution for Smart Contract Asset Handling
    BSIP 70: Peer-to-Peer Leveraged Trading
    BSIP 69: Additional Assert Predicates
    BSIP 64: Optional HTLC preimage length, HASH160 addition, and memo field
    BSIP 62: Close margin position
    BSIP 61: Operation to Update Limit Orders
    BSIP 57: Managed Vesting Balances
    BSIP 47: Vote Proxies for Different Referendum Categories and explicit voting operation
    BSIP 45: Add BitAsset as Backing Collateral flag/permission
    BSIP 39: Automatically approve proposals by the proposer
    BSIP 22: Vote Decay for Witnesses, Committee members & Proxies

Also, I am not 100% sure vote-decay will change things to the better, but I am willing to support this experiment.

--- End quote ---

Thanks man, very appreciated your effort and time is here.

Good that you gave a chance to vote decay too.

xeroc:
I support the following BSIPs:

BSIP 73: Match force-settlement orders with margin calls and limit orders
    BSIP 72: Tanks and Taps: A General Solution for Smart Contract Asset Handling
    BSIP 70: Peer-to-Peer Leveraged Trading
    BSIP 69: Additional Assert Predicates
    BSIP 64: Optional HTLC preimage length, HASH160 addition, and memo field
    BSIP 62: Close margin position
    BSIP 61: Operation to Update Limit Orders
    BSIP 57: Managed Vesting Balances
    BSIP 47: Vote Proxies for Different Referendum Categories and explicit voting operation
    BSIP 45: Add BitAsset as Backing Collateral flag/permission
    BSIP 39: Automatically approve proposals by the proposer
    BSIP 22: Vote Decay for Witnesses, Committee members & Proxies

Also, I am not 100% sure vote-decay will change things to the better, but I am willing to support this experiment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version