Author Topic: Proxy: xeroc  (Read 77873 times)

Offline gghi

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ttt888
Recently, I have been studying the BTS problem, constantly looking through the forum posts, constantly thinking, thinking more and more clearly, gradually found that the BTS problem is not very big, in fact, it is very simple, but we lost ourselves.

Feeding price should answer how much BTS price is more reasonable, feeding price should actually be determined according to the demand of bitcny. The demand of bitcny determines the price of BTS, not the price of BTS determines the demand of BITCNY. If this relationship is straightened out, then the problem can be solved simply by determining the feeding price according to the market demand for bitcny.

In fact, the future market for bitcny is very big demand, so we just need to constantly adjust the BTS feeding according to demand. How to judge the demand for bitcny, the market will give us the answer, the drum charge rate, the exchange of bitcny trading prices can be referred to.

The problem is that the demand for bitcny is not effectively transmitted to the feed price. Our feed price only collects the price of the exchange. It is not that the exchange controls the feed price, but that we do not determine the reasonable feed price according to the demand of bitcny in time.

We just have to hold on to the market demand for smart money and let the market decide the price of BTS. Using the invisible hand, the charge rate, to dynamically adjust the feeding to improve anchoring accuracy, let 1 bitcny = 1 cny, and BTS succeeds.

Offline gghi

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ttt888
使锚定资产更精确是BTS理事会的主要努力方向

1BITCNY=1CNY    AND    1BITUSD=1USD

The feed model does have a lot of things to adjust, and everyone is exploring.

Making the anchor assets more precise is the main direction of the BTS Council.

1BITCNY=1CNY AND 1BITUSD=1USD

« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 07:57:29 am by gghi »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Given that there now is a bsip for MSSR and further discussion going on I believe it is the right step to reapprove
witnesses gdex-witness, magicwallet.witness, and witness.yao.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Another update:
I just voted for the Trusty community wallet worker: 1.14.117

They have provided quite some cool product already and have proven themselves before even asking for compensation!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Couple things today:

1.)
Voted for witness btspp-witness: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=26903.new#new

2.)
A rather long topic: CNY MSSR.
TL;DR; I removed my vote from gdex-witness, magicwallet.witness, and witness.yao.

I'd like to go a little into the details here: Certainly I would like this move to be temporary. The people behind those witnesses are good people and they are constantly delivering!
It is important to me to acknowledge the fact that it took me a day to come to a conclusion on how to deal with this situation. Unfortunately, I have not seen proper
discussion around the change of MSSR prior to these witnesses changing the parameter. Even though I understand that these have much more experience with the CNY
market (they brought in the volume to begin with) and thus should be given some "freedom" to experiment with their asset, I would have preferred to use current market conditions
to improve the governance system by establishing some processes instead of going forward with only a part of the community. The english speaking part of the community hasn't
been given notice and thus wasn't able to contribute to this rather important discussions - we are all sitting in the same boat.
Those wanting to look deeper into the topic should read through here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=26928.0;all

I'd like to emphasis again that I would love to put back the votes for those witnesses as they are delivering excellent work to the entire community. Let's learn how to deal with this together!

Offline Digital Lucifer

• BitShares Maximalist & Venture Architect
    • View Profile
    • BitShares
  • BitShares: dls.cipher
  • GitHub: dls-cipher
He didn't since there is still no transparancy,no rules bitcrab is sticking to,high risk getting margin called,interference with
other fund,price manipulation,buying own margin call etc.....

There is nothing about it.
Asking myself why its so difficult for bitcrab to give away control of the commitee cnytrader account were abit made a great post how this can be solved .

The international community said at the beginning bitcrab is the wrong person holding that account based on his margin history and they were right.
He pushed the commitee accounts under a Ratio of 2 which is unacceptable and without any consensus of the community.
He had only the consensus of ebit and jademont who should be also responsable for not upholding the consensus

I believe thanks to bitcrab that CNY exists and has liquidity in the first place.
Milos (DL) Preocanin
Owner and manager of bitshares.org
Move Institute, Non-profit organization
RN: 2098555000
Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

Offline Digital Lucifer

• BitShares Maximalist & Venture Architect
    • View Profile
    • BitShares
  • BitShares: dls.cipher
  • GitHub: dls-cipher
Why are you as Proxy and Commitee member being silent to these accusation and questions ?

Don't you feel you should explain why you still keep supporting Bitcrabs WP even there has nothing changed.

There are still no public rules or any transparency ?

Don't you have an obligation as proxy and commitee member to inform your voters why you decide this way ?

He did. Read above:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=20792.msg320357#msg320357
Milos (DL) Preocanin
Owner and manager of bitshares.org
Move Institute, Non-profit organization
RN: 2098555000
Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
What sense does it make to vote back OMO when its still clearly being run by bitcrab ?

The OMO need strict rules and can't be run by bitcrab who is already controlling this large amounts of BTS.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 10:02:40 am by Thul3 »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
I am voting for the other infrastructure worker provided by apasia.tech: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=26860.msg320421#msg320421

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
the committee-cnytrader consists of committee members from China community, I don't think we can find individuals in China who are more trustworthy and understand BTS more deeply than them,  if you find anyone of them is not trustworthy, you can suggest to unvote him.
Oh, i didn't imply that. Thanks for providing more clarity!
Will vote for it again.

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl
@bitcrab

Can those thoughts be molded into a proper formulated worker proposal for OMO that describes the responsibilities?
So far OMO is only creating bitAssets and that's it, correct? That could probably be scheduled to happen at roughly always the same time or similar.

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
@xeroc I understand your worry, I think we may begin with the account committee-usdoperator, in the past I myself do the bitUSD transactions within this account because it always need much time to communicate for a multi-sig processing by members from all around the world, if you like, you can organize committee members from bitUSD world to deal with the bitUSD operation within the multisig form.
That is an *excellent* idea.
Do you think we can find some trusted individual from the Chinese community to assist with the CNY operators as well?

the committee-cnytrader consists of committee members from China community, I don't think we can find individuals in China who are more trustworthy and understand BTS more deeply than them,  if you find anyone of them is not trustworthy, you can suggest to unvote him.
Email:bitcrab@qq.com

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
@xeroc I understand your worry, I think we may begin with the account committee-usdoperator, in the past I myself do the bitUSD transactions within this account because it always need much time to communicate for a multi-sig processing by members from all around the world, if you like, you can organize committee members from bitUSD world to deal with the bitUSD operation within the multisig form.
That is an *excellent* idea.
Do you think we can find some trusted individual from the Chinese community to assist with the CNY operators as well?

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
Email:bitcrab@qq.com