Author Topic: Help Needed: 38PTS in danger  (Read 1704 times)

38PTSWarrior

I am out of the danger zone and booked a bed. Accommodation prices are back to normal.
4210, thanks for your offer, helps already.
I don't need immediate money for a bed anymore but If you could make a simple plan so the people donate to CHÂTEAU would be a good thing.

Or a worker proposal with just 5 sentences.

Am hustling, will write more later.

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
  • BitShares: chris4210
Hi 38PTS sorry to hear that.

What would be the best way to help you? How much do you need?

As far as i know do you spent a lot of time to promote the BitShares ecosystem and you recruit a lot of new members. That´s great!

Please let us know how  we can help you the best?

thx
Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain

38PTSWarrior

I somehow survived. It's really disappointing that there is so little help from the forum members.

38PTSWarrior

I wish I had a sleeping bag. Update: Soon I have to go outside where it's so cold.

Borrow me BTC or BTS and I will give you back your amount plus 11% in 11 days!

38PTSWarrior

update:
Spending my money on mcdonalds. Delicious maestro burger, large menu. Warming up, calories,..

38PTSWarrior

Hi, the last 3 nights I spent outside. I am out of energy because my clothes are not fit for these temps.

I call the parliament for help as my planet suffers from the rule at the train station, where they always wake you up once you reach rem :-D

Someone who would pay me a night. Is this possible to pay for someone else with credit card?

I could also exchange btc but I am in sleep deprivation mode.