Author Topic: New features on CryptoFresh  (Read 6750 times)

Offline roadscape

May I suggest you represent voting stake as "percent of active" vs "percent of shares".

Also I would be very interested in seeing a measure of total stake claimed in BTS 2... vs unclaimed stake from BTS 1 over time.

It looks like 20.3% of stake is voting and another 20 some percent is held in exchanges.

Good idea.. done!
http://cryptofresh.com/ballots

As for claimed stake- it's on the "charts todo" list
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

iHashFury

Correct me if I'm wrong.

It appears the shareholders who want STEALTH don't have the accessible funds in 2.0 to pay for the feature.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
May I suggest you represent voting stake as "percent of active" vs "percent of shares".

Also I would be very interested in seeing a measure of total stake claimed in BTS 2... vs unclaimed stake from BTS 1 over time.

It looks like 20.3% of stake is voting and another 20 some percent is held in exchanges.

This is a more accurate assessment of shareholder attitude.

I personally know of people who have not yet moved their stake from 1.0 to 2.0 because of the lack of privacy.

I am one of them.  :)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline onceuponatime

This is a more accurate assessment of shareholder attitude.

I personally know of people who have not yet moved their stake from 1.0 to 2.0 because of the lack of privacy.

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline roadscape

wow

+ 1

I think you need now your own wallet.

Thanks tonyk, glad you're enjoying it :) Whoever was spamming yesterday certainly put on a good show..and it helped with testing.. Slowly getting the hang of websockets.. more cool stuff lined up.
Integrate the web wallet into cryptofresh? Great idea, though I'm not quite comfortable securing such a system. Might be able to get the best of both worlds though through tighter integration with a wallet like OL..

--

I'm pretty happy with where we landed :)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Tony you can blame me for the awesome (sucky) video production... Roadscape is the block explorer mastermind.  But don't you worry, I'm just getting started. ;)

Do not get me wrong. The video was OK. And that is the anonymous opinion of all 32 people who saw it [and that includes the 3 people that did not appear in it but watched it anyway]. But the production time.... it did rival most Oskar nominated picture in the last decade.

But man, the site is truly awesome... just the new stuff from today and yesterday?! Absolutely great job!
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
  • BitShares: lovejoy
Tony you can blame me for the awesome (sucky) video production... Roadscape is the block explorer mastermind.  But don't you worry, I'm just getting started. ;)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 07:00:00 am by lovejoy »

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
wow

+ 1

I think you need now your own wallet.

me personally, I use your site 90% and the wallet just for a few tiny things.

PS
When apparently coding is your calling ,one should not jump in the cold waters of video production, just so he can prove he suck at it. ;)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 12:24:37 am by tonyk »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
That is the whole reason for the quick security patch ..
As a remark: Those fund have NEVER been transfered! The issue was that the wallet showed the transfer as if it ACTUALLY happened (though the balance did not increase)
Thus this exploit could have been used to "transfer" several million of BTS to an exchange and "steal" money of them ..

I think you guys see why that issue had to be fixed asap ..

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
This looks a bit strange  ;)

Yes it's what the new release v2.0.151215 v2.0.151216 fixes.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 10:54:38 pm by abit »
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

jakub

This looks a bit strange  ;)

Offline roadscape

Thanks everyone for the kind words!!!

----

Just last week I was hoping someone would put together a chart of transaction volume.  This chart shows a clear uptrend in the number of people using the market and transferring. 

I love this site! 

8)

Just last week I was hoping someone would put together a chart of transaction volume.  This chart shows a clear uptrend in the number of people using the market and transferring. 

I love this site!

What? Now this is truly living in lala land... there is no uptrend in the market transaction...the up tic you think you see on Dec 6th is maqifrnswa.bot going nuts and placing more than one thousand orders in a matter of several hours.

The number of transfers are clearly in nothing even resembling uptrend...

Anyway...uptrends by bytemaster:

The only true fact is that cryptofresh is amazingly fast becoming a great site

Damn.. thank you tonyk :)

I would just like to add my opinion, that cryptofresh is getting better and better every day.  If you can find a way to get it to auto update with new transactions, and blocks, it will be incredible.

Thanks puppies, this feature is on my radar!

---

As for trends... I think it's too early to call anything, we're only 2 months in and still fixing bugs. If there's not a clear uptrend in 2-3 months I'll be surprised. :D

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
LTM Upgrade per day are very interesting to watch!

I would like to see an uptrend in LTM upgrades too.  Hopefully we can see more upgrades as the referrers pump up their activities after the vesting and GUI js bugs are resolved.

me too, but the referral feature is not functional at the moment. could you post a screenshot of account creations? I think there should be a downtrend in the last few days

Here you go.  Much as you anticipated.

ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
 +5% Great site

Anyway...uptrends by bytemaster:

:) Transfers appear to be in a slight downtrend since the beginning of Nov and new account creation appears to be flat over same time period.
If you want to take the island burn the boats