Main > Technical Support

Migration to BitShares 2.0 - Incorrect balances - "KNOW HOW"

<< < (3/6) > >>

birdinc:

--- Quote from: teiva on March 24, 2016, 01:03:02 pm ---
--- Quote from: Bhuz on March 10, 2016, 11:02:11 pm ---
--- Quote from: jsidhu on March 10, 2016, 06:33:30 pm ---It would help if someone has the 0.9.3c blockchain before the snapshot and posts a bootstrap so others can rescan and get their wallet's exported

--- End quote ---

What folder do we put this file in to sync blockchain?

https://mega.nz/#!P8BhCZ4I!NZHkhUEbrgVTNRI1QXhDJI6ly7z1Fv2nFgrpQM1UWDQ

--- End quote ---

Thanks a lot ! Saves my day :-)

--- End quote ---

mrbildo:
And forgive me for thinking keeping backups of my priv keys and wallets would be enough to be able to access my funds.

mrbildo:

--- Quote from: fav on June 10, 2017, 02:36:11 pm ---
--- Quote from: mrbildo on June 10, 2017, 01:58:13 pm ---I think this could be made a lot easier if the network for 0.9.3c was live, any chance of that happening?
That I have priv keys, a wallet backup AND passwords yet still cannot access my funds is beyond a joke.
I've tried literally everything I have found online and NOTHING works.

Is it even possible to look at balance on a block explorer? This is starting to look pretty shady imo.

--- End quote ---

what's funny is that you did not bother to follow your investment for almost 3 years. so if you want help you better calm down a bit

--- End quote ---

I've been hodling and otherwise occupied, surely that's kind of the point in long term investments no?

I'm glad you find it funny...

fav:

--- Quote from: mrbildo on June 10, 2017, 01:58:13 pm ---I think this could be made a lot easier if the network for 0.9.3c was live, any chance of that happening?
That I have priv keys, a wallet backup AND passwords yet still cannot access my funds is beyond a joke.

Is it even possible to look at balance on a block explorer? This is starting to look pretty shady imo.

--- End quote ---

what's funny is that you did not bother to follow your investment for almost 3 years. so if you want help you better calm down a bit

mrbildo:
I think this could be made a lot easier if the network for 0.9.3c was live, any chance of that happening?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version