Author Topic: Why do you still have bytemaster as proxy? Why are you still voting for STEALTH?  (Read 4748 times)

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
I thought the idea of replacing the refund400k for 4x refund100k made sense to make it more flexible, that's what I read somewhere if I'm not mistaken
That is waiting for the committee to approve. Thanks to @xeroc but now only dele-puppy approved. Without BM or more committee members it's impossible to go through. http://cryptofresh.com/p/1.10.45

Anyway it's too late to wait for it. Just do with the refund400k worker now.

BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
I thought the idea of replacing the refund400k for 4x refund100k made sense to make it more flexible, that's what I read somewhere if I'm not mistaken
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
Why do you still have bytemaster or angle as proxy?
Why are you still voting for STEALTH and/or voting against refund400k?
Why are you not voting?
You're helping BM with his dictatorship.

If you don't like what BM did in these days, please vote against STEALTH and vote for refund400k TODAY.

Now we only have the choice of STEALTH or NOTHING.
After STEALTH is approved, we'll have next choice of WHATEVER WE DON'T LIKE or NOTHING.

If you don't vote with your stake now, you'll have to vote with your feet some day.

@jakub BM/CNX has already showed that they wouldn't bring anything else for you to vote, why not present your opinion by voting against current choice?

@theredpill please don't only vote against STEALTH, please vote for refund400k as well.

@bitcrab @Harvey @ebit where are you?

@clayop I know you're busy these days, but please take a look here.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit