Author Topic: [Need Help] How can BitShares be used for Smart Grid system or Unmanned Vehicle?  (Read 2021 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Networking is about transmission of data from A-B within a network of connected nodes. Either you have a full meshed network which connects each node directly with each other (a lot of links),
or you could have a star network with a central hub (centralized), or you could do it like it is done today with the Internet, meshed networks where dozens of providers link with some of the others but not all, and a protocol tries to find the most efficient way to get from A to B :)

A decentralized company, is a company that is run in software and has the business propositions be implemented in code (including profits)
However, it does not necessarily need to be decentralized, it could be run on your own servers as well, BUT it CAN be decentralized like in BitShares

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
so you are talking about a meshed network .. not a decentralized company, arent you?

Probably yes. Can you point me to relevant literature?
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
so you are talking about a meshed network .. not a decentralized company, arent you?

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
Now that's an interesting question.

I've spent 40 years developing 17 unmanned air, ground, sea, and space based unmanned vehicles.

Now I do unmanned companies.

Let me ask the question - what do you want the unmanned vehicle to do and why do you want to decentralize it's control?

Shared Responsibility
I don't think that their control is decentralized. What I'm thinking is that we can decentralized the way of communication among automated cars. Just my rough thoughts BTW
delegate-clayop

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Now that's an interesting question.

I've spent 40 years developing 17 unmanned air, ground, sea, and space based unmanned vehicles.

Now I do unmanned companies.

Let me ask the question - what do you want the unmanned vehicle to do and why do you want to decentralize it's control?

Shared Responsibility
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
It can't be at this point  . You don't want your unmanned vehicle go haywire if the ones maintaining it can't be paid with enough funding .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
I'm considering these topics recently. Any ideas is more than welcome :)
delegate-clayop