Author Topic: My #1 Goal for 2016. OpenLedger - Smart Trading Decentralized  (Read 3863 times)

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
Decentralized exchange with fiat gateways, prediction markets, bond markets. That would definitely make OpenLedger THE exchange. Not to mention one other awesome thing: every other exchange right there would have even more incentives as they could market themselves as having those same features. Imagine all exchanges having predictions markets. That would be the new trend. Not having new coins, but new awesome features.

However, as awesome as that might seem, I just think it's too much to achieve within a year realistically because there are always problems we aren't expecting, stuff takes time, etc. I mean if this was accomplished, it would be the best year BitShares would have since it's creation. I wish this happens but I'm sceptical of having all of that in such a small time frame.

We might get nano card and ripple/fiat bridges now according to what you said... Then what? 6 months for bond markets and 6 months for prediction markets?

More importantly, who will be developing those features? CNX already showed their roadmap. Obviously subject to vote but still, will you advertise those features so the community votes for them? If you can, which I believe it can happen, who will develop them? CNX will be probably busy or might not have enough man power.

Do you have the devs?

I think first we need to think big, then start working all as a team, and not like separate small profit centres. I mean I dont mind giving away 60% of all the work I will be doing in future promoting and marketing of OpenLedger to all the Lifetime members feeling they all are owners of the platform.

Afterall this is more or less what the LT's should feel like once they have upgraded. Then we have sleeping partners in that bunch, but we have also partners willing to do active work to make a difference.

Dont forget I am not expecting to do all on my own when I say I wish for all of this to happen. I am expecting that all "owners" of OpenLedger whether LT's or OBITS hodlers without LT. We all should should have the same endgoal - to do above expectations always trying to go farther than seemingly possible.

I can only do so much as a one man machine, then it is really up to the rest of the owners to ship in, at least who decide not to be the sleeping partners!!

I understand that and was exactly because of it that I was asking. I don't expect for one single person to manage to do all of that alone. My features wishlist is the same as that one you mentioned, however I don't see CNX working on that any time soon, unfortunately and we're lacking devs. I think if devs were that accessible that we could have found a few more by now, that's why I'm sceptical.

I believe there are more qualified backend devs out there, well I know there are. Give it time and believe in it and it will all come to you. :)
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Decentralized exchange with fiat gateways, prediction markets, bond markets. That would definitely make OpenLedger THE exchange. Not to mention one other awesome thing: every other exchange right there would have even more incentives as they could market themselves as having those same features. Imagine all exchanges having predictions markets. That would be the new trend. Not having new coins, but new awesome features.

However, as awesome as that might seem, I just think it's too much to achieve within a year realistically because there are always problems we aren't expecting, stuff takes time, etc. I mean if this was accomplished, it would be the best year BitShares would have since it's creation. I wish this happens but I'm sceptical of having all of that in such a small time frame.

We might get nano card and ripple/fiat bridges now according to what you said... Then what? 6 months for bond markets and 6 months for prediction markets?

More importantly, who will be developing those features? CNX already showed their roadmap. Obviously subject to vote but still, will you advertise those features so the community votes for them? If you can, which I believe it can happen, who will develop them? CNX will be probably busy or might not have enough man power.

Do you have the devs?

I think first we need to think big, then start working all as a team, and not like separate small profit centres. I mean I dont mind giving away 60% of all the work I will be doing in future promoting and marketing of OpenLedger to all the Lifetime members feeling they all are owners of the platform.

Afterall this is more or less what the LT's should feel like once they have upgraded. Then we have sleeping partners in that bunch, but we have also partners willing to do active work to make a difference.

Dont forget I am not expecting to do all on my own when I say I wish for all of this to happen. I am expecting that all "owners" of OpenLedger whether LT's or OBITS hodlers without LT. We all should should have the same endgoal - to do above expectations always trying to go farther than seemingly possible.

I can only do so much as a one man machine, then it is really up to the rest of the owners to ship in, at least who decide not to be the sleeping partners!!

I understand that and was exactly because of it that I was asking. I don't expect for one single person to manage to do all of that alone. My features wishlist is the same as that one you mentioned, however I don't see CNX working on that any time soon, unfortunately and we're lacking devs. I think if devs were that accessible that we could have found a few more by now, that's why I'm sceptical. 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile

Do you have the devs?

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado

Do you have the devs?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Happy New Year to all!

My #1 Goal for 2016 is to present a fully functional decentralized fintech platform with fiat gateways like paypal, ripple and crypto debit nanocard up and added markets like prediction, bonds and leverage

If we reach all that in 2016, 2017 will be all about looking back at any other exchanges still staying centralized with a "lethal" mission to becoming the No. 1 preferred exchange platform.

Come visit OpenLedger today, and discover the endless possibilities.

OpenLedger - Smart Trading Decentralized

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHkjzM5Vp5RH0H_XGBtS0g

Wish to join my Marketing and support group on Skype called OpenLedger - Sky is the Limit?

connect with me on skype: ronnyboesing , first group meeting at 12.00 EST pacific, and my time in Denmark 9 PM.

I hope in general that all supporters of getting the news out there will join, so please make sure to spread this news for us all to join initially on skype simply to have a userbase online all the time, and then we fin best possibel time to set up a weekly hangout for news and tasks of the week. Sounds good?

Overall goal with this group:

Creating awareness of OpenLedger - Smart Trading Decentralized
All what that could possibly involve and include as tasks
with hopefully 10 videos in total presented in next 6 months (1 major branding expected end of March, 4 use case videos, 5 How to - instructional to be added as tools for use in getting the message out there.

Building support and service network from OpenLedger landing page

See you soon.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 09:40:21 am by ccedk »