Author Topic: Sharedrop, 2nd with ShareBits ever, to BROWNIE.PTS hodlers sucessfully executed!  (Read 9461 times)

38PTSWarrior

38PTSWarrior

OK, after login in again the funds on sharebits have returned, will try to withdraw now, thx

38PTSWarrior

Hi 38Pts, sorry for the inconvenience.  I have investigated your account and see you have made two withdrawals:

One of asset 1.3.544 for amount of 5 (tx id b626de03b655e18f3ef48a394594e5edd1185845)
One of asset 1.3.535 for amount of 65000 (tx id ff925717f0bd43f84334ed0d332727565746a62a)

I have confirmed with cryptofresh neither of these tx ids are valid. I will be reimbursing your account for the following:

65000 BROWNIE.PTS (asset 1.3.535)
5 CHATEAUX (asset 1.3.544)
90 BTS (asset 1.3.0) -- for the withdrawal fees.

Please check your account within the next 30 minutes of this post and try withdrawing again and let us know the results! If you experience further issues, make a thread in the Freebie section.
I could not check within 30 minutes cause I was sleeping. The funds are still gone.

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline BitShares News

• The Source for Hangout Transcripts
    • View Profile
    • BitShares Blockchain News
  • BitShares: bitshares-news
Hi 38Pts, sorry for the inconvenience.  I have investigated your account and see you have made two withdrawals:

@hybridd I had 500 BTS go missing earlier in the week as well.
This blog has ceased operation. http://goo.gl/2uU8s7

Offline hybridd

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hybr1d

One of asset 1.3.544 for amount of 5 (tx id b626de03b655e18f3ef48a394594e5edd1185845)
One of asset 1.3.535 for amount of 65000 (tx id ff925717f0bd43f84334ed0d332727565746a62a)

I have confirmed with cryptofresh neither of these tx ids are valid. I will be reimbursing your account for the following:

65000 BROWNIE.PTS (asset 1.3.535)
5 CHATEAUX (asset 1.3.544)
90 BTS (asset 1.3.0) -- for the withdrawal fees.

Please check your account within the next 30 minutes of this post and try withdrawing again and let us know the results! If you experience further issues, make a thread in the Freebie section.
http://sharebits.io - #sharebits "person" amount asset - Start tipping on bitsharestalk today!
Developer @ Freebie

38PTSWarrior

Offline fuzzy

@38PTSWarrior,

@kuro112 said it was an issue with the rpc but now it should be fixed. can you verify?
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline fuzzy

Nothing there yet. I don't want to pressure anyone but that takes too long.

ill pst @hybridd and thanks for being persistent in ensuring these bugs are found and fixed.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

38PTSWarrior

Nothing there yet. I don't want to pressure anyone but that takes too long.

38PTSWarrior

Cryptofresh, Poloniex are both experiencing problems related to Bitshares atm, we're probably having a similar issue. I'll have kuro look into it, let me forward this to him.
Still no tokens on my account. Maybe tomorrow [emoji122]

Offline hybridd

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hybr1d
Cryptofresh, Poloniex are both experiencing problems related to Bitshares atm, we're probably having a similar issue. I'll have kuro look into it, let me forward this to him.
http://sharebits.io - #sharebits "person" amount asset - Start tipping on bitsharestalk today!
Developer @ Freebie

38PTSWarrior

@fuzzy @bytemaster @ccedk @hybridd
My BROWNIE.PTS on ShareBits are gone (the amount I sent to thirtyeightptswarrior) but there is nothing on my thirtyeightptswarrior account.

I also transfered some CHATEAUX, which also did not arrive.

Fuzzy, why on earth did you send me the BROWNIE.PTS  to my ShareBits account after I wrote you to send it to thirtyeightptswarrior?

Where are my BROWNIE.PTS?

Be patient, the bot is still in testing mode.

It's taking about a day for deposits/withdrawls currently and it may be limited to that intentionally.

Your funds are not lost.
Phew! What a morning! :-D
The happy dance can continue. Funds not lost. Solid security, go BTS!

Offline Tuck Fheman

@fuzzy @bytemaster @ccedk @hybridd
My BROWNIE.PTS on ShareBits are gone (the amount I sent to thirtyeightptswarrior) but there is nothing on my thirtyeightptswarrior account.

I also transfered some CHATEAUX, which also did not arrive.

Fuzzy, why on earth did you send me the BROWNIE.PTS  to my ShareBits account after I wrote you to send it to thirtyeightptswarrior?

Where are my BROWNIE.PTS?

Be patient, the bot is still in testing mode.

It's taking about a day for deposits/withdrawls currently and it may be limited to that intentionally.

Your funds are not lost.
Lucksacks.com - The Largest Cryptocurrency Freeroll Poker Site in the World!