Author Topic: bitshares client / muse client question  (Read 2970 times)

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
Thankyou.  As for openmuse I couldn't find that on CCEDK

OpenMuse does it a bit different. They handle the entire transaction inside the client via the Deposit/Withdraw screens. On/off ramps, bridges, and client integrations are all at different stages of refinement. It's a bit rough at first but not too bad.

Well, I wouldn't call it rough.  The gateway integration with the client is pretty slick as it is.
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline Riverhead

OpenMuse does it a bit different. They handle the entire transaction inside the client via the Deposit/Withdraw screens. On/off ramps, bridges, and client integrations are all at different stages of refinement. It's a bit rough at first but not too bad.

Offline optictopic

• View Profile

Offline Riverhead

You need to go here: https://blocktrades.us/ and select trade.muse from the one dropdown and MUSE in the other. Once you've done it once you can use the memo value to do repeated transactions.

Offline optictopic

• View Profile

Offline Riverhead

There is a tab in the wallet called "Deposit/Withdraw". With that you can utilize an on/off ramp service such as CCEDK to exchange a token on one chain for a token on the other.

Is it OpenMUSE or similar that you have on the BTS chain?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 01:23:23 am by Riverhead »

Offline optictopic

• View Profile
I would like to send muse from my bitshares wallet to my muse wallet.  What is the best way to do this?  Neither wallet recognize the other.