Author Topic: Us Cases for Learning the Features  (Read 1782 times)

Offline SolomonSollarsNSense

I'll give a SILVERTICKET for each video on this list made. 

1 for stable cryptocurrencies
1 for uias, crowdfund, fba, etc
1 for governance and DPOS
1 for exchanges and how they would benefit from us and how users would get a better service
1 for prediction markets and ride the Augur's hype wave (once it's implemented)
1 for bond markets (once it's implemented)

If we got together a worker proposal for @SolomonSollarsNSense I am thinking he might be interested but then again he might be too busy with his other project.
I guess mentioning will help us find out though :)

Hey guys I appreciate the thought  :) But unfortunately I wont be able to. I look forward to seeing who produces it though. Would like to see who else besides the Scape Bros and I have video skills. Thanks again.
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado

1 for exchanges and how they would benefit from us and how users would get a better service

If we got together a worker proposal for @SolomonSollarsNSense I am thinking he might be interested but then again he might be too busy with his other project.

Yep, either him or @Hypercube , competition is nice.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Akado

• View Profile
See Factom's use case videos. They're awesome. They immediately light up that spark "wow this makes perfect sense". We need that for Bitshares. I've already told this in the past, it's something we need, but then again, it's not for free... Don't know if it would be worth a worker proposal or not..

It's worth whatever money we can throw at it in my opinion. Augur and Factom did a great job grabbing my attention with this method, it's what lead me to do further research before investing in both projects.

Exactly this. However doing this without the proper documentation or API for people to develop their own stuff  or not having features accessible to gui users will be worthless.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

TravelsAsia

See Factom's use case videos. They're awesome. They immediately light up that spark "wow this makes perfect sense". We need that for Bitshares. I've already told this in the past, it's something we need, but then again, it's not for free... Don't know if it would be worth a worker proposal or not..

It's worth whatever money we can throw at it in my opinion. Augur and Factom did a great job grabbing my attention with this method, it's what lead me to do further research before investing in both projects.

Offline Akado

• View Profile

Although we need them, surely not atm as features are not easily accessible for gui users. But it's definitely something we need to consider in the future, maybe 6 months - 1 year from here, depending on our current situation.

and more according to what we add in the future. thing is, if we price all of this, I'm sure it won't be cheap. I'd like to help fund something like that though in the future once bts price rises.

This would put us in the spotlights (or so I believe i might be wrong). I believe we could reach much more people and step up. People would recognize bitshares, see it as a brand, as something that could do this and that. We would be recognized. Like Factom or Augur. They had massive marketing and everyone knows about them. We could be on the same level maybe.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 08:52:00 pm by Akado »

Offline bitacer

Many members of this community have really nice blogs dispersed throughout  the  internet. I wonder if we can start a new section on the forum where those members who are experienced can post their use cases so newbies can learn how features can be implemented. Major features can be demonstrated and this could serve as a good educational material.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 02:57:07 am by bitacer »