Author Topic: It seems we have no CMO anymore  (Read 8424 times)

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Who are you for tell how much value my work, and work of another people ?
I'm part of the community who votes for my preferred candidate.

I don't come to your boss and tell to pay you more cheap.
True, and in case you didn't notice, the community is your "boss" and thus if the community decides you are getting paid too much, as they did, nothing can be done against it other than doing what is expected of you - recruiting a team and using the CNO salary to create more CNO-related features which will increase the value of the coin.

FreeTrade, emre & s4l1h, belltown and seraphim it's a really good staff, good synergies, and working togheter very well. You and Newmine don't have reason to crash it. Onlyone reason is to destroy the coin.
So all I want is to destroy the coin? Funny... I have almost 10k MMCs so believe me, I want this coin to succeed and by being the new CMO I promise to do my best to make it happen.

This is my cent.
Indeed...

Offline FaSan

• View Profile
Hello FaSan,
What I said was that this salary was too high for 1 person to receive.
This salary should be distributed to a team of "employees" + used for bounties and not only received by 1 person to be sat on like a golden egg.
Therefore, I support Newmine as long as he sends you the 20% for your role. If you decide to recruit a team and put this salary to good use, I will support you instead.
To avoid any doubt, I do appreciate the work you've done for the coin, but I'm sure you'd agree that the pay you've received was very high thus far.
I think you deserve more than 20% when the sheet is clean, but right now 20% sounds right (since you've received 100% for more than 200 payments).

Who are you for tell how much value my work, and work of another people ? I've 40 y.o. and all my life spend to study and to work everytime in new big projects. I work some advisor and many big company in the r.l. pay me very much for my services. Of course, for unlucky people can looking very much, but it's not. Background have a value. Time have a value.

I don't come to your boss and tell to pay you more cheap, every people have a value and if you deserve this value amount come to be more during your life.

On a startup, all projects need money for make all good and working. Every people in the staff worked for it. And the earning from blocks come to be more little every time.

FreeTrade, emre & s4l1h, belltown and seraphim it's a really good staff, good synergies, and working togheter very well. You and Newmine don't have reason to crash it. Onlyone reason is to destroy the coin.

Stop to lost your time for be unlucky and start to use your time for make something good for the community. You will take back something.

This is my cent.

FaSan

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
In MMC, you have a right to vote for whoever you would like to.

I suggest creating a team to handle the CMO position. $360 a day is too much for one person.

i.e. One team consisting of: Website management, Website coder, Website support, Technical Support, Central Affairs, Board Meeting Advisor, etc.
CMO is too generic of a position, and very easy to get a free lunch.

Seems like FreeTrade is looking for someone who can provide some of the above and/or more - or possibly more effort than belltown to win his vote over.

Being paid by the blockchain is absurd if you're really not putting quality work
Think of this : you do four hours of work per day to get $90 per hour. That is completely incredible to pull off.
I suggest to spoil your votes if you feel the candidate or candidates are not doing their job well enough.

That 360$ is going to be about 20$ in a few days by
the looks of it. No one will care about these positions.
Why are you saying that?
I think it depends on us and how we develop and market this coin.
It could be $20 and it could be $1000. A lot of it depends on (among other things) the management TEAMS of this coin and their motivation and actions.
Let's hope that the value will be so high there will be a lot more candidates for all positions.

Offline smokim11

• View Profile

I suggest creating a team to handle the CMO position. $360 a day is too much for one person.

i.e. One team consisting of: Website management, Website coder, Website support, Technical Support, Central Affairs, Board Meeting Advisor, etc.

Seems like FreeTrade is looking for someone who can provide some of the above and/or more - or possibly more effort than belltown to win his vote over.

Being paid by the blockchain is absurd if you're really not putting quality work
Think of this : you do four hours of work per day to get $90 per hour. That is completely incredible to pull off.
I suggest to spoil your votes if you feel the candidate or candidates are not doing their job well enough.

That 360$ is going to be about 20$ in a few days by
the looks of it. No one will care about these positions.
If I helped you and want to show your appreciation donate any amount:
Pjem2V2FDPGZa6yAvpL2fN5yZKXYUNLSv5

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
andhar - Thanks in advance to you too!
Delinquency - That's basically my plan. If you check my recent posts you'll see that it's what I was complaining about - This salary isn't for for 1 man but rather for a team and bounties for outsourcing.
Sorry for the delay in posting my candidacy... VanityGen doesn't like me today... Already at 75%.

Why you wish to be a CMO ? You told that you had vote for NewMine. It's not a conflict idea ? Or you agree about Newmine tell, or you not agree. If you agree, this is a non-sense candidature.

FaSan

Hello FaSan,
What I said was that this salary was too high for 1 person to receive.
This salary should be distributed to a team of "employees" + used for bounties and not only received by 1 person to be sat on like a golden egg.
Therefore, I support Newmine as long as he sends you the 20% for your role. If you decide to recruit a team and put this salary to good use, I will support you instead.
To avoid any doubt, I do appreciate the work you've done for the coin, but I'm sure you'd agree that the pay you've received was very high thus far.
I think you deserve more than 20% when the sheet is clean, but right now 20% sounds right (since you've received 100% for more than 200 payments).

Offline FaSan

• View Profile
Delinquency - That's basically my plan. If you check my recent posts you'll see that it's what I was complaining about - This salary isn't for for 1 man but rather for a team and bounties for outsourcing.
Sorry for the delay in posting my candidacy... VanityGen doesn't like me today... Already at 75%.

Why you wish to be a CMO ? You told that you had vote for NewMine. It's not a conflict idea ? Or you agree about Newmine tell, or you not agree. If you agree, this is a non-sense candidature.

FaSan

Offline itsik78

• View Profile

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile

Offline andhar

• Board Moderator
  • *BOH!*
    • View Profile
Will also give you my vote. Considered running myself but will wait until i feel i can contribute enough. At this state im swamped so will not have enough time to dedicated. I feel i should be able to atleast set aside 4-5 hours a day for such a job.

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
We will soon have a new CMO that will use the salary well to MARKET the coin.
Details coming very soon.

Belltown, thank you for your work thus far, but it was far from sufficient and quite minimal.

I have a good feeling about Itsik78 and he will get my vote.
Obviously I will withdraw if he would not perform, but I will give him a fair chance of proving himself.
I'm happy to see that people finally start to realise how much money is actually paid for these positions and that they have to work hard to earn that.

Thank you very much in advance.
I will have it no other way - If I won't perform actions where my keyboard is, I definitely should be kicked, as does any other candidate.
Still waiting for my i7-4770 to generate my voting address :) The "vote for me" thread is ready for quite a while now... Hopefully released within the hour.

Offline MegaFarmer

• View Profile

Belltown, thank you for your work thus far, but it was far from sufficient and quite minimal.

I have a good feeling about Itsik78 and he will get my vote.
Obviously I will withdraw if he would not perform, but I will give him a fair chance of proving himself.
I'm happy to see that people finally start to realise how much money is actually paid for these positions and that they have to work hard to earn that.

Offline 5chdn

• i wonder how many chars i can put in this field 50
    • View Profile
    • Votesapp
  • GitHub: 5chdn
Support my work for the charity award and help me to fund indrastructure and administration efford through the Chief Marketing Officer position. Vote for me: MVTEcmoP92qAeS8nMmM41pQJxmMgeJP4N8

That way I am able to communicate the value of Memorycoin along with the weekly charity donations and can ensure 1) that at least 100% of the CHA funds are available for charity and 2) that the work in that area is not absorbed by unknowing or ignorance.

I'm willing to create a charity logo and blog. Furthermore I try to arrange interviews/articles in mainstream bitcoin media about Memorycoin, its democratic structures and the charity award funding.

I will be working together with the Support and Technical department to ensure the Memorycoin presentation to world online will work flawless.

With the funds I will hire people to help out on important tasks like graphics design (logos, infographics, ...), writing (blogs, articles) and so on.

If you have any questions or thoughts let me know. Read more at my CMO/CHA-thread.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=1879.0

Don't forget to support the Charity Award by voting: MVTEcha4La8HeNaewF4oaSFUwaRep8xEyR
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 05:16:36 pm by donschoe »

Offline itsik78

• View Profile

Offline seraphim

I think this was to be expected. To be honest, I was wondering that didn't happen earlier.

You yourself said that there's not happening much regarding marketing, but there was no sign that would change in the near future.
Show some results, and I'm sure you will get votes again. Or maybe this is the chance for someone else to step into the position.

Nothing to worry about imo.
Meet you on STEEM

Offline MegaFarmer

• View Profile
Thanks to two very large votes

M9rJudKWdiE4dQd2K6DD9bLtkviKwnhNZG is the old foundation grant that FreeTrade is using to vote.
Ask him why he is voting against Belltown.