Author Topic: how many bts the block chain would pay for a kill feature ?  (Read 1557 times)

julian1

If it's a killer feature, the developer should fund it using a fba in order to reap the benefit.

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
OP Since I know what you're developing, I've recommended you that a FBA funding model is best.

Would you like to add that option on the poll? I'll vote on that.

Imo a worker proposal with 20M BTS is not much and maybe too little for you but hard to go through, a 100M proposal have no chance to get through.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Depends on the feature of course. This is too subjective. You need to provide a concrete example so people could evaluate it. Different people have different "killer" features. This is too relative. For some, something might be worth X, for others, it might be worth more or less, according to their opinion.

You won't get to a conclusion with your current question.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Chronos

It depends. Who exactly would the feature kill?  :P

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
I think bts create a  excellence base structure of block chain , there a several features on bts , like exchange , referral programs , 
but in my sight , it is all not the kill feature so far , in other words there all are the features with less real requirement.  what is the really feature the crowd need ?
but I just want know how many bts the block-chain glad to pay for a kill feature?   
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091