Author Topic: Marketing - Bitcoin I'm Asking for Feedback  (Read 3977 times)

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
no money
no progress

Funny guy. :)  Take a look at Cobb's last post.

I see
However, I still want to say: no money, no progress  :P :P :P

So they're making money with many progresses  :P
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
no money
no progress

I see
However, I still want to say: no money, no progress  :P :P :P
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

TravelsAsia

no money
no progress

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube

If PeerTracks allows Bitcoin deposits, which will be converted to the MUSE USD, at least that gives them an entry into the system.  It's one of my bigger complaints with BitShares (something that caught my attention from Max's videos), we need to find hooks into the Bitcoin space to see investing in us as a win/win.

I believe cob has every intention of getting MUSE USD up, as soon as it is possible.  At least, this is what I last heard of.  The issue now is to raise fund for technical development.  We as the community can also chip in to help.

I would like to brainstorm how we bring in the Bitcoin community to this project. Although Peertracks/MUSE is not targeting the crypto community directly, I mentioned in the link below how it could be a huge boost:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,20898.msg271584.html#new

If PeerTracks allows Bitcoin deposits, which will be converted to the MUSE USD, at least that gives them an entry into the system.  It's one of my bigger complaints with BitShares (something that caught my attention from Max's videos), we need to find hooks into the Bitcoin space to see investing in us as a win/win.

I would like to hear everyone's thoughts.  Also, if there are other ways we can position Peertracks/MUSE in other communities, I believe that's worth discussing.

IMHO, Poloniex is the key of attracting Bitcoin community (although we now have Metaexchange). I just sent another email to Poloniex urging to honor PTS with MUSE. I think it's not that difficult task for them. They may just do not have motivations.

They were having problems with importing their balances and it seems there is no solution yet.  Muse blockchain needs to solve these importing problems but not before getting more funds to support the technical enhancement and development.  We need a bit of patience here.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 08:06:38 am by cube »
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
PM'ed you. Bitcointalk is full of tin-foil hat types and only the long-tenured posters have any credibility there. I lack the patience for that kind of thing, though we have some faithful longtime posters from this community. Reddit's Bitcoin community is fractured and messy. There are still some receptive Reddit subs, such as /r/ Cryptocurrency, where we've recruited some of our best members, but a lot fewer people are wandering by there than a year or two ago. The crypto shows and podcasts and news sites are very good places for publicity.

If I had my choice of how to market PeerTracks/MUSE/whatever-it-will-soon-be-called, I'd just buy some ads on crypto news sites and on relevant crypto subs and FB. It's worth the money. Better yet (and easier said than done), I'd add a fiat on-ramp so we wouldn't have to confine ourselves to the Bitcoin and crypto crowd. MUSE should appeal to a lot of different sub-groups, certainly way beyond just the crypto crowd.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 10:38:42 pm by donkeypong »

TravelsAsia

I would like to brainstorm how we bring in the Bitcoin community to this project. Although Peertracks/MUSE is not targeting the crypto community directly, I mentioned in the link below how it could be a huge boost:

I would like to hear everyone's thoughts.  Also, if there are other ways we can position Peertracks/MUSE in other communities, I believe that's worth discussing.

IMHO, Poloniex is the key of attracting Bitcoin community (although we now have Metaexchange). I just sent another email to Poloniex urging to honor PTS with MUSE. I think it's not that difficult task for them. They may just do not have motivations.

I agree that's a major piece of it.  Maybe Poloniex needs a little funding to pay for implementation costs?   I also think that the ability to purchase ArtistCoins within the Peertracks system would go a long way with advertising. We might be able to post information about Peertracks in areas that are typically Bitcoin dominant.  I want to get them involved, not only on the MUSE investment side, but actually supporting the artists.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop

Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

TravelsAsia