Author Topic: I just sold all my Bitshares!  (Read 4792 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Marketorder

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 72
    • View Profile
I just sold all my Bitshares!
« on: January 14, 2016, 07:04:25 am »
I just sold off all of my Bitshares which is thousands of dollars worth. I waited months and months for Bitshares to put me into profit and all it has done has had me lose money like crazy. With my luck shortly after I sell my Bitshares the market will rise substantially. I believe that my bad luck of holding Bitshares has kept the price down for the past 4 months. Now Bitshares shall rise again because I just sold my shares!

Offline coolexpress

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 39
    • View Profile
Re: I just sold all my Bitshares!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2016, 07:14:44 am »
I just sold off all of my Bitshares which is thousands of dollars worth. I waited months and months for Bitshares to put me into profit and all it has done has had me lose money like crazy. With my luck shortly after I sell my Bitshares the market will rise substantially. I believe that my bad luck of holding Bitshares has kept the price down for the past 4 months. Now Bitshares shall rise again because I just sold my shares!
no full no empty

Offline Tuck Fheman

Re: I just sold all my Bitshares!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2016, 07:58:09 am »
I was thinking about helping promote Bitshares
...
I just sold off all of my Bitshares

Lucksacks.com - The Largest Cryptocurrency Freeroll Poker Site in the World!

Offline bitacer

Re: I just sold all my Bitshares!
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2016, 08:13:42 am »
Welcome to whoever bought all those shares ...

Offline giant middle finger

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 99
    • View Profile
Re: I just sold all my Bitshares!
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2016, 01:53:39 pm »
Me too me too!

"I hereby state for the public record and to all tax collectors that I have sold 95% of all my cryptocurrency, at a huge loss, but don't worry, because I will not be claiming this loss on my taxes, and the other 5% of my crypto was lost in a boating accident (when my paper wallet got wet).

But I will still hang around here religiously because no other coin community is giving weekly updates that blow my mind every time."

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Re: I just sold all my Bitshares!
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2016, 03:45:42 pm »
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline jsidhu

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1335
    • View Profile
Re: I just sold all my Bitshares!
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2016, 04:20:36 pm »
Thanks
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline puppies

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1659
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
Re: I just sold all my Bitshares!
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2016, 10:19:52 pm »
Me too me too!

"I hereby state for the public record and to all tax collectors that I have sold 95% of all my cryptocurrency, at a huge loss, but don't worry, because I will not be claiming this loss on my taxes, and the other 5% of my crypto was lost in a boating accident (when my paper wallet got wet).

But I will still hang around here religiously because no other coin community is giving weekly updates that blow my mind every time."

Oh my God.  Exact same thing happened to me.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Shentist

  • Board Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1601
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
Re: I just sold all my Bitshares!
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2016, 10:33:28 pm »
why should you want to tell us this?

good luck and maybe you can join later on.

Offline btswildpig

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1424
    • View Profile
Re: I just sold all my Bitshares!
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2016, 01:27:16 am »
Me too me too!

"I hereby state for the public record and to all tax collectors that I have sold 95% of all my cryptocurrency, at a huge loss, but don't worry, because I will not be claiming this loss on my taxes, and the other 5% of my crypto was lost in a boating accident (when my paper wallet got wet).

But I will still hang around here religiously because no other coin community is giving weekly updates that blow my mind every time."

actually there is .
there is a coin in China call horse coin ,give daily update , haha
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Marketorder

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 72
    • View Profile
Re: I just sold all my Bitshares!
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2016, 05:49:40 am »
Because for the past 4 months I've been watching my investment tank. I'm very relieved and very happy I made this decision. Thiers allot of bickering and arguing that goes on here which was a turn off. Also charging $100 to become an affiliate is ridiculous, if you want ANY company or entity to succeed you simply don't charge people to promote your product or service!  To me Bitshares is a money making scheme for the founders and nothing else, while there out bowling and having pizza parties from all the millions in fees collected us investors are losing tremendous amounts of money.

If Bitshares wants to succeed you MUST Lower Fees, allow Everyone to spread the word without having to pay a $100 fine for doing so, make Bitshares more private and secure, make the platform more friendly to app developers who want to build on your platform.

In the future if this community gets there shit together I might buy back in, but in the meantime I'll stay on the side lines. 

why should you want to tell us this?

good luck and maybe you can join later on.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 06:47:50 am by Marketorder »

Offline jsidhu

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1335
    • View Profile
Re: I just sold all my Bitshares!
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2016, 06:24:20 am »
Its about to explode now any time heh.. Might make u kick urself
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline Marketorder

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 72
    • View Profile
Re: I just sold all my Bitshares!
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2016, 06:51:35 am »
I'm out of the digital currency market. I haven't made a penny at it since the Bitcoin boom. I have no interest in investing in any digital currencies until the volume increases substantially. If I invested in UVXY like I originally planned instead of dreaming for miracles in the no volume digital currency market I would have made almost 10 times my money. For the time being I need to focus on making money from my regular job instead of investing in digital currencies 


Lower fees?!

Dude, my broker charges me $5 - $10 a trade. What's 30BTS worth, like 10 cents?!

We will lower fees as soon as a competitor steps into the ring, no matter how many years it takes.

And to prove you are not lying, tell us what you traded your BTS for:

fiat?

factum?

etherum?

wait, let me guess:

MUSE!!!

OK, it makes sense now. ... In that case, I have to disclose that I traded, sorry, SOLD some BTS too recently

 ;)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 07:16:23 am by Marketorder »

Offline MarkoPaasila

Re: I just sold all my Bitshares!
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2016, 09:05:39 am »
So why don't people just buy bitUSD on the DEX if they want BTS to go up but are afraid of losing money (denominated in FIAT)? Then they could easily convert back if it starts to look promising.

Offline xeroc

  • Board Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 12915
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Re: I just sold all my Bitshares!
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2016, 09:21:37 am »
So why don't people just buy bitUSD on the DEX if they want BTS to go up but are afraid of losing money (denominated in FIAT)? Then they could easily convert back if it starts to look promising.
because they don't know :)

or maybe they don't want to pay the 3-5% premium to get INTO bitUSD ..
the spread should go down over time as liquidity goes up .. From what I saw the last two months, we have a fairly good working bitusd:bts market ..
Give BitShares a try! Use the http://testnet.bitshares.eu provided by http://bitshares.eu powered by ChainSquad GmbH