Author Topic: Crowd Donations for Mike Hearn Hangout  (Read 16264 times)

Offline fuzzy

If you want to earn 20 more COPPERTICKET, you can send Mike Hearn an email asking to join us in a discussion, send it and provide a screenshot using imgur.com or any other site that enables you to post images to the forums. 

Sent him an email. Well, this was fun. Feel like i'm leveling up in some MMO now Fuzzy, well done  :D

hehe...please tell me if you guys didn't receive them and feel free to sell them if you want.  It is time to start reaching out to bring other cryptos to bitshares.  Sharebits has been a tool that enables me to do this...and I am not the only one allowed to use (or profit) from it. 

I figured rather than fight people I'd show them how the tools can be used.  Sometimes people need to see how vision can create value and be shown that the only way to make something real is to stop complaining and search for answers (often knowing you will be criticized along the way). 

This still requires all of you though so I will prove to everyone why it was worth so much of ronny's, the community's and my donations to the project.  It is not perfect yet but the more we use it and the more we use our passion and vision to wield it with power...the more powerful it will become for us as a tool. 

I have to thank @kuro112, @Xypher, @hybridd for making this possible and for giving myself and our community such a powerful tool for sharing bitshares with the world outside the forums....and also being able to create quests to transparently pay them out internally within any given community that has implemented it. 

Thanks to you too @CLains...you understand the psychology of it all and it shows. :)
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
If you want to earn 20 more COPPERTICKET, you can send Mike Hearn an email asking to join us in a discussion, send it and provide a screenshot using imgur.com or any other site that enables you to post images to the forums. 

Sent him an email. Well, this was fun. Feel like i'm leveling up in some MMO now Fuzzy, well done  :D

« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 07:25:53 pm by CLains »

Offline fuzzy

#sharebits JoeyD 5 COPPERTICKET

Offline fuzzy

@fuzzy thank you. I will send you 2,000 later today.

Regarding the list I would like also Andreas Antonopoulos.

#sharebits xeroc 5 COPPERTICKET
#sharebits mf-tzo 5 COPPERTICKET

Offline fuzzy

Missed a few.  Fixing that here.  SORRY! :O

#sharebits puppies 2 SILVERTICKET
#sharebits puppies 50 COPPERTICKET
#sharebits 38PTSWarrior 50 COPPERTICKET

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
@fuzzy thank you. I will send you 2,000 later today.

Regarding the list I would like also Andreas Antonopoulos.

Offline fuzzy

I think inviting Mike Hearn for a hangout is a very good idea!

@fuzzy . People donating bts will receive copper and silver tickets from you, but are you going to keep those bts donations for yourself or those bts will be given to Mike Hearn for accepting an interview?

Edit:

@fuzzy sorry just read the OP again and clearly those bts will be given to Mike. What if he never responds to emails and he doesn't accept the invitation? Should I assume that you will keep those bts for the future for inviting someone else special?

That would be a great idea, but I would prefer to send them back if that happens.  Or perhaps we can compile a list of people in addition to mike hearn?

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I think inviting Mike Hearn for a hangout is a very good idea!

@fuzzy . People donating bts will receive copper and silver tickets from you, but are you going to keep those bts donations for yourself or those bts will be given to Mike Hearn for accepting an interview?

Edit:

@fuzzy sorry just read the OP again and clearly those bts will be given to Mike. What if he never responds to emails and he doesn't accept the invitation? Should I assume that you will keep those bts for the future for inviting someone else special?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 05:40:26 pm by mf-tzo »

Offline fuzzy

Check out here for a guide on how to post screenshots: http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php?topic=61232.0

Offline fuzzy

#sharebits 5 COPPERTICKET donkeypong
#sharebits 5 COPPERTICKET 38PTSWarrior
#sharebits 5 COPPERTICKET TravelsAsia
#sharebits 5 COPPERTICKET chryspano
#sharebits 5 COPPERTICKET Thom
#sharebits 5 COPPERTICKET BunkerChain Labs
#sharebits 5 COPPERTICKET Tuck Fheman
#sharebits 5 COPPERTICKET btswildpig
#sharebits 5 COPPERTICKET CoinHoarder
#sharebits 5 COPPERTICKET chryspano
#sharebits 5 COPPERTICKET onceuponatime
#sharebits 5 COPPERTICKET emailtooaj
#sharebits 5 COPPERTICKET topcandle
#sharebits 5 COPPERTICKET clayop
#sharebits 5 COPPERTICKET DMo09
#sharebits 5 COPPERTICKET Brekyrself
#sharebits 5 COPPERTICKET twitter
#sharebits 5 COPPERTICKET merivercap
#sharebits 5 COPPERTICKET aloha

Offline fuzzy

I have sent an email to mike hearn.  lets see what he says.
Exciting! To get his attention is already 'job done'.
#sharebits "fuzzy" 1 CHATEAUX

#sharebits "38PTSWarrior" 5 COPPERTICKET

:D thanks man!

Offline fuzzy

#sharebits donkeypong 1 SILVERTICKET
#sharebits onceuponatime 2 SILVERTICKET
#sharebits onceuponatime 50 COPPERTICKET
#sharebits clayop 50 COPPERTICKET
#sharebits clains 50 COPPERTICKET
*need frozenfan's forum name*
*need spring's forum name*
*need zapply81's forum name*
*need panagiotis's forum name*

Offline fuzzy

Also,

Here is a list of individuals who have given to the pool of donations:

frozenfan      1500
clains     1000
panagiotis     6000
zapply81     2000
onceuponatime      5000
clayop     1000
donkeypong  2000
spring    1000

For a total of 19500 BTS.  Thank you to each of you and in return I will be giving you 1 SILVERTICKET for each 2000 donated.  If you have less than that you will receive 1 COPPERTICKET for each 20 BTS donated.  So if you donate 1000 BTS you will receive 50 COPPERTICKET

SILVERTICKETs are used to gain access to special "Bonus Hangouts" that we will be having in the future.  SILVERTICKETs can be purchased only from myself at present (at a rate of 2000bts each), but could find their way into the hands of others (for doing good works), who might give them away or sell/trade them as they wish.  COPPERTICKET are created at a 100:1 ratio with Silver, and are used to purchase Silver tickets from me.  I will be giving COPPERTICKETs for participation in various initiatives in the future.

Those who posted in this thread and continued discussing it will receive 5 COPPERT's.  :)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 05:16:08 pm by fuzzy »

38PTSWarrior

Exciting! To get his attention is already 'job done'.
#sharebits "fuzzy" 1 CHATEAUX

Offline fuzzy