Author Topic: Bitcoins Chaos is an Opportunity?  (Read 6386 times)

Offline fuzzy

Tonight I will be on mumble for 3 hours (starting midnight eastern) reaching out using bts to give to developers and bitcoin lovers a special token.  if anyone wants to join me feel free to let me know your account name so i can give you tokens when i get home to distribute.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
There is no Bitcoin Chaos .

The guy Mike Hearn wasn't even Bitcoin's core developer .

He's a part time developer who submitted a few lines of code on the Bitcoin full weight wallet (aka. Bitcoin-core ) .

So , he's a Bitcoin-core develop , but not bitcoin's core developer .

Manipulators just use the news to justify a dump .
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline fuzzy

I would like to float the idea of us using the sharebot to send Bitcoin's Lead Devs and Key communities/businesses tokens using the sharebot (no fee to sender) some of our market pegged assets along with cool things bitshares offers that help solve btc's problems.  In this way we piggy ack on their following and also increase public pressure to make the devs take notice of our solutions publically. 

What are your thoughts?
If yes...how do we do it? Anything we need to add to the list of accompanying messages?

If not, why not?

Thanks in advance for any input.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D