Author Topic: Small delay in update  (Read 6932 times)

Offline bitacer

I would like return all my MUSEs please, not.

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile

Offline bitacer

TravelsAsia

What? Creating disruptive technologies doesn't adhere to a predictable schedule? Colour me shocked.

This right here.

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
so cob... where are the updates? I mean you are delayed from being delayed from being delayed.

Is this whole thing going to happen anytime soon or are you going to keep this style of announcments alive for ever?

I mean you have to agree that current facts speak for themselves as we are approaching already a timeframe where people would like to see real value in this project.

Looking at the MUSE webpage you only can cry because it looks like a kid from high school put it together

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
well.... buying at metaexchange is way more efficient.... thats what i learned lol

Offline bitacer

lol and how do i send muse to the bts light client? I need MUSE to pay the fees in the market
  Now you are asking the opposite . You can withdraw it to muse client from the bitshares wallet.
they are two different chains bro , no sending , openmuse is an iou

Offline bitacer

lol and how do i send muse to the bts light client? I need MUSE to pay the fees in the market
  Now you are asking the opposite . You can withdraw it to muse client from the bitshares wallet.

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile

Offline bitacer

is openmuse the same as muse?

When i buy open muse through the openledger wallet will i be able to send it to muse wallet?
I did exactly that, you go to Deposit/witdraw section on the wallet, its under CCDEK

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
is openmuse the same as muse?

When i buy open muse through the openledger wallet will i be able to send it to muse wallet?

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Thanks for heightening my anticipation!  ;D

Offline Riverhead

What? Creating disruptive technologies doesn't adhere to a predictable schedule? Colour me shocked.

Offline Felix

• View Profile
cool! Be patient! +5%