Author Topic: UIA Creation  (Read 1332 times)

Offline bitacer

"One Million Billion Trillion Dollars" ,  muhhahaha !

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
too bad .. no more

Offline svk

I'm gonna start excluding the core exchange rate from the equivalent value calculations, but wasn't able to complete the changes today so it will have to wait till next week.

That should fix most of the insane valuations.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline yvv

• View Profile
UIA should exist only if there is an outstanding balance between the issuer account and other account(s). UIA which is returned to the issuer account is actually "burned". Just like any IOU.

Offline bitacer

I think there needs to be an initial minimum BTS price set by the issuer and taken out of the system. That will establish good first impression and trust for the issuer.  Current structure causes too many worthless assets floating around. I created many myself. And UIAs need to be able to burnt as well.

Lets say BTS was MILK and I am  a talented Cheese Maker,  in BitShares Universe, in order for me to be able to create a cheese , I would need to spend around lets say 4 Litre of MILK. I could then split the cheese into pieces and try to trade with what I want or need . If the market decided my cheese is popular, it will keep existing , if not I could  melt it back to milk again, why not ?  ???

Currently my assets' estimated value :  ::)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 04:51:45 pm by bitacer »