Author Topic: January 2016 update  (Read 8883 times)

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
Re: January 2016 update
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2016, 01:52:48 pm »
You have to wonder where all the money went, at least for AGS there was a public list of expenses. Here I can't help feel like it's all gone to travelling and "networking", which I'm sure has been productive but there's been talk of websites and a wallet being developed, did that actually happen?

Exactly that man... Sometimes i think they have had some nice trips to Eastern Europe lol

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2016, 02:42:24 pm »
You have to wonder where all the money went, at least for AGS there was a public list of expenses. Here I can't help feel like it's all gone to travelling and "networking", which I'm sure has been productive but there's been talk of websites and a wallet being developed, did that actually happen?

Oh and TroopeerS, really? Sounds like something for 10 year olds imo, and it makes no sense for an international product.

my thought too ....
BTS money was crappy spent , but at least BTS did provided some failed product ( 1.0 )  and several versions of failed website .

I have no problem seeing failed work . but ...  at least there should be some failed work after one year , right ..
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

38PTSWarrior

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2016, 03:13:47 pm »
I have linked several artists to cedric at peertracks dot com. It can only become a success.

jaran

« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2016, 03:30:24 pm »

Oh and TroopeerS, really? Sounds like something for 10 year olds imo, and it makes no sense for an international product.

Don't forget in the last update there was mention of a high powered attorney that they had to run everything by.  Yes, always need that fantastic legal advice when you have no product....

Now thats money well spent :)

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2016, 04:25:12 pm »
Thanks for the update.

TroopeerS is a strange name, I don't get it, is it a play on words, like True Peers or something? 

As for the complaints, I don't think Peertracks as had that much money to work with but I don't remember.

The short term goal is to get MUSE's marketcap to rise.
We are confident that our presence in the mainstream media, accompanied by screenshots and footage of both Troopeers and PeerTracks, will get the outside attention MUSE needs to rise.

Your marketing approach seems fairly good but given the long period of time since inception without an MVP, and that as you acknowledge both the initial altcoin boom and recent tech bubble is over, it might be optimistic to expect the CAP to rise much before a product is released. A strong video will certainly help.

You may consider getting in touch with Microsoft's BAAS when you have a very clear roadmap, video and screenshots. It's a long shot that you would get on there, pre product launch but that would get MUSE to $4-8 Million CAP judging from recent additions, Emercoin and Factom.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 04:32:09 pm by Empirical1.2 »
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2016, 04:29:53 pm »

Don't forget in the last update there was mention of a high powered attorney that they had to run everything by.  Yes, always need that fantastic legal advice when you have no product....

Now thats money well spent :)

lol
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 05:39:33 pm by Marky0001 »

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2016, 04:31:27 pm »
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline bitcoin777

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2016, 04:55:50 pm »
I hope i can finally unlock ny muse with this client update..  On another note TrooperS is a terrible name.

TravelsAsia

« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2016, 05:50:13 pm »
[member=2216]cob[/member]
I believe in this project. I'm only concerned about what we do differently starting today.

If we want to get this project really moving in the right direction for 2016, I'd recommend a lot more transparency on progress. I think an important lesson learned in this community was secret sauce solutions won't cut it. You have a great group of people here that want to see this project succeed,  As we're trying to get that momentum behind raising the MUSE price, i ask for the following committment.

Spend time daily giving us a real snapshot of everything from moonstone progress to the web site redesign to any pending issues. I think we're past worrying about competition stealing our ideas.

Aside from legal concerns, we need to get naked here. Much more tranparency with investors.

[member=20505]jaran[/member] [member=25351]Marky0001[/member]

As two holders that are have some major concerns, what do you think about what I wrote? I'm about today, no way to roll back into 2015.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 06:06:35 pm by TravelsAsia »

Offline pendragon3

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2016, 06:07:26 pm »
First of many articles to come this weekend

http://cointelegraph.com/news/116128/muse-blockchain-music-platform

Nice! Looking forward to the other articles...

TravelsAsia

« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2016, 06:18:33 pm »
First of many articles to come this weekend

http://cointelegraph.com/news/116128/muse-blockchain-music-platform

Thank you for continueing to deliver.

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2016, 06:57:37 pm »
[member=2216]cob[/member]
I believe in this project. I'm only concerned about what we do differently starting today.

If we want to get this project really moving in the right direction for 2016, I'd recommend a lot more transparency on progress. I think an important lesson learned in this community was secret sauce solutions won't cut it. You have a great group of people here that want to see this project succeed,  As we're trying to get that momentum behind raising the MUSE price, i ask for the following committment.

Spend time daily giving us a real snapshot of everything from moonstone progress to the web site redesign to any pending issues. I think we're past worrying about competition stealing our ideas.

Aside from legal concerns, we need to get naked here. Much more tranparency with investors.

[member=20505]jaran[/member] [member=25351]Marky0001[/member]

As two holders that are have some major concerns, what do you think about what I wrote? I'm about today, no way to roll back into 2015.

you are basically saying the same as i think. cob should be more responsible for what he is saying. I mean this kind of story is so ponzi-esce, that he should give some more evidence that this project even exists.

To me there is a real 70%/30% chance of being a big ass fail.

I dont care about his smart explanations as long as their webpage sucks and nothing is even in alpha state.

jaran

« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2016, 06:59:00 pm »
[member=40567]TravelsAsia[/member]

100% agree with you.

Transparency and execution are key at this point.  Everything else is just smoke and mirrors. 

Without devs this project goes nowhere so I would like to see weekly updates on what exactly the devs built once they get them onboard :)

Offline particlewave

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2016, 10:39:50 pm »
Maybe supplant the old school, Morrisonesque image on the Peertracks webpage with multiple images reflecting various music gendres (e.g. rock, hip-hop/rap, pop, country, electronic, world). Collage, slideshow or fade images.

Offline btswolf

« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2016, 10:51:18 pm »
Do I read between the lines that BitSapphire jumped off the boat and is now fully in Factom/Pactum things?
Taulant is not responding to mails regarding BTS at all.