Author Topic: Issues Creating New UIA  (Read 1630 times)

Offline SolomonSollarsNSense

Hey thanks guys! Yes will do right away. I don't always update fast enough. @Data knows  :P
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

That's an old bug that was fixed weeks or even months ago. Looks to me like you're using a very old version of the wallet.

Thanks for the fast response.

There it is.. upgrade your setup and you are good to go! :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline svk

That's an old bug that was fixed weeks or even months ago. Looks to me like you're using a very old version of the wallet.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Supply it's talking about is what has been issued. Until you issue them out, there is not actual 'supply' in the market. You have set it to 1m max.

As for the issuing situation.. I don't know if that is a bug or not.. @svk ?

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Another issue is my wallet freezes up after SoLCerts show up. I have to restart it every time.
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Issue has been taken care of. Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 09:43:19 pm by SolomonSollarsNSense »