Author Topic: 2.5 Years Ago...  (Read 5217 times)

Offline fuzzy

It would be great to get back to a dividend because I really want to see a bitshares bank. I would stitch over in a heartbeat.

But also look at what we have now - 3 second transaction times. I'd saywe're better placed now despite the mkt cap. I just think we have presentation issues.

Do you recall why it was taken away in the first place?

"Dilution" to pay delegates.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

It would be great to get back to a dividend because I really want to see a bitshares bank. I would stitch over in a heartbeat.

But also look at what we have now - 3 second transaction times. I'd saywe're better placed now despite the mkt cap. I just think we have presentation issues.

Do you recall why it was taken away in the first place?
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline mike623317

• View Profile

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Where will we be in two and a half years?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads