Author Topic: DarkSide or LightSide?  (Read 5403 times)

Offline bitacer

Multiplying the means  does not add much to the ecosystem. Fundamentals should stay as simple as possible. There is only one way to increase value of BTS and that is by providing utility which should be aimed at attracting more users-- I dont mean crypto crowd. If you are familiar with F. Bastiat I recommend his essay "What is Money".
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 01:06:22 pm by bitacer »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Multi-sig permissions, stealth, dex all awesome but uncollateralized assets are not, I came to conclusion that those assets cause dilution.
???
How so?

Offline bitacer

Multi-sig permissions, stealth, dex all awesome but uncollateralized assets are not, I came to conclusion that those assets cause dilution.

38PTSWarrior

Show them the testnet.bitshates.eu .. no token there will cost you anything and users get 1mio TEST on registration
Got it, thx

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Show them the testnet.bitshates.eu .. no token there will cost you anything and users get 1mio TEST on registration

38PTSWarrior

I am sending already every new user around 250 BTS.

The newest user of today is 'jimbojuize1'

The user is impressed about the transaction speed. Now send him some tokens of your choice everybody and make him feel good.

Fuzzy, how do you mean that? Does a user have to open an account already or how would you use the sharebot?

Offline btstip

• View Profile
  • BitShares: btstip-io
Hey fuzzy, here are the results of your tips...
Curious about ShareBits? Visit us at http://sharebits.io and start tipping BTS on https://bitsharestalk.org/ today!
Created by hybridd

Offline fuzzy

@fuzzy
You can use any material you want for BB and don't have to ask me.
What I mean is that when I make a new user, it is important that they get attention. For example sending them a single token to say 'hi'.
A team wich immediately explains them how they can use bts for their situation.
And it is not you I meant. You are one user who supports me already. I mean everyone else.

The people see my great work just to go on the forum and see that nobody cares about me and them.

I am now looking for money to make flyers etc.
If the people think that my work should be treated like every other marketer so may it be.

dont spend good money on flyers bro.  you have a sharebot that lets you send people tokens right to their phone! practice with me and ill help you learn to use the sharebot. 
When we get a mobile webwallet people can easily use--or if you target people already on laptops (like, say, at a coffee booth???? CHATEUX...cough...cough) you could do it today. 

Here (if i have the funds in my account atm):
#sharebits "38PTSWarrior" 5000 TRYBITSHARES

if anyone wants to support our effort here just put in small buy orders (whatever you can afford) to TRYBITSHARES (i personally will be putting my orders in at 1bts for every 10tbts, join us in passing them out...or both!
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

38PTSWarrior

@fuzzy
You can use any material you want for BB and don't have to ask me.
What I mean is that when I make a new user, it is important that they get attention. For example sending them a single token to say 'hi'.
A team wich immediately explains them how they can use bts for their situation.
And it is not you I meant. You are one user who supports me already. I mean everyone else.

The people see my great work just to go on the forum and see that nobody cares about me and them.

I am now looking for money to make flyers etc.
If the people think that my work should be treated like every other marketer so may it be.

38PTSWarrior

I am reaching out to all sorts of people every day.

My project is called Chateaux Joint Endeavor and can be found on the exchange: CHATEAUX

Thanks 38!  This is a good start!  Is there a link you can post for people to keep up with your progress?  https://sites.google.com/site/38ptswarrior/
Feel free to let us know of any other products/services/functionality bitshares offers!
I cannot change the content at the moment.

Because of lack of support I will stop my forum activity.

I don't want to risk losing my edge and am looking for a new community.

why? i have already asked you if we could show off your work for beyond bitcoin and you said no.  the offer is still open to post your interviews...cause i watch them[emoji14]
I think I only need a holiday. Like a week or so. Slept outside last night without sleeping bag. Cu in a week or 10 days.

Offline fuzzy

My project is called Chateaux Joint Endeavor and can be found on the exchange: CHATEAUX

Thanks 38!  This is a good start!  Is there a link you can post for people to keep up with your progress?  https://sites.google.com/site/38ptswarrior/
Feel free to let us know of any other products/services/functionality bitshares offers!

why? i have already asked you if we could show off your work for beyond bitcoin and you said no.  the offer is still open to post your interviews...cause i watch them :P
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

38PTSWarrior

Offline testz

Offline happybit

• Happy Bit!
    • View Profile
I love how the focus is on the POSITIVE HERE!!!!

I have single-handedly brought in about 5 new people in the last month who bought bitshares, 2 of them are developers who are looking at it with interest.  (both were extremely critical of BTS before... but after my re-introduction, they are convincing themselves)

my point:

BITSHARES SELLS ITSELF!!!

I LOVE THIS PROJECT!!!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!  Keep INTRODUCING IT to the world... the rest is easy!

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Not least in a long long line of things worth selling about BitShares and this network is the vision, perhaps the most important objective. A world with secured digital information, reaching and sustaining systemic integrity. We should be proclaiming this vision everywhere and connecting with people who share that vision or desperately need a world in which that vision lives and breathes.

This will change everything. This will unlock human potential that until now, has been crushed to a crawl.

BitShares may not be there yet, but we're a darn sight closer. Those still working, still producing are getting smarter, faster, more resilient, more determined. More will come for the vision. They will pick up what others have started and  will be implacable in their pursuit of the vision.....because they must, because nothing else makes sense.

When blockchain became a reality, the seed of an idea was born. Finally, the world can be a better place.