Author Topic: Anyone else have Annual Membership small fees don't show at all  (Read 5160 times)

Offline woodygar

Hi PC
Thanks for this i thought it was not set up right looking at Lifetime members as a comparison yep my username is woodygar-1

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
Are we talking about the woodygar-1 account?

I can see it has 1 year membership but no cashback-vesting-balance object attached. Not sure if that's how it's supposed to be.

Code: [Select]
get_account woodygar-1
{
  "id": "1.2.93566",
  "membership_expiration_date": "2017-01-23T12:18:24",
  "registrar": "1.2.90713",
  "referrer": "1.2.93566",
  "lifetime_referrer": "1.2.90713",
  "network_fee_percentage": 2000,
  "lifetime_referrer_fee_percentage": 3000,
  "referrer_rewards_percentage": 0,
  "name": "woodygar-1",
  "owner": { ... },
  "active": { ... },
  "options": { ... },
  "statistics": "2.6.93566",
  "whitelisting_accounts": [],
  "blacklisting_accounts": [],
  "blacklisted_accounts": []
}

The statistics object doesn't show any pending fees although it seems you're quite active. Strange. I was probably looking at the wrong moment.

Hm, looking at the code it seems that your referrer_rewards_percentage is the problem. The network gets 20% of your fees, the lifetime referrer gets 30% and the remaining 50% is split between you and the registrar according to the referrer_rewards_percentage.

This might be a bug. @bytemaster ?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 10:01:56 pm by pc »
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline woodygar

Anyone else have an Annual Membership ?
I know some large fees are not immediately returned but i have made 10 or so transactions 100 bits worth or so in the last few days and thought  i would have something in Vesting balance but nothing showing up
thanks