Author Topic: I CANT TRANSFER FUND. BLOCKCHAIN ALWAYS 1-2MINUTES BEHIND. WHY!?  (Read 3057 times)

Offline pyrocluster

• View Profile
can you go to the settings and choose another server instead of "wss://bitshares.openledger.info/ws"? there should be some others in the drop down menu ..
maybe you just have a bad connectivity to that server

YES! THANKS A LOT! This method seems to fix it. Didn't know it's a dropdown menu, I always click the + sign next to it. Thanks a lot @xeroc

Send you some assets back  :)
Do you have same "out of sync" message at test network?

Everything is fine in test network. Btw, It's fixed now. Thanks a lot guys!

Offline testz

"out of sync" it's time synchronization issue or Internet connection problem.
Try another computer/device. Do you have sync issue with test/demo network?

I just tried the testnet and it's working just fine. I transfered 150 TEST to your account (just guessing).
http://i.imgur.com/I87D6jg.png

Send you some assets back  :)
Do you have same "out of sync" message at test network?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
can you go to the settings and choose another server instead of "wss://bitshares.openledger.info/ws"? there should be some others in the drop down menu ..
maybe you just have a bad connectivity to that server

Offline pyrocluster

• View Profile

I just tried the testnet and it's working just fine. I transfered 150 TEST to your account (just guessing).
http://i.imgur.com/I87D6jg.png

The web & lite wallet on the other hand, always "30 seconds ago", "1 minutes ago" and stuff like that. The SEND button in transfer page is clickable but not returning any popup or response.

Offline testz

Do you use Safari? You should use Chrome or Firefox.

I use the official lite-wallet for Mac, but just now I tried the OpenLedger web wallet on Chrome. Same thing, always out of sync. :(

Offline pyrocluster

• View Profile

I use the official lite-wallet for Mac, but just now I tried the OpenLedger web wallet on Chrome. Same thing, always out of sync. :(

Offline testz

Make sure that you have correct time at your computer. Better it's to have time synced from reliable time source at Internet.

It's synced to Apple time. Already checked that part.

Every time I refresh/reload my lite-wallet, the blockchain will be synced. But by the time I managed to type the recipient username, amount and memo, it's out of sync again. Then I need to reload again and repeat the same thing over and over again but still no luck.

Any other way to transfer?

PS: Try to use online test/demo wallet and see if it's works http://testnet.bitshares.eu
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 02:33:11 pm by testz »

Offline pyrocluster

• View Profile
Make sure that you have correct time at your computer. Better it's to have time synced from reliable time source at Internet.

It's synced to Apple time. Already checked that part.

Every time I refresh/reload my lite-wallet, the blockchain will be synced. But by the time I managed to type the recipient username, amount and memo, it's out of sync again. Then I need to reload again and repeat the same thing over and over again but still no luck.

Any other way to transfer?

Offline testz

Offline Bhuz

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bhuz
Try to check and update the time on your local machine

Offline testz

Guys, please help me out here. I've been trying for more than a month now, getting mad over here.

I'm currently running the latest release, 2.0.160121. I can't transfer my fund, it's not doing anything. No response, no error. Just nothing. And the blockchain is always out of sync. Why? My internet speed is good.

Any other way to transfer my fund? How can I access the console like in 0.9 version? Since I migrate to V2, I never do any transfer. BECAUSE I CAN'T!

Please, help me out. I promote this tech to my friend, but now I'm the idiot who can't get it to work in front of them for tens of times...

Offline pyrocluster

• View Profile
Guys, please help me out here. I've been trying for more than a month now, getting mad over here.

I'm currently running the latest release, 2.0.160121. I can't transfer my fund, it's not doing anything. No response, no error. Just nothing. And the blockchain is always out of sync. Why? My internet speed is good.

Any other way to transfer my fund? How can I access the console like in 0.9 version? Since I migrate to V2, I never do any transfer. BECAUSE I CAN'T!

Please, help me out. I promote this tech to my friend, but now I'm the idiot who can't get it to work in front of them for tens of times...