Author Topic: Unanswered question thread  (Read 28733 times)

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
I am wondering why people are cuddling cob right now. Is it because you are afraid he quits the project and doesn't save your money?

You are joking, right? While making LTCgear cracks might feel good, it doesn't get us any closer to our goals.  So let's recap:

- I've been pushing for greater transparency
- I made a list of specific questions I would like answered along with others
- I made a constructive criticism on how the communication of addressing the questions was handled
- I created a sample message to the community on how communication could have been improved with timelines

I don't care about LTCgear, lols or Romania, I care about my investment and those investors I proxy for. I don't care about could've, would've, should've, I care about what happens next.  The community asked some fantastic questions, Cob said he would address them on Monday.

@travelasia: I really admire our patience and respect for cob. To me he passed a crucial border and he shouldn't expect any nice words at this point.

Your approach is very professional and it unmasks how naive cob really is. A German economic newspaper had a great article about peertracks some weeks ago.

They put everything in right perspective and came to the conclusion that cobs business plan isn't consistent, because it lacks basic and key features and how they shall work in regards of generating money.

Every step you make towards such guys you will act in their interest, because they like to fake a lot of progress.

There is absolutely no excuse anymore right now! First of all he needs to tell us all the information and I am confused why it takes one week lol!

Who is running the project then if he doesn't know what to reply in reaction? Isn't that ridiculous? Telling us there is PR and legal department hahahahaha.

No money left but telling us that different departments are working on the project? Are you serious???

Cob don't be a duchebag, simply tell us that there is nothing working and what your goals are for the future!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 04:23:51 pm by Marky0001 »

TravelsAsia

I would urge Cob to hold nothing back at this stage.....the community and investors need to understand the difficulties the project has experienced in full and how the money has been spent with no working product available.  This is an ambitious project but It may be that we are not so far away from a live product as we think.

+5%

TravelsAsia

I am wondering why people are cuddling cob right now. Is it because you are afraid he quits the project and doesn't save your money?

You are joking, right? While making LTCgear cracks might feel good, it doesn't get us any closer to our goals.  So let's recap:

- I've been pushing for greater transparency
- I made a list of specific questions I would like answered along with others
- I made a constructive criticism on how the communication of addressing the questions was handled
- I created a sample message to the community on how communication could have been improved with timelines

I don't care about LTCgear, lols or Romania, I care about my investment and those investors I proxy for. I don't care about could've, would've, should've, I care about what happens next.  The community asked some fantastic questions, Cob said he would address them on Monday.

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Marky0001, no-one is cuddling up to Cob.  TravelsAsia's and others approach happens to be the most reasonable and constructive way to handle this situation.

I do not believe Cob is in any way a scammer and will certainly be reserving judgement until more facts are available.

I would urge Cob to hold nothing back at this stage.....the community and investors need to understand the difficulties the project has experienced in full and how the money has been spent with no working product available.  This is an ambitious project but It may be that we are not so far away from a live product as we think.

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
Well at least he is not in Romania! :)

I am pretty sure he has already been to Romania ^^

Offline bitacer

Well at least he is not in Romania! :)

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
Ltcgear was/is a mining project in Romania!

This ponzi blew up but the guy behind it was stalling his users for almost 1 year by teasing small portions of false hope.

In the end everyone was so tired that no one cares anymore and the scammer went away without any legal issues!

To me cob acts the same way right now that's why I am against cuddling him! He has to prove first and we shouldn't give him the time to delay it even more.

Right now there is no evidence for any kind of running software and unfortunately there is no real market to get rid of the muse bag.

Offline bitacer

Whos project was ltcgear?

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile

I mean read the ltcgear threads people tend to be "friendly" when they see their money being at risk!

In any case COB has to deliver and we don't have to send him hugs and kisses! We invested in that project so please be realistic!

Scammers don't change their mind just because of friendly words plus why do you wan to give him even more time to answer the questions?

If this project was real and in progress he could answer all those questions on the toilet taking a quick shit!

Seems like his "pr department" has to find the crystal ball first before they can come up with "answers" lol

TravelsAsia

Getting you those answers by Monday.

Perfect. Even if it's later, as long as you keep everyone in the loop, I would hope that would be more than enough for the MUSE community.

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
Getting you those answers by Monday.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

TravelsAsia

So Cob doesn't think I'm (or any of the investors I proxy for) picking on him, let me offer a suggestion how this could have been handled.

Muse Investors,

Thank you for your questions. I've identified 27 unique questions, 7 of which I can answer personally in the next 48 hours. As for the remaining questions, they've been sent to (names). I've received confirmation that these  parties have received your questions and have asked for 5 business to respond. I will follow-up with them in 3 days to verify everything is on track and will promptly communicate that information back to you.

@bitacer @Marky0001  Would you have felt better with this approach?

This shouldn't be rocket science. This isn't a hobby, maybe I just see it differently from everyone else.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 08:57:22 pm by TravelsAsia »

TravelsAsia

Give him a week or two. Cob's not on the forum all the time.

A week or two is perfectly reasonable for ALL queations answered since the queations need to bounce between different people. However, some of the questions such as "Is Eddy still around" shouldn't take 5 days for a response. As answers trickle in, they should be posted to investors.

At half a million dollars, 1.5 years later and major investor concerns, I would handle this quite differently. Aside from Play, this has been the least amount of communication I've ever seen in a project. I don't mind if the project is still many months off, I care about the need for additional fundraisers when up until recently, investors were completely left in the dark. We dont even know if all the different people received the questions. Just a very weird way to run a company.

I believe SOMEONE will make this type of music project a huge success. I hope it's Peertracks.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 08:56:31 pm by TravelsAsia »

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Give him a week or two. Cob's not on the forum all the time.

Offline bitacer

I dont think he has answers to these questions.