Author Topic: Unanswered question thread  (Read 28938 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
http://cassyo.cc/labs/muse/

(not ready yet - i  was playing with this design direct after the MUSE launch)
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

TravelsAsia

I'm 100% fine with changing the MUSE site ASAP to the one CASS designed right away.

Any objections? @cass care to show everyone what you did?

Would love to see what Cass came up with!

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
Once again cob, what about the alpha tests ??

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
I'm 100% fine with changing the MUSE site ASAP to the one CASS designed right away.

Any objections? @cass care to show everyone what you did?
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline betax

• View Profile
The peertracks website is fine, it is the muse one that needs to change. I bet @cass version is a million times better.

I don't want to insult anyone that created the page, but it feels cheap to me.  It reminds of my dislike for the Bitshares page that was rolled out by Brian Page.  If I came across the Peertracks page without prompting, I wouldn't feel confident in investing.  When I get some time later today, I'll post some links on pages that I believe instill confidence. It's a personal feeling but one that echoed by the guys that I've recently convince to buy another 10 BTC worth. I feel like the page didn't do enough to convince him it was a legit project.

I see your point, and I felt the same, but he Muse one is the killer ;). I guess a simpler page with "demo" shots of the video provided would be better, explaining both functionality and blockchain integration. I think there is not required the surprise factor anymore, or maybe wait until the demo is ready.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

TravelsAsia

You bought 10btc worth of muse?
Lol, where? Is there a liquid market to make those moves?

Peer to peer trades.

Offline particlewave

• View Profile
I was musing.
What is the demographics for the artists most likely to sign on to Peertracks?
Does that demographic translate into substantial record sales and fan base size?
Does the imagery on Peertracks.com take these factors into consideration?
What is the core psyche of the artists Peertracks is mainly targeting, if any?

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
You bought 10btc worth of muse?
Lol, where? Is there a liquid market to make those moves?

TravelsAsia

The peertracks website is fine, it is the muse one that needs to change. I bet @cass version is a million times better.

I don't want to insult anyone that created the page, but it feels cheap to me.  It reminds of my dislike for the Bitshares page that was rolled out by Brian Page.  If I came across the Peertracks page without prompting, I wouldn't feel confident in investing.  When I get some time later today, I'll post some links on pages that I believe instill confidence. It's a personal feeling but one that echoed by the guys that I've recently convince to buy another 10 BTC worth. I feel like the page didn't do enough to convince him it was a legit project.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 07:17:01 pm by TravelsAsia »

Offline betax

• View Profile
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline bitacer

Offline Endless

• View Profile
  • BitShares: End
Which site? Peertracks?

Yes
I read this a lot but never a reason why. Site doesn't work? Site is ugly? What about the site turns you off to it?

TravelsAsia

@cob: if you want us to help and promote the project then hurry to get the webpage running!

I agree with you there. The webpage is a major turn-off.
Which site? Peertracks?

Yes

Offline Riverhead

@cob: if you want us to help and promote the project then hurry to get the webpage running!

Which site? Peertracks?

TravelsAsia