Author Topic: [CMO] My Candidacy for CMO as a Team Leader  (Read 26091 times)

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Asking again...
Please vote for "tomorrow" to replace me as I would like to get back to my own business which I've neglected lately.
Send 0.00000001MMC to MVTEcmosdhUoFCZkZ3T4zi14j1ZCogp2DM
Or use the voting feature in the wallet and choose MVTEcmosdhUoFCZkZ3T4zi14j1ZCogp2DM as your 1st preference.

I will still work for the coin as long as I'm elected, but I'd really rather that you choose tomorrow's team to get on the job.

Thanks again for the long time big support I got from you!!

As I told my opinions about you publicly before, I wasn't surprised that you will not work for the coin while you are not paid.
Glad to see a deadwood is eliminated. Hope we don't see you again.
We need 2 new icons added to this forum
A yawn icon and a Troll icon, could have been handy
Good night

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Asking again...
Please vote for "tomorrow" to replace me as I would like to get back to my own business which I've neglected lately.
Or use the voting feature in the wallet and choose MVTEcmosdhUoFCZkZ3T4zi14j1ZCogp2DM as your 1st preference.

I will still work for the coin as long as I'm elected, but I'd really rather that you choose tomorrow's team to get on the job.

As I told my opinions about you publicly before, I wasn't surprised that you will not work for the coin while you are not paid.
Glad to see a deadwood is eliminated. Hope we don't see you again.
Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer - Voting Address: MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ

Offline robonix

• View Profile
    • Auto Hackeate, Reprogramando el sustrato vital
Good luck! and thank you for your trust in me and for giving my the opportunity to collaborate on memorycoin.org

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile
I will thanks.

I have enjoyed working with you.  The new article is almost done.
I am glad you will still be a big part of the community though.

Asking again...

Thanks!
Same here :)
Talk to tomorrow about the article as well as he should be part of it.
Tips Appreciated MMC | MQotia5NmKTsaXXPaN8hw2ze3Z1DNwi39s
https://www.multibet.io/index.php?ref=ManeBjorn

Offline itsik78

• View Profile

Asking again...

Thanks!
Same here :)
Talk to tomorrow about the article as well as he should be part of it.

Offline ManeBjorn

• View Profile

Asking again...

Tips Appreciated MMC | MQotia5NmKTsaXXPaN8hw2ze3Z1DNwi39s
https://www.multibet.io/index.php?ref=ManeBjorn

Offline tomorrow

• View Profile

Hi buddy,
I will not thank you for the votes (the same applied to all my voters.)
Best way of appreciation is to raise the value of MMC.
Hope we have you around, cheers
Vote for seraphim to lead a team of supporters as MMC CSO
Send 0.00000001 to MVTEcsoL9GvfezMUgEDnhr7ioRAsByuTAv

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Asking again...

« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 03:39:35 pm by itsik78 »

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
All voters,
Please vote for tomorrow as CMO instead of me.
I believe he (they) would be great for the coin.
I will transfer all accounts to him once he gets elected.
Thanks for the support!

Don't forget that you can still compete with them!
Competition is good for everybody. Right Freetrade?
I was waiting for a good candidate to come.
I've neglected my own business in the last month and I would like to get back to it as soon as possible.
Of course, as long as I'm still the CMO, I will still work for the coin as if no one is competing for the role.

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
All voters,
Thanks for the support!

Don't forget that you can still compete with them!
Competition is good for everybody. Right Freetrade?

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
All voters,
Thanks for the support!

Offline itsik78

• View Profile

Offline Shuxy

• View Profile

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
hey itsik, i found a new auction site but read the rules carefully.
https://www.coingig.com/
if it fits, do the same thing you just did in this morning. (and work harder! lmfao)
Thanks!
Will publish there too.

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
hey itsik, i found a new auction site but read the rules carefully.
https://www.coingig.com/
if it fits, do the same thing you just did in this morning. (and work harder! lmfao)
Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer - Voting Address: MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ

Offline maxbubble

• View Profile
i make fork coin.

NO PREMINE
SMALL MINER PRIZE

english me not good. code me very good. make coin big price.

Offline NewMine

• View Profile

@newmine:

Do you know accounting at all?  I was thinking it may be good to advertise and get some individual tax professionals to accept MMC for accounting advice...the season is approaching...

Unfortunately FreeTrades good ideas are eclipsed by his bad ones.  If someone were to clone this coin with no pre-mine it would do beyond well. All you would have to add is create a non-voted position called "Owner" and the Dev would be set getting paid as this seems to be the biggest defense for a pre-mine. As the owner he could direct the other positions and hand out bonus to those who succeed and help campaign against those not doing their job. I just think the pre-mine regardless of FreeTrades portion undermines the entire voting concept of the coin. FreeTrades portion just magnifies the problem. For this reason I would not recommend this coin. Plus the price is rather depressing.

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
I know - we need that.

But basically, we can trace and measure Coinpayment addresses and Coaex and the CNO / DNA can make an "MMC Merchant Network Supporter". 

I want to focus more on "MMC New User", "New Xcoin user", and such - so let's see some how-to's on setting up your own site like that with coinpayment.  I'll send 10 MMC to your VTE address to forum-bait you into it :)

I'm writing up how I'm gonna "trust" or rate merchants, miners, officers, etc...you can "gentleman's bet" me back 10 MMC to publish it :P
You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere.

PWR UP: MAXVTEoYhDfWJjvkNm2ZmUhHpYbsPYuybg

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Stalemate:

You won't get my vote yet, but you can.

Coaex and coinpayment are good, but somewhat anti-manifesto.  It results in a a lot of coins being "washed" of network history / owner info and consolidation of a large amount of value / economic activity through one sites - they're centralization policies.  The manifesto wants us to reach out to miners and empower them, which would mean being more "pro-miner" / "pro-start-up".

I saw you plan to do a write-up / guide / intro to merchant site start-up - that's more "pro-manifesto".  You'll get my vote after I see that, but probably 3rd preference as a "pro-merchant" stance.  Itsik will probably be #2 with a "pro-centrist" stance, and I think I have some ideas for a "pro-miner" stance, so I'll probly vote for myself for #1 for cmo.

@newmine:

Do you know accounting at all?  I was thinking it may be good to advertise and get some individual tax professionals to accept MMC for accounting advice...the season is approaching...

Coaex's first year profit will be used in developing more projects for MemoryCoin so being centralized is out of question. I'm not here to make a monopoly here, besides I don't think I have the power to do that. As for your information, I am much closer to social liberalism and anarcho capitalism. As for writing that merchant guide, it is unneccesary as CoinPayments integration is so simple but I promised and will write that. However, my CSO duty - translation is my first priority now. I've been working tens of different tasks for MemoryCoin in the last 4 weeks along with my job. You just know a few of them.

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
Stalemate:

You won't get my vote yet, but you can.

Coaex and coinpayment are good, but somewhat anti-manifesto.  It results in a a lot of coins being "washed" of network history / owner info and consolidation of a large amount of value / economic activity through one sites - they're centralization policies.  The manifesto wants us to reach out to miners and empower them, which would mean being more "pro-miner" / "pro-start-up".

I saw you plan to do a write-up / guide / intro to merchant site start-up - that's more "pro-manifesto".  You'll get my vote after I see that, but probably 3rd preference as a "pro-merchant" stance.  Itsik will probably be #2 with a "pro-centrist" stance, and I think I have some ideas for a "pro-miner" stance, so I'll probly vote for myself for #1 for cmo.

@newmine:

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
I figure our audience is something like people with +$5K and > 6 months in coins. 

Yes, very much agree - we should assume fluency in Bitcoin.

I think we need to communicate our improvements over Bitcoin - mining/transaction processing distribution (CPU Coin) and paid development team.
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals

I've been working for marketing activities since the beginning of 2014.

Your experience is off the charts! Surprised you aren't retired yet! You have my vote.

haha good point. I mean it just for MMC. btw, I know I'll never get your vote :)

Offline NewMine

• View Profile

Your experience is off the charts! Surprised you aren't retired yet! You have my vote.

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
I'll create another thread to discuss script.

I figure our audience is something like people with +$5K and > 6 months in coins.  I want to target people like that who want to develop websites, etc, now.  I think it's not just a "management" team, it's a "development" team.  And the "charity" part of development is the initial "research" - we put a "accepting intern voluteers" / "skill training" / "community academy" message on that, and we get a huge influx of labor and services.

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
I'm up for offering some ideas for economic parts, reviewing overall script.

I could see animation like the UPS whiteboard commercials.

But..do we even know what / how MMC is different? what would we advertise in the video?

Let's get a reddit thread or something to collect donations as a "grand prize" and suggestions for ideas / firms to volunteer.

And itsik, where's your dmo / dma deputies?  I volunteer for a deputy marketing officer role :)
I agree that we need to find a way to explain how the coin is different.
I think we can all agree about the 3 key points the coin is different:

1. Efficient CPU algo
2. Paid management team that will always be devoted to push the coin forward (+ voting feature)
3. 1% charity
4. Can be adopted by "regular" people (or should we call it "1st coiners").

(We can also add points about the unique wallet allowing easy mining and voting)

If you (or anyonse else) have more ideas I'd like to hear them
I'd be glad to get your paid help on setting up a good transcript for that :)
I saw some nice Fiverr gigs that could produce a nice animated video that would get more attention.

Please PM me (or write here - whichever you prefer).

Thanks

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
I'm up for offering some ideas for economic parts, reviewing overall script.

I could see animation like the UPS whiteboard commercials.

But..do we even know what / how MMC is different? what would we advertise in the video?

Let's get a reddit thread or something to collect donations as a "grand prize" and suggestions for ideas / firms to volunteer.

And itsik, where's your dmo / dma deputies?  I volunteer for a deputy marketing officer role :)

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
I think it would be a good idea to commission an animated video explaining MemoryCoin's improvements over Bitcoin - targeted at people who already understand Bitcoin. I think we could get a lot more people to watch a 2 or 3 minute video than read the explanations. It would also show that investment is being made in the coin. If you need extra funds, I have MMC in the MCF you can use.
Agreed.
Will get on it.

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
I think it would be a good idea to commission an animated video explaining MemoryCoin's improvements over Bitcoin - targeted at people who already understand Bitcoin. I think we could get a lot more people to watch a 2 or 3 minute video than read the explanations. It would also show that investment is being made in the coin. If you need extra funds, I have MMC in the MCF you can use.
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Stalemate,

I don't care how much skill you have, I am not particularly stoked about your personality. And for someone running for a CMO I would say that is important.

If you want my vote, I would like to see you work under itsik and show that you can be a team player before taking over.

Good luck! As of now I am going to still vote for itsik.

To sum of my activities here:
As a team player, I gave my support to CSO team by translating MemoryCoin.org into Turkish. As a professional translator, I was paid about 60% less compared to my original job but if seraphim didn't even pay me at all, I would gladly translate MemoryCoin.org. Besides, I informed seraphim (CSO) about the glitch that some of translators having due to the nature of different grammatical structures. seraphim fixed the issue and now, translators are able to submit their work with minimum error.
I have CoinPayments.net enabled for MemoryCoin yesterday which I think is very important for promoting MemoryCoin. As for me, the next step is to integrate Coaex - the first merchant accepting MemoryCoin - into it (~1 day of work) and then create a guide for shopping carts.
With Coaex, MemoryCoin has a unique opportunity here. If you cared to check some gold prices from online stores like APMEX, Amagi Metals and the ones which is registered on CoinPayments.net, you would see that none of them including big guy APMEX would beat Coaex's prices. I made it possible for everyone to purchase gold at a reasonable level!
You can see me most of time online on MemoryCoin IRC channel, can ask me anything. I don't complain working for 24/7! I don't say "I will do it in my FREE time" like itsik saying..
And additionally,
I guaranteed that all the salary spent in my term will be publicly visible and will not be spent without prior community approval. When it is questioned, I will never say what itsik78 said: "Believe me - I spent a lot of the salary for marketing purposes. I don't keep a ledger and note that many MMCs were spent from my personal address since I've added the CMO address to my personal wallet!"

We still have no clue about "A lot" in itsik's words cause he even didn't write for himself what is being spent in his term.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 06:28:34 am by stalemate »

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Thanks for the replies, I'm taking your critics positively. As for my teasing, I like being like that, being aggressive. You may remember our discussion with isaac before. Some young kids calling this as "trolling", actually it is not;)
You know what, consider yourself as a politician. You should answer any questions directed to you from public whether it is ridicilous, rude, ugly, funny or positive.
But I'll undermine you or anyone whom I think is a deadwood ;) You are free to share your thoughts about my candidacy, can start a campaign about how ugly I am but this will also show us how you are afraid of a competition. Keep up the... eer.. good ? work!? ;)

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Ok, Newmine or anyone else interested in these answers.
My answers are in red below

Could you please write down in the first post what you did exactly for this position? I've deeply studied your efforts and questioning your abilities and work done in the last 2 weeks.
Let's see...

1. Recruit a team with marketing background.
You have been elected for 2 weeks now. I don't see any real marketing team announcement. Who are they?
I have 3 paid "deputies" that are getting paid for "jobs" I request of them

2. Create bounties for reputable bloggers, graphic designers and other media related personnel to help level-up the coin.
You created a bounty thread in bitcointalk forum for miners, not reputable bloggers, graphic designers and other media related personel and gave each miner MMC worth below 1 USD (5 MMC). There are some other bounties but the biggest one was 20 MMC, i guess for mining pool test. Compared to 8886 MMC which you have gathered from the start of your CMO term, that is a bit poor and you gave bounties to wrong people.

1. Do you really think I'd open up a bounty for media on Bitcointalk or here? :) These are things that are done via emails / Twitter messages. This already has been done and will be done in the future, as I promised.
2. There are and were 4 or 5 giveaways (which don't really have anything to do with point 2 above, but you decided to write it here) and more than 1000 MMC were given out just on these giveaways to increase the wallet downloads. Using Google Analytics proved that this was a very efficient way of getting more and more people to download the wallet and show interest in the coin.

3. When the time comes, use the grant for actual advertising withing the crypto-currency community (we're not there yet, but might be there in 2-3 months).
That was firstly mentioned in my CMO thread and I don't know what you mean by withing. Besides, 2-3 months is too long in cryptocoin markets.

Good job that you mentioned it as well. I actually put 0.1 BTC on advertising as a test to get people to download the wallet (using asnski' suggestion to use coinUrl). The campaign was approved a few hours ago and is starting to get clicks slowly. If I'll see it makes financial sense I will keep going in that path.

4. Use my mobile industry experience to create some useful MMC2 apps that will distinguish us from the other crypto-currencies.
Could you give us some examples of mobile apps you created before? Because we don't see any MemoryCoin mobile app yet. The community needs transparency.

1. Feel free to download my games and apps, but with your negetivity, I rather that you don't rate them... My major account is called IncrediApp. Feel free to search for it in iTunes or Google Play.
2. Yea, well. Sorry. I'm not Superman. I felt that doing what I did until now (in 2 weeks...) is far more important than creating Android apps. Nevertheless, I'll release an Android price ticker widget later today and I invite the community to request other apps related to MemoryCoin (I'll open a new thread for that). iOS is out of the question right now as Apple won't approve crypto-currency apps

5. Create giveaways and faucets and publish them on forums so that more users download the wallet and join the community.
Another giveaway? Why? A faucet is already done but not by you. This is definately very poorly written campaign promise and I still can't believe how you are elected with that.
No, not another giveaway... You thought point 2 is giveaways due to poor English. Never mind, already answered that on point 2.

6. I will not, under any circumstance take the whole salary for myself claiming I worked hard for it. This salary should be divided between several members / outsourced for marketing purposes and earned through hard work and that's exactly what I intend to do.
Better be like you said but I see you gathered 8666 MMC but there is only 2171 MMC left in your voting wallet. If these 6000 MMC is spent, could you please give more details where it is?
I answered that above. Believe me - I spent a lot of the salary for marketing purposes. I don't keep a ledger and note that many MMCs were spent from my personal address since I've added the CMO address to my personal wallet!

Let me summarize what you have done for this community in 2 weeks : Nothing.. Because you should write down your activities in the first post, not hide in some middle posts so people can clearly see what you have been doing.
This community doesn't need people that can't appreciate anything other than themselves... Saying I did nothing is quite (sorry for being blunt) STUPID...
I may be harsh on my critics but this will help you work harder, otherwise you'll lose the position against someone else (probably me).
If I'll lose it to you, I'd be the first to sell my MMC in a hurry... Someone that negative mustn't be the CMO of anything... So I can't really wish you luck as I care very much for this coin

One more thing : All of succesful mobile app developers keep growing their own business. From this perspective, you are either unsuccesful in mobile app development or lying about your background.
Although I gave you one of my account names on Google Play and iTunes so you can see how "unsuccessful" I am, your negativity is absolutely horrifying. Check your posts (not just with me)... You seem like a bitter man that thinks everyone is beneath you and everything being said is lies and deceits... In that - I wish you luck in becoming a better man but I really hope you will be unlucky in obtaining any officer role as it would take this coin down.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 05:40:15 am by itsik78 »

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
Thank you Stalemate.
If someone that isn't trying to undermine me and get elected to do my role would ask these questions, I'd gladly answer.
A little hint (and that's the end of our discussion where I'm concerned) - read this thread thoroughly - you'll see most of your questions answered.
Like I said - "Note to self - Don't reply to Stalemate" as it appears to be a stalechat.
Good luck in your campaign... I guess saying "You did nothing" and "I'm guiding you" is a good strategy for getting elected.

As I said before, you should write what you accomplished in the first post cause what you have promised and what you have done is not matching. Besides, most community members don't have time to browse around various posts. And not answering me is a good choice, too. That will increase suspects and will make you questioned much more. Fine for me. Moreover, I'm not asking most of my questions answered, I'm asking all of my questions answered. Yes, "you did nothing" since you didn't write it in the appropriate place.

One more thing : All of succesful mobile app developers keep growing their own business. From this perspective, you are either unsuccesful in mobile app development or lying about your background.

You guys are all under qualified for these positions, hence why you all fail to deliver and the coin is going down the tubes. Playing a CxO isn't the same as being one. 
What will I do differently?
There is no question that the biggest failure of this coin is its marketing.
While Belltown's work on memorycoin.info is great, I really see this as the first very small step towards marketing the coin.
I will use the salary for this role to:
1. Recruit a team with marketing background
2. Create bounties for reputable bloggers, graphic designers and other media related personnel to help level-up the coin.
3. When the time comes, use the grant for actual advertising withing the crypto-currency community (we're not there yet, but might be there in 2-3 months).
4. Use my mobile industry experience to create some useful MMC2 apps that will distinguish us from the other crypto-currencies.
5. Create giveaways and faucets and publish them on forums so that more users download the wallet and join the community.
6. I will not, under any circumstance take the whole salary for myself claiming I worked hard for it. This salary should be divided between several members / outsourced for marketing purposes and earned through hard work and that's exactly what I intend to do.

Could you please write down in the first post what you did exactly for this position? I've deeply studied your efforts and questioning your abilities and work done in the last 2 weeks.
Let's see...

You have been elected for 2 weeks now. I don't see any real marketing team announcement. Who are they?

You created a bounty thread in bitcointalk forum for miners, not reputable bloggers, graphic designers and other media related personel and gave each miner MMC worth below 1 USD (5 MMC). There are some other bounties but the biggest one was 20 MMC, i guess for mining pool test. Compared to 8886 MMC which you have gathered from the start of your CMO term, that is a bit poor and you gave bounties to wrong people.

That was firstly mentioned in my CMO thread and I don't know what you mean by withing. Besides, 2-3 months is too long in cryptocoin markets.

Could you give us some examples of mobile apps you created before? Because we don't see any MemoryCoin mobile app yet. The community needs transparency.

Another giveaway? Why? A faucet is already done but not by you. This is definately very poorly written campaign promise and I still can't believe how you are elected with that.

Better be like you said but I see you gathered 8666 MMC but there is only 2171 MMC left in your voting wallet. If these 6000 MMC is spent, could you please give more details where it is?

Let me summarize what you have done for this community in 2 weeks : Nothing..
Because you should write down your activities in the first post, not hide in some middle posts so people can clearly see what you have been doing.
I may be harsh on my critics but this will help you work harder, otherwise you'll lose the position against someone else (probably me).

Just answer his questions. Don't you remember what happened the last time someone tried to dodge legitimate questions?
Answer the questions, let him get elected and then ask him the same questions so you can get elected. It will be one big circle jerk.

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Thank you Stalemate.
If someone that isn't trying to undermine me and get elected to do my role would ask these questions, I'd gladly answer.
A little hint (and that's the end of our discussion where I'm concerned) - read this thread thoroughly - you'll see most of your questions answered.
Like I said - "Note to self - Don't reply to Stalemate" as it appears to be a stalechat.
Good luck in your campaign... I guess saying "You did nothing" and "I'm guiding you" is a good strategy for getting elected.

As I said before, you should write what you accomplished in the first post cause what you have promised and what you have done is not matching. Besides, most community members don't have time to browse around various posts. And not answering me is a good choice, too. That will increase suspects and will make you questioned much more. Fine for me. Moreover, I'm not asking most of my questions answered, I'm asking all of my questions answered. Yes, "you did nothing" since you didn't write it in the appropriate place.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 06:38:31 pm by stalemate »

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Thank you Stalemate.

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
While Belltown's work on memorycoin.info is great, I really see this as the first very small step towards marketing the coin.

Let's see...

Let me summarize what you have done for this community in 2 weeks : Nothing..
Because you should write down your activities in the first post, not hide in some middle posts so people can clearly see what you have been doing.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 06:17:47 pm by stalemate »

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Should we consider advertising on things like http://www.coinURL.com?
Nice...
I'll put some BTC to try it out using Google Analytics to see if it's worth our while.

Thanks!
Placed an ad there with 1000 clicks budget.
I will share the results when it ends.

Your CMO's budget is put to good use as you can see :)
Vote for me please:

Send 1 satoshi to MVTEcmodH7do4V47ht1U9AXQKMouqYNAYM
(Or simply use our awesome new wallet and paste MVTEcmodH7do4V47ht1U9AXQKMouqYNAYM as your 1st preference in the voting tab).

Thanks!

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Should we consider advertising on things like http://www.coinURL.com?
Nice...
I'll put some BTC to try it out using Google Analytics to see if it's worth our while.

Thanks!

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Some updates:
It's been 2 weeks on the job and updates are in order, so:

1. Created a Twitter account (@memorycoinmmc2) which now has 44 followers, some of them are big and important ones (and the number is increasing every day). This is an extremely important tool to get noticed by crypto-coin media sites / bloggers + exchanges. (You can see our Twits and activity on http://memorycoin.org)

2. Created a press release to show some qualities of the coin. Already published on 4 sites, on the way to some more (takes time due to the heavy load of new alt coins...)

3. Talking to exchanges regarding addition of MemoryCoin. Same here - takes time due to the heavy load of new alt-coins

4. Created some graphical assets anyone can use freely on MemoryCoin related websites (can be downloaded via the website)

5. Talking to charities so they'll create an MVTEcha address (or a simple MMC address if it's too complicated for them) and accept MMCs directly (1 already joined, another on the way)

6. Created an eBay sale of "MemoryCoin Mining Contract" to get some cheap advertising for the coin and increase awareness (the idea behind it is that no one would actually buy it, but people would start checking what this coin is if they're looking for Litecoin / Dogecoin / Bitcoin etc.)

7. Created 4 big giveaways (on bitcointalk) to increase the MemoryCoin wallet downloads (using Google Analytics showed it to be an extremely useful way to get people to download the wallet)

8. Pump MemoryCoin on other coin's forums + Freetrade's investment guide which proved to be great to increase demand a bit on Bter.

9. Starting to use Reddit and HackerNews to get more attention to the coin

10. Working on something interesting suggested by MaxPWR. Longshot, but could prove to be a massive thing if succeeds.

I'm open to any ideas from anyone here.

Thank you for your votes!

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Your doing a very good job itsik. You got the Charity support :)
Thanks don!

you'v got my vote as well. BTW, I'm the new owner of the memorycoin.info, I would like to join CMO

Dear community, what should I do, to join CMO Team?
Thanks svyatoslav!
PM me and we'll discuss.

Offline svyatoslav

• View Profile
you'v got my vote as well. BTW, I'm the new owner of the memorycoin.info, I would like to join CMO

Dear community, what should I do, to join CMO Team?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 09:50:10 pm by svyatoslav »
Donate memorycoin.info

MMC: M8DJnqMBuW6QGfoprDDr4jMgCnDBuyChfq

Offline 5chdn

• i wonder how many chars i can put in this field 50
    • View Profile
    • Votesapp
  • GitHub: 5chdn
Your doing a very good job itsik. You got the Charity support :)

Offline itsik78

• View Profile

Offline MemoryCoin

• View Profile
support, My coin Come back soon
Thank you very much!
I really appreciate your support

sir,we support.
weibo.com/MemoryCoin
@MemoryCoin
MMC:MCqJ6jiZsNivk2hZgcgT5LwKWiWTiigr9Y

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Thank you very much!
I really appreciate your support

Offline fpx

• View Profile
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 07:57:41 am by fpx »
MMC:MR9YVtFZVZSCEY31vRW14SnZonMgomU2P2

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Hello community,
Although I've worked REALLY hard as CMO for the last few days (since I got elected), including the weekend, I was just moved out of office.
Why? Not because someone voted for another guy... Just because the wallets that voted for me got smaller :)
If you like what I do to push the coin forward, please vote for me.
Send 1 satoshi to: MVTEcmodH7do4V47ht1U9AXQKMouqYNAYM
That's 0.00000001 to MVTEcmodH7do4V47ht1U9AXQKMouqYNAYM

Could really appreciate your help here...
Use your voting power to make the coin better!

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Hi, Itsik!
I have sent my vote your way too.
any ideas how to get MMC on cryptsy? (and the sooner the better)

Stas
Hi Stas,
Thank you for your vote!
We're doing what we can there, but as you know, other than bringing the coin's unique features to their attention (and "bugging" them about it) we can't do much.
Also note that Cryptsy haven't added a new coin since Dec. 29th and there were about 100 new coins since then, many with media buzz around them, like the idiotic Coinye West coin :)
So we have some competition... But hopefully we'll be added on the next batch or the one after that.
Anyway, it will happen eventually. There's no doubt about that.

Offline Stas

• View Profile
Hi, Itsik!
I have sent my vote your way too.
any ideas how to get MMC on cryptsy? (and the sooner the better)

Stas

Offline MemoryCoin

• View Profile
weibo.com/MemoryCoin
@MemoryCoin

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
I NEED YOUR VOTES! Please, if you like my performance thus far, take a second to vote for me.
Send 1 satoshi (0.00000001) to MVTEcmodH7do4V47ht1U9AXQKMouqYNAYM

Status update:
1) We've created a great press release that was improved by FreeTrade and MaxPwr's comments. We've submitted it to dozens of crypto-coin related sites (didn't even know there were that many of them out there :) ) Seems like CoinDesk and a few others are going to write about the coin in the next few days.

2) Created social network accounts: https://twitter.com/MemoryCoinMMC2 and https://www.facebook.com/MemoryCoin2
The Twitter account has been and will be used to twit about the coin and "bug" exchanges and blogs about it. (Feel free to follow it!)
The Facebook account is still empty and we'll be adding content later on (feel free to like it!)

3) Created a giveaway on BitcoinTalk that seems like it achieved the target of having more people download the wallet and start mining the coin (this great wallet really does make you click "Mining -> Launch Pool Miner" just to see what happens so I think we should aim at getting more and more people downloading the wallet. Will continue with this giveaway tomorrow as well.

4) Contacted cryptsy and some other exchanges requesting them to look into the coin, emphasizing that we're not just another clone/meme coin. Cryptsy haven't added a new coin since Xmas and I'm pretty sure we'll be added on the next batch.

5) Thinking of ways to increase the coin's value through offered services. Will update on that in the next few days.

Good night!

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant

#5 - as Freetrade phrased it something like: "Even your grandmother can mine MMCs" :)

Definitely :) 

But, I'd consider my grandmother in the "non-crypto" audience :)

By "new cryptos", I mean those who've managed to get some coins on other exchanges, but aren't too familiar with alt-coins beyond maybe LTC and just want any free coins they can get...think of people who follow trollbox advice :)  We'll get them when we have some entertainment / social media services...

....we're kinda a sub-alt coin at this stage...MMC ftw!

Offline MemoryCoin

• View Profile
weibo.com/MemoryCoin
@MemoryCoin

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Another new guy joined the marketing block :)
Welcome Robonix.

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Hi all, I've received numerous PMs of skilled people wanting to join in and work for the marketing division.
First of all, I would like to thank everyone that PMed me! I will definitely use your services, each at his best expertise, when the time comes.
For now I would like to welcome The Architect as the first one to receive a freelance project from the marketing division and hope to have a business cooperation with a lot more people from the community in the near future!

Thanks

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
I voted for you, but have a few comments on #5 and #6.

#5 - Not sure we need faucets.  We're not marketing to newb cryptos just yet, but more advanced cryptos.  Instead, donations / tips to MMC community volunteers and supporters.

#6 - Completely Disagree.  You should "take the salary all for yourself" - it's yours, the community trusts you with it.  That doesn't mean "go and cash it all out"...although you're free to.  It means you have authority to decide what to do with it.

It's your responsibility to execute faithfully and not break that trust.  The blockchain will show us what you do with it, don't worry. It passing to / through you should be considered stewardship with autonomy and responsibility.

#5 - Not sure I agree here. Our Windows client is the simplest client of all crypto coins I've tried. It makes mining so easy, as Freetrade phrased it something like: "Even your grandmother can mine MMCs" :) So I think driving people to download the client and start the easy mining process is a very good thing for the coin at this stage.
#6 - My agenda was always to not be greedy and not take it all to myself. And this explains the next post: :)

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
I voted for you, but have a few comments on #5 and #6.

#5 - Not sure we need faucets.  We're not marketing to newb cryptos just yet, but more advanced cryptos.  Instead, donations / tips to MMC community volunteers and supporters.

#6 - Completely Disagree.  You should "take the salary all for yourself" - it's yours, the community trusts you with it.  That doesn't mean "go and cash it all out"...although you're free to.  It means you have authority to decide what to do with it.

It's your responsibility to execute faithfully and not break that trust.  The blockchain will show us what you do with it, don't worry. It passing to / through you should be considered stewardship with autonomy and responsibility.

Offline 5chdn

• i wonder how many chars i can put in this field 50
    • View Profile
    • Votesapp
  • GitHub: 5chdn
Thank you all for the huge support and vote of confidence!
I will get right on it and if you don't like what I do, it will take you up to 2 hours to kick me out. :)

Good luck!

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
See my reply to robonix RE: MVTE addresses:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=2121.msg24971#msg24971

Give us a non-MVTE address to support you / your team / etc, along with an MVTE address.

That way, you can accumulate support over time at a non-MVTE address in addition, so there's no loss of trust traceability if the block awards move on to someone else...which they should over time.

Also - define and disclose your supporting team (if you don't have anyone, create your own positions and ask for staffing).  I'm starting to think we should build a 3-role evolving structure, like Master-Journeyman-Apprentice or General-Officer-Private for the roles...

G.K. Chesterton said the too much capitalism means too few capitalists, not too many.

Find / Work with a trusted sponsor, and a less trusted apprentice / assistant - Work on growing the chain of trust as you go.

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Thank you all for the huge support and vote of confidence!
I will get right on it and if you don't like what I do, it will take you up to 2 hours to kick me out. :)

Offline fpx

• View Profile
MMC:MR9YVtFZVZSCEY31vRW14SnZonMgomU2P2

Offline FaSan

• View Profile
Ok people,
Belltown has just been chosen again.
Is that really what you want?

Clearly.

FaSan

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Ok people,
Belltown has just been chosen again.
Is that really what you want?
Since it's 12:45am in here I'm done for the night and hopefully will wake up in a few hours to a nice surprise.

WAKE UP CALL TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVEN'T VOTED YET: vote for a candidate that really wants to do something for the coin.

Send 0.00000001 to MVTEcmodH7do4V47ht1U9AXQKMouqYNAYM

Offline itsik78

• View Profile

Offline TheElectricAnt

• View Profile
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, those who don't.

MKtvzCc6yuz76jHvwNaxxxKeN1oAnHi7V7

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Status report:
1) Created a Twitter account (@MemoryCoinMMC2) which might not be needed if the owner of @MemoryCoin transfers ownership later
2) Bought MemoryCoin2.info to continue Belltown' simple website and start developing it a bit more. Will host it on my own server so no additional fees will be incurred on the CMO wallet.
3) In talks with a few members that want to join the team.

Every ~2 hours there are new elections. No democracy offers that :)
Vote for the guy you think is best for the job and if he doesn't perform, drop the hammer at him right at the next elections.
Vote now, see profit later :)
Good luck

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Already received 4 votes of confidence.
Thank you!
The last voter (not Luke or MegaFarmer), however has sent 10 satoshis which doesn't count as a vote. Please check that you've sent exactly 1 satoshi (0.00000001 or in words: 0 dot 7 zeros + 1) to the voting address.

Thank you very much for your support!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 07:25:41 pm by itsik78 »

Offline luke997

• View Profile

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Dear MMC2 community,
I would like to offer myself as a team leader for the CMO role.
As it's been almost a month since the coin's release, I believe the CMO role was held long enough by people that haven't done enough to MARKET the coin correctly.

Who am I?
I'm a 35 year old entrepreneur from Israel.
From 2005 to 2011 I was the CEO of a successful mobile games company and for the last 2.5 years I've managed my own successful mobile apps company.

How do you join the effort?
PM me with your experience, skills and plans for the coin and we can discuss your addition to the marketing team.
Note that since the funds are used to fund MARKETING of the campaign, I will not add more than 2 other team members so that the remainder of the funds will be used for all of the above mentioned actions.

How do I vote?
Voting is easy: Send 1 satoshi (0.00000001) MMC to MVTEcmodH7do4V47ht1U9AXQKMouqYNAYM

Thank you for your time and good luck to this coin!
In the right hands it should see a bright future.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 03:28:07 am by FreeTrade »