Author Topic: [CMO] My Candidacy for CMO as a Team Leader  (Read 26097 times)

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Hello community,
Although I've worked REALLY hard as CMO for the last few days (since I got elected), including the weekend, I was just moved out of office.
Why? Not because someone voted for another guy... Just because the wallets that voted for me got smaller :)
If you like what I do to push the coin forward, please vote for me.
Send 1 satoshi to: MVTEcmodH7do4V47ht1U9AXQKMouqYNAYM
That's 0.00000001 to MVTEcmodH7do4V47ht1U9AXQKMouqYNAYM

Could really appreciate your help here...
Use your voting power to make the coin better!

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Hi, Itsik!
I have sent my vote your way too.
any ideas how to get MMC on cryptsy? (and the sooner the better)

Stas
Hi Stas,
Thank you for your vote!
We're doing what we can there, but as you know, other than bringing the coin's unique features to their attention (and "bugging" them about it) we can't do much.
Also note that Cryptsy haven't added a new coin since Dec. 29th and there were about 100 new coins since then, many with media buzz around them, like the idiotic Coinye West coin :)
So we have some competition... But hopefully we'll be added on the next batch or the one after that.
Anyway, it will happen eventually. There's no doubt about that.

Offline Stas

• View Profile
Hi, Itsik!
I have sent my vote your way too.
any ideas how to get MMC on cryptsy? (and the sooner the better)

Stas

Offline MemoryCoin

• View Profile
weibo.com/MemoryCoin
@MemoryCoin
MMC:MCqJ6jiZsNivk2hZgcgT5LwKWiWTiigr9Y

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
I NEED YOUR VOTES! Please, if you like my performance thus far, take a second to vote for me.
Send 1 satoshi (0.00000001) to MVTEcmodH7do4V47ht1U9AXQKMouqYNAYM

Status update:
1) We've created a great press release that was improved by FreeTrade and MaxPwr's comments. We've submitted it to dozens of crypto-coin related sites (didn't even know there were that many of them out there :) ) Seems like CoinDesk and a few others are going to write about the coin in the next few days.

2) Created social network accounts: https://twitter.com/MemoryCoinMMC2 and https://www.facebook.com/MemoryCoin2
The Twitter account has been and will be used to twit about the coin and "bug" exchanges and blogs about it. (Feel free to follow it!)
The Facebook account is still empty and we'll be adding content later on (feel free to like it!)

3) Created a giveaway on BitcoinTalk that seems like it achieved the target of having more people download the wallet and start mining the coin (this great wallet really does make you click "Mining -> Launch Pool Miner" just to see what happens so I think we should aim at getting more and more people downloading the wallet. Will continue with this giveaway tomorrow as well.

4) Contacted cryptsy and some other exchanges requesting them to look into the coin, emphasizing that we're not just another clone/meme coin. Cryptsy haven't added a new coin since Xmas and I'm pretty sure we'll be added on the next batch.

5) Thinking of ways to increase the coin's value through offered services. Will update on that in the next few days.

Good night!

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant

#5 - as Freetrade phrased it something like: "Even your grandmother can mine MMCs" :)

Definitely :) 

But, I'd consider my grandmother in the "non-crypto" audience :)

By "new cryptos", I mean those who've managed to get some coins on other exchanges, but aren't too familiar with alt-coins beyond maybe LTC and just want any free coins they can get...think of people who follow trollbox advice :)  We'll get them when we have some entertainment / social media services...

....we're kinda a sub-alt coin at this stage...MMC ftw!
You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere.

PWR UP: MAXVTEoYhDfWJjvkNm2ZmUhHpYbsPYuybg

Offline MemoryCoin

• View Profile
weibo.com/MemoryCoin
@MemoryCoin
MMC:MCqJ6jiZsNivk2hZgcgT5LwKWiWTiigr9Y

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Another new guy joined the marketing block :)
Welcome Robonix.

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Hi all, I've received numerous PMs of skilled people wanting to join in and work for the marketing division.
First of all, I would like to thank everyone that PMed me! I will definitely use your services, each at his best expertise, when the time comes.
For now I would like to welcome The Architect as the first one to receive a freelance project from the marketing division and hope to have a business cooperation with a lot more people from the community in the near future!

Thanks

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
I voted for you, but have a few comments on #5 and #6.

#5 - Not sure we need faucets.  We're not marketing to newb cryptos just yet, but more advanced cryptos.  Instead, donations / tips to MMC community volunteers and supporters.

#6 - Completely Disagree.  You should "take the salary all for yourself" - it's yours, the community trusts you with it.  That doesn't mean "go and cash it all out"...although you're free to.  It means you have authority to decide what to do with it.

It's your responsibility to execute faithfully and not break that trust.  The blockchain will show us what you do with it, don't worry. It passing to / through you should be considered stewardship with autonomy and responsibility.

#5 - Not sure I agree here. Our Windows client is the simplest client of all crypto coins I've tried. It makes mining so easy, as Freetrade phrased it something like: "Even your grandmother can mine MMCs" :) So I think driving people to download the client and start the easy mining process is a very good thing for the coin at this stage.
#6 - My agenda was always to not be greedy and not take it all to myself. And this explains the next post: :)

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
I voted for you, but have a few comments on #5 and #6.

#5 - Not sure we need faucets.  We're not marketing to newb cryptos just yet, but more advanced cryptos.  Instead, donations / tips to MMC community volunteers and supporters.

#6 - Completely Disagree.  You should "take the salary all for yourself" - it's yours, the community trusts you with it.  That doesn't mean "go and cash it all out"...although you're free to.  It means you have authority to decide what to do with it.

It's your responsibility to execute faithfully and not break that trust.  The blockchain will show us what you do with it, don't worry. It passing to / through you should be considered stewardship with autonomy and responsibility.

Offline 5chdn

• i wonder how many chars i can put in this field 50
    • View Profile
    • Votesapp
  • GitHub: 5chdn
Thank you all for the huge support and vote of confidence!
I will get right on it and if you don't like what I do, it will take you up to 2 hours to kick me out. :)

Good luck!

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
See my reply to robonix RE: MVTE addresses:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=2121.msg24971#msg24971

Give us a non-MVTE address to support you / your team / etc, along with an MVTE address.

That way, you can accumulate support over time at a non-MVTE address in addition, so there's no loss of trust traceability if the block awards move on to someone else...which they should over time.

Also - define and disclose your supporting team (if you don't have anyone, create your own positions and ask for staffing).  I'm starting to think we should build a 3-role evolving structure, like Master-Journeyman-Apprentice or General-Officer-Private for the roles...

G.K. Chesterton said the too much capitalism means too few capitalists, not too many.

Find / Work with a trusted sponsor, and a less trusted apprentice / assistant - Work on growing the chain of trust as you go.

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Thank you all for the huge support and vote of confidence!
I will get right on it and if you don't like what I do, it will take you up to 2 hours to kick me out. :)