Author Topic: [CMO] My Candidacy for CMO as a Team Leader  (Read 26100 times)

Offline maxbubble

• View Profile
i make fork coin.

NO PREMINE
SMALL MINER PRIZE

english me not good. code me very good. make coin big price.

Offline NewMine

• View Profile

@newmine:

Do you know accounting at all?  I was thinking it may be good to advertise and get some individual tax professionals to accept MMC for accounting advice...the season is approaching...

Unfortunately FreeTrades good ideas are eclipsed by his bad ones.  If someone were to clone this coin with no pre-mine it would do beyond well. All you would have to add is create a non-voted position called "Owner" and the Dev would be set getting paid as this seems to be the biggest defense for a pre-mine. As the owner he could direct the other positions and hand out bonus to those who succeed and help campaign against those not doing their job. I just think the pre-mine regardless of FreeTrades portion undermines the entire voting concept of the coin. FreeTrades portion just magnifies the problem. For this reason I would not recommend this coin. Plus the price is rather depressing.

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
I know - we need that.

But basically, we can trace and measure Coinpayment addresses and Coaex and the CNO / DNA can make an "MMC Merchant Network Supporter". 

I want to focus more on "MMC New User", "New Xcoin user", and such - so let's see some how-to's on setting up your own site like that with coinpayment.  I'll send 10 MMC to your VTE address to forum-bait you into it :)

I'm writing up how I'm gonna "trust" or rate merchants, miners, officers, etc...you can "gentleman's bet" me back 10 MMC to publish it :P
You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere.

PWR UP: MAXVTEoYhDfWJjvkNm2ZmUhHpYbsPYuybg

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Stalemate:

You won't get my vote yet, but you can.

Coaex and coinpayment are good, but somewhat anti-manifesto.  It results in a a lot of coins being "washed" of network history / owner info and consolidation of a large amount of value / economic activity through one sites - they're centralization policies.  The manifesto wants us to reach out to miners and empower them, which would mean being more "pro-miner" / "pro-start-up".

I saw you plan to do a write-up / guide / intro to merchant site start-up - that's more "pro-manifesto".  You'll get my vote after I see that, but probably 3rd preference as a "pro-merchant" stance.  Itsik will probably be #2 with a "pro-centrist" stance, and I think I have some ideas for a "pro-miner" stance, so I'll probly vote for myself for #1 for cmo.

@newmine:

Do you know accounting at all?  I was thinking it may be good to advertise and get some individual tax professionals to accept MMC for accounting advice...the season is approaching...

Coaex's first year profit will be used in developing more projects for MemoryCoin so being centralized is out of question. I'm not here to make a monopoly here, besides I don't think I have the power to do that. As for your information, I am much closer to social liberalism and anarcho capitalism. As for writing that merchant guide, it is unneccesary as CoinPayments integration is so simple but I promised and will write that. However, my CSO duty - translation is my first priority now. I've been working tens of different tasks for MemoryCoin in the last 4 weeks along with my job. You just know a few of them.
Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer - Voting Address: MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
Stalemate:

You won't get my vote yet, but you can.

Coaex and coinpayment are good, but somewhat anti-manifesto.  It results in a a lot of coins being "washed" of network history / owner info and consolidation of a large amount of value / economic activity through one sites - they're centralization policies.  The manifesto wants us to reach out to miners and empower them, which would mean being more "pro-miner" / "pro-start-up".

I saw you plan to do a write-up / guide / intro to merchant site start-up - that's more "pro-manifesto".  You'll get my vote after I see that, but probably 3rd preference as a "pro-merchant" stance.  Itsik will probably be #2 with a "pro-centrist" stance, and I think I have some ideas for a "pro-miner" stance, so I'll probly vote for myself for #1 for cmo.

@newmine:

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
I figure our audience is something like people with +$5K and > 6 months in coins. 

Yes, very much agree - we should assume fluency in Bitcoin.

I think we need to communicate our improvements over Bitcoin - mining/transaction processing distribution (CPU Coin) and paid development team.
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals

I've been working for marketing activities since the beginning of 2014.

Your experience is off the charts! Surprised you aren't retired yet! You have my vote.

haha good point. I mean it just for MMC. btw, I know I'll never get your vote :)
Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer - Voting Address: MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ

Offline NewMine

• View Profile

Your experience is off the charts! Surprised you aren't retired yet! You have my vote.

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
I'll create another thread to discuss script.

I figure our audience is something like people with +$5K and > 6 months in coins.  I want to target people like that who want to develop websites, etc, now.  I think it's not just a "management" team, it's a "development" team.  And the "charity" part of development is the initial "research" - we put a "accepting intern voluteers" / "skill training" / "community academy" message on that, and we get a huge influx of labor and services.

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
I'm up for offering some ideas for economic parts, reviewing overall script.

I could see animation like the UPS whiteboard commercials.

But..do we even know what / how MMC is different? what would we advertise in the video?

Let's get a reddit thread or something to collect donations as a "grand prize" and suggestions for ideas / firms to volunteer.

And itsik, where's your dmo / dma deputies?  I volunteer for a deputy marketing officer role :)
I agree that we need to find a way to explain how the coin is different.
I think we can all agree about the 3 key points the coin is different:

1. Efficient CPU algo
2. Paid management team that will always be devoted to push the coin forward (+ voting feature)
3. 1% charity
4. Can be adopted by "regular" people (or should we call it "1st coiners").

(We can also add points about the unique wallet allowing easy mining and voting)

If you (or anyonse else) have more ideas I'd like to hear them
I'd be glad to get your paid help on setting up a good transcript for that :)
I saw some nice Fiverr gigs that could produce a nice animated video that would get more attention.

Please PM me (or write here - whichever you prefer).

Thanks

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
I'm up for offering some ideas for economic parts, reviewing overall script.

I could see animation like the UPS whiteboard commercials.

But..do we even know what / how MMC is different? what would we advertise in the video?

Let's get a reddit thread or something to collect donations as a "grand prize" and suggestions for ideas / firms to volunteer.

And itsik, where's your dmo / dma deputies?  I volunteer for a deputy marketing officer role :)

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
I think it would be a good idea to commission an animated video explaining MemoryCoin's improvements over Bitcoin - targeted at people who already understand Bitcoin. I think we could get a lot more people to watch a 2 or 3 minute video than read the explanations. It would also show that investment is being made in the coin. If you need extra funds, I have MMC in the MCF you can use.
Agreed.
Will get on it.

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
I think it would be a good idea to commission an animated video explaining MemoryCoin's improvements over Bitcoin - targeted at people who already understand Bitcoin. I think we could get a lot more people to watch a 2 or 3 minute video than read the explanations. It would also show that investment is being made in the coin. If you need extra funds, I have MMC in the MCF you can use.
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Stalemate,

I don't care how much skill you have, I am not particularly stoked about your personality. And for someone running for a CMO I would say that is important.

If you want my vote, I would like to see you work under itsik and show that you can be a team player before taking over.

Good luck! As of now I am going to still vote for itsik.

To sum of my activities here:
As a team player, I gave my support to CSO team by translating MemoryCoin.org into Turkish. As a professional translator, I was paid about 60% less compared to my original job but if seraphim didn't even pay me at all, I would gladly translate MemoryCoin.org. Besides, I informed seraphim (CSO) about the glitch that some of translators having due to the nature of different grammatical structures. seraphim fixed the issue and now, translators are able to submit their work with minimum error.
I have CoinPayments.net enabled for MemoryCoin yesterday which I think is very important for promoting MemoryCoin. As for me, the next step is to integrate Coaex - the first merchant accepting MemoryCoin - into it (~1 day of work) and then create a guide for shopping carts.
With Coaex, MemoryCoin has a unique opportunity here. If you cared to check some gold prices from online stores like APMEX, Amagi Metals and the ones which is registered on CoinPayments.net, you would see that none of them including big guy APMEX would beat Coaex's prices. I made it possible for everyone to purchase gold at a reasonable level!
You can see me most of time online on MemoryCoin IRC channel, can ask me anything. I don't complain working for 24/7! I don't say "I will do it in my FREE time" like itsik saying..
And additionally,
I guaranteed that all the salary spent in my term will be publicly visible and will not be spent without prior community approval. When it is questioned, I will never say what itsik78 said: "Believe me - I spent a lot of the salary for marketing purposes. I don't keep a ledger and note that many MMCs were spent from my personal address since I've added the CMO address to my personal wallet!"

We still have no clue about "A lot" in itsik's words cause he even didn't write for himself what is being spent in his term.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 06:28:34 am by stalemate »

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Thanks for the replies, I'm taking your critics positively. As for my teasing, I like being like that, being aggressive. You may remember our discussion with isaac before. Some young kids calling this as "trolling", actually it is not;)
You know what, consider yourself as a politician. You should answer any questions directed to you from public whether it is ridicilous, rude, ugly, funny or positive.
But I'll undermine you or anyone whom I think is a deadwood ;) You are free to share your thoughts about my candidacy, can start a campaign about how ugly I am but this will also show us how you are afraid of a competition. Keep up the... eer.. good ? work!? ;)