Author Topic: CNN: Bitcoin technology may revolutionize the music industry  (Read 6437 times)

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
seems like cob having fun, nice dude... Enjoy it, but at least post something helpful.

Read between the lines!! :P

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
seems like cob having fun, nice dude... Enjoy it, but at least post something helpful.

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
The shout for more transparency has been heard loud and clear.

It has indeed!
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Riverhead

I had a lot respect for cob, but after seeing all the BS happening in the last 4months I simply don't trust him and he has to prove a lot to convince the community!

That's a fair statement. The shout for more transparency has been heard loud and clear.

Offline Tuck Fheman

Does anyone really wonder why we have a shrinking community?

I used to. Then it became obvious to me.
Lucksacks.com - The Largest Cryptocurrency Freeroll Poker Site in the World!

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
I had a lot respect for cob, but after seeing all the BS happening in the last 4months I simply don't trust him and he has to prove a lot to convince the community!

All the happy pictures where they were at all those events, sponsoring different things mean nothing when there are no results to present!

The last update was one of the worst beating the community had to take!

I don't care about him telling you happy stories via Skype! This scumbag who ran ltcgear was stalling people for ONE damn year after first issues appeared.

That's why I want to hear more details from cob, instead he is opening threads with some news to keep the hope alive.

It is much worse to live with false hope than accepting a lost investment!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 04:02:21 pm by Marky0001 »

Offline Riverhead

I speak with Cob frequently over Skype and have met him in person. Trust me - he is busting his balls for this project. All that can be really said is that Cob and Eddie are playing their cards closer to their chests than we'd like. Granted you don't know me so my words don't really carry much weight but for those who do I can assure you Cob is not a scammer. This project may sink or swim but it's not for a lack of effort and great personal sacrifice. Then to come on here and see nothing but piss, vinegar, and scam accusations.

Does anyone really wonder why we have a shrinking community?

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
Currently cob is the best example of a scammer that's why we don't have that much believe!

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
What about some believe? Many here always go with the wind...

Offline bitacer

All this time and cob couldnt get a Hip Hop artist or a rapper on board ?  How can he convince investors for anything ?

We don't know at this point if they've signed on any known artists. The question was asked under the Cob question thread. It's wait and see at this point.
yes lets wait

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
It goes to show how important it is for Peertracks to get a big artist backing the project.

I agree, for any project, having a celebrity on board and a "story" that goes with it is invaluable at this point.

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
Cob said they have been running alpha tests with artists.

To me that was/ is a lie

TravelsAsia

All this time and cob couldnt get a Hip Hop artist or a rapper on board ?  How can he convince investors for anything ?

We don't know at this point if they've signed on any known artists. The question was asked under the Cob question thread. It's wait and see at this point.

Offline bitacer