Author Topic: I made a new user party thread  (Read 3323 times)

38PTSWarrior

I did that with them (dex, at least with 1). I need an action team who takes care if my new users want to know how they can use bts.
A welcome team. Maybe it will not work but I would like to try it out.

Just send them a few fistbumps or others with a nice memo.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
we need to figure out why new people that register under our referral don't trade. I see that people you referred never tried the dex, except 2 people which is great because in my case no one tried it....There is no point sending them our precious bts if they never trade and use the system..I want to send bts, usd, btc to people that will actually use the system.

So any marketing ideas from anyone would be helpfull..

38PTSWarrior

@onceuponatime
My idea is to welcome new users. I already send new users a few BTS. If only I send something, eg. TRYBITSHARES, it does not have the same effect.

Do you understand me, and, how do you like the idea?

@kencode @puppies @cube @all
How do you like my idea to send a.welcome memo the new users I refer?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 03:31:28 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

38PTSWarrior

Well, tell us something about 'jimbojuize1' and how he wants to use and contribute to BitShares. If I know that he has any intention and any possibility to contribute to our ecosystem, then I may send him a donation towards his goals. If he just wants to try out the system before deciding how to use it, then I think that Fuzzy gave you some "trybitshares" to hand out to such people.
Thanks for replying.
I don't want that you send more than 10 cents. More like 1 FISTBUMP with a 'welcome to bts' memo.
I think this would be sweet, just a nice gesture that's all.
So the new user knows that someone else recognizes him and not only me.

All of my new users are from face to face aquisition and this means they are brave, love new things and trust me with not audited software.

And I want to get some dynamic in it. Once they see thay not only me sent them something, it becomes a bit more alive and .. nice.

Offline onceuponatime

Well, tell us something about 'jimbojuize1' and how he wants to use and contribute to BitShares. If I know that he has any intention and any possibility to contribute to our ecosystem, then I may send him a donation towards his goals. If he just wants to try out the system before deciding how to use it, then I think that Fuzzy gave you some "trybitshares" to hand out to such people.

38PTSWarrior

Am I asking too much?

38PTSWarrior

Not a single token on his account yet. Dear community, don't you understand how good this would be? You don't have to, it's voluntary. Please help me to create some vibe here and send him something. THX

38PTSWarrior

Welcome with me, by sending some tokens, our newest user 'jimbojuize1'.
Be generous bitches and have a good day, Marty

38PTSWarrior

Boom? Boom!
Welcome ahmed-38 everyone!
Drop him some coins and party one of our newest members from Amsterdaaaaaam with me, bo bo!

« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 01:15:55 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

38PTSWarrior

I'm so high, checking my ROI, .

Offline Louis

Pump up the volume!  8)

38PTSWarrior

Offline Louis

38PTSWarrior

Come on,.. show the man some party.. please..
Who likes that we have a new useeeer?

38PTSWarrior

Yeahhhhhh!

Drop your welcome coins on hikapa46
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 12:34:44 am by 38PTSWarrior »