Author Topic: Please vote out Bitcrab if you care about bitshares.  (Read 13572 times)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
dele-puppy, mindphlux, bunkerchainlabs-com - the others are probably unstable, and could follow bitcrab

and fav, aren't you the one who just snt the co-founder of both BTS and Quarter Billion Dollar Etrhereum packing?

So you moved my post to random? Fucking seriously? Fuck it Fav, I won't post any articles or items on Bitsharestalk anymore.

no idea what you're implying there. and even if it was Satoshi himself, there are rules in this forum and off topic belongs to off topic. no matter if the user does agree with it.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
yes, but with how much stake?

If you haven't voted before, vote for the committee members that oppose a fee change to 1BTS or similiar.

and who exactly would those be?

dele-puppy, mindphlux, bunkerchainlabs-com - the others are probably unstable, and could follow bitcrab

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
Please vote out Bitcrab if you care about bitshares.

He has too much power, and is getting use of an exchanges votes.
He previously bullied the committee in to suspending forced settlement because he'd done his own maths wrong.
He is very pushy and I think he needs less votes.
no ,I think he is right ,so I would support him. 
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline mindphlux

• View Profile
If you haven't voted before, vote for the committee members that oppose a fee change to 1BTS or similiar.
Please consider voting for my witness mindphlux.witness and my committee user mindphlux. I will not vote for changes that affect witness pay.

Offline wallace

• View Profile
I think I care about bitshares as seriously as you, but sorry I will not remove him, oppositely I plan to withdraw my bts from exchanges and support him as much as I can
give me money, I will do...

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
    • twitter.com/jonnybitcoin
Please vote out Bitcrab if you care about bitshares.

He has too much power, and is getting use of an exchanges votes.
He previously bullied the committee in to suspending forced settlement because he'd done his own maths wrong.
He is very pushy and I think he needs less votes.
I run the @bitshares twitter handle
twitter.com/bitshares