Author Topic: Please vote out Bitcrab if you care about bitshares.  (Read 13661 times)

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Integrity is vital to a commitee member.  Taking any action that takes advantage of advanced knowledge and position for profit demonstrates complete unsuitability for the role.  Any committie memeber prooven to lack integrity must be removed.

I would take bitcrab's sincere efforts to improve the BitShares network.....along with the challenge of discussion in reaching a positive outcome for all......over a politician any day of the week. 

Jonny, do you still feel OP is fair to Bitcrab?  I think he's demonstarted a willingness to show he's a person and to search for a compromise.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 05:24:01 pm by Ben Mason »

jakub

That was dumping worthless BTS1 after the upgrade to BTS2 on the exchange that did not upgrade, he admittedly took advantage of that situation it looks like.
I was not aware of that.
In that case, I understand and share your concerns.
He shouldn't have done it and saying "If I don't do it, somebody else will" is a very bad excuse.

Unless he compensated those who bought worthless BTS1 from him.
@mindphlux , did you profit from selling worthless BTS1 and if so, did you return the money?

If you didn't, I'm going to withdraw my support for your witness and ask other proxies to do the same.

Offline Moon

• View Profile
I support Bitcrab ,Because I hate vampire

Offline Riverhead

If BTS1 was sent to BTER and accepted after the fork, and BTC was extracted from BTER, then it was theft via fraud as he knew full well that it was worthless to anyone. Not sure if that makes him a good or bad committee member though. I've never met an ethical politician.

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
for me this just like a thief. it's me that ask bitcrab to remove vote for him because of his thief action

Offline mint chocolate chip

+5%
is that  mindphlux????? dump bts???????????

Having a stake in BitShares is not a pre-condition of being a committee member.
For me, @mindphlux can dump his BTS all day long or do whatever he wants with them, and I'm fine with that, as long as he makes good decisions as a committee member.
(Insider trading is not really possible so it's just pure speculative trading on his part.)

But if his dumping is associated with spreading bad PR for BitShares, then it's a different story.

Exactly. Dump just means sell and everyone including the committee is entitled to do what they like. It's called the free market.
That was dumping worthless BTS1 after the upgrade to BTS2 on the exchange that did not upgrade, he admittedly took advantage of that situation it looks like.

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
    • twitter.com/jonnybitcoin

For me, @mindphlux can dump his BTS all day long or do whatever he wants with them, and I'm fine with that, as long as he makes good decisions as a committee member.
(Insider trading is not really possible so it's just pure speculative trading on his part.)

But if his dumping is associated with spreading bad PR for BitShares, then it's a different story.

Exactly. Dump just means sell and everyone including the committee is entitled to do what they like. It's called the free market.
I run the @bitshares twitter handle
twitter.com/bitshares

jakub

julian1

Bitshares has managed to create an opportunistic bureaucracy on the blockchain!

There needs to be a way to protect people that have invested their time and money in building businesses on the expectation of referral fees.

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags
Image removed upon request //doxxing the image won't be tolerated as it's linking a real world name to a alias. edit it or do not post it again. thanks. -fav

« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 06:12:42 am by fav »

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
dele-puppy, mindphlux, bunkerchainlabs-com - the others are probably unstable, and could follow bitcrab

this mindphlux?

look what they are posting on poloniex trollbox!

londonwhale: mindphlux, is dumping: http://imgur.com/du63Pkl

+5% Can't believe he is a committee member

If you want to take the island burn the boats

jakub

dele-puppy, mindphlux, bunkerchainlabs-com - the others are probably unstable, and could follow bitcrab
I'm sure @abit is not going to support 1 BTS bitcrab's idea either.

Offline freedom

• View Profile

Offline alt

• View Profile
this fav, edit my post without my prove again, who let him be the administrator?  it's really a dirty job
« Last Edit: Today at 05:27:56 PM by fav »

why remove this picture? it's capture from a public talk group

image deleted upon request //doxxing -fav
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 05:37:19 pm by fav »

Offline alt

• View Profile
yes, this mindphlux, LOL, another joke
I am the poor little Peng

this mindphlux?

the one that tried to cause a blackswan during the critical and fragile low liquidity migration day?

image deleted upon request //doxxing -fav

woah....poor little Peng

look what they are posting on poloniex trollbox!

londonwhale: mindphlux, is dumping: http://imgur.com/du63Pkl

very interesting

and fav, aren't you the one who just sent the co-founder of both BTS and Quarter Billion Dollar Etrhereum packing?

So you moved my post to random? Fucking seriously? Fuck it Fav, I won't post any articles or items on Bitsharestalk anymore.

interesting

interesting....

the drama continues

will BitShares re-wrest control from the global liquidity leader of BTS trading?

stay tuned for another exciting edition of....

« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 05:27:56 pm by fav »