Author Topic: PLAY & MUSE Hangout/Q&A (Petition--Sign if interested)  (Read 8975 times)

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
@dacplay  @btswildpig @logxing

I would love an update about what play is planning.  I don't think they should have to do a mumble though.  Especially if none of them feel comfortable speaking english.

If btswildpig is any indication of the play devs opinion of bts, it isn't good.  he seems convinced that BM is a thief.

Regarding the "thief" question , I'm sure you must speak a different set of English than I used to . Everybody knows BM acted in the way that he thought was necessary , and I question his tactics based on how I was educated/experienced, especially in the crypto field, that his tactics are simply not possible to last for a long time  . It's nothing new though , I said it a year ago that dilution is not real money , that's my constant belief and educated guess .  I'm simple reminding this community that there are basic and fundamental principles regarding market . Start-ups don't have "secondary market" as their only income source, no matter how many attempt to get so-called "real-users" , the up and downs is and always will be decided by the secondary market and the capital in it . Because , again , unlike real company , we don't have fixed cost/fixed income department , imaging -----when BM brought 10000 users in by his magical dilution development work  ,they created 100000 USD buy pressure(highly unlikely ) , and then BM or other whale see the huge buy order coming up and sold 300000 USD worth of BTS because they want to pay tax/buy boat/whatever , is this "company" profiting or losing money ? You can't tell , could you ? That's why I said I've always said real users could not drive marketcap , because it doesn't work that way with market cap .

Sometimes I'm just too tired to repeat some basic and simple princicple regarding second market that everybody should've known a long time ago . Call me fudster for telling the common sense for all I care  :P

And second of all , I'm just a community member regarding DACPLAY now . I have no role that could branded me their "indication" .

这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline fuzzy

I would love an update about what play is planning.  I don't think they should have to do a mumble though.  Especially if none of them feel comfortable speaking english.

If btswildpig is any indication of the play devs opinion of bts, it isn't good.  he seems convinced that BM is a thief.

I assure you that the DACPLAY team is very competent in English.

Cool.   A mumble would be great, but at this point I would settle for a forum post or a tweet, or really anything.

me too.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies

Cool.   A mumble would be great, but at this point I would settle for a forum post or a tweet, or really anything.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 06:56:05 am by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline puppies

• View Profile

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline fuzzy

well from what im hearing in the background they have moved to ethereum.  if this is untrue id hope someone from their team would tell us so.

I would be shocked if anyone from their team told you anything.  Ever.

well if it is true, ethereum just bagged a group of coders who can help them significantly in attempting to steal our tech in a way that doesnt cause any problems with intellectual property. 

but i am not 100% certain. i only heard it through the grapevine.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
well from what im hearing in the background they have moved to ethereum.  if this is untrue id hope someone from their team would tell us so.

I would be shocked if anyone from their team told you anything.  Ever.

Offline fuzzy

Offline pendragon3

Fuzzy, your efforts to foster transparency are commendable, but at this juncture I really don't see much benefit to having a MUSE hangout. A thread already exists for people to pose any questions they want to cob for him to answer or to pass along to the right people: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,21185.0.html

If there are some queries that can't be answered right now on the questions thread, then why would cob suddenly be able to answer them on a hangout? Clearly, some aspects of the project are better kept under wraps for the time being for strategic or legal reasons. The only things a hangout would accomplish, IMO, would be to (1) take more time away from getting the MUSE-based platforms ready for launch; and (2) possibly reassure some impatient, nervous nellies that this is not all a scam.

Best to just wait, be patient, and use the question thread. Maybe in a month or two, after details about the platforms built on MUSE are known, a hangout would be useful.

PLAY, however, is a different story... I'd support a hangout with the PLAY developers because I have no clue what's going on there.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 02:42:07 am by pendragon3 »

Offline konelectric

Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

TravelsAsia

Cob is answering the large amount of questions from the community on Monday.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,21185.msg276144.html#msg276144

Hopefully this gets the ball rolling for a Hangout Q/A.

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
"Power and law are not synonymous. In fact, they are often in opposition and irreconcilable."
- Cicero

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
    • twitter.com/jonnybitcoin
I run the @bitshares twitter handle
twitter.com/bitshares

Offline fuzzy

Well dang that is a good little group for the thread only being open for a day..!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 06:37:41 pm by fuzzy »

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile