Author Topic: Can I get the muse that I paid for yet?  (Read 7413 times)

Offline coininvestor

• View Profile
I invested in this project from the crowdfund but as of yet have not been able to get any coins that I paid for.  Supposedly, in December I should have been able to claim my coins by importing my private BTC keys into my muse wallet, which to be honest seems like a really bad idea for the security of my BTC wallet, but that is another topic.  The point I would like to make now is that the instructions in December were incomplete and left non-techies like myself unable to claim our coins. 

Now I would like to know has any progress been made and can I get my coins yet?   It seems like MUSE is trading and I feel like I should be able to claim my coins and sell them since according to Coin Market Cap MUSE has a Market cap of $1,061,281, right up there with Prime Coin and Bitcoin Dark.  Are there specific instructions yet on how to claim the coins that I paid for? Or should I continue to wait patiently?
Do you have this wallet ?
https://github.com/peertracksinc/muse/releases/tag/v1.0.160115

Yes BTC is a shorthand way of typing Bitcoin.  I guess I assumed that anyone reading a forum on crypto-currencies  would get that.   I did download the new and improved wallet and installed it and then nothing happened. 

Offline bitacer

I invested in this project from the crowdfund but as of yet have not been able to get any coins that I paid for.  Supposedly, in December I should have been able to claim my coins by importing my private BTC keys into my muse wallet, which to be honest seems like a really bad idea for the security of my BTC wallet, but that is another topic.  The point I would like to make now is that the instructions in December were incomplete and left non-techies like myself unable to claim our coins. 

Now I would like to know has any progress been made and can I get my coins yet?   It seems like MUSE is trading and I feel like I should be able to claim my coins and sell them since according to Coin Market Cap MUSE has a Market cap of $1,061,281, right up there with Prime Coin and Bitcoin Dark.  Are there specific instructions yet on how to claim the coins that I paid for? Or should I continue to wait patiently?
Do you have this wallet ?
https://github.com/peertracksinc/muse/releases/tag/v1.0.160115

Offline bitacer

What do you mean by BTC, as in Bitcoin ?

Offline coininvestor

• View Profile