Author Topic: Bitshares has sponsored the Daily Decrypt for 4 weeks starting 9th Feb  (Read 9306 times)

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
Good for her earning a crypto living supporting crypto. Does she provide any metrics that'd hint at return on marketing investment?

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
    • twitter.com/jonnybitcoin
@JonnyBitcoin

Why wasn't today's episode of TheDailyDecrypt sponsored by BitShares (it was sponsored by The Galt Project)?

I thought that we had paid to sponsor 4 weeks of episodes. If they were all consecutive it would have the greatest impact.

@onceupontime The 16th was a day the daily decrypt had pre booked with someone else. Bitshares sponsorship will continue consecutively from now on.
Either way it should have been mentioned. When you say you sponsor 4 weeks of episodes everyone will think its exclusive to BitShares.

Imagine if by some chance that episode included some major news that everyone would rush to see, reaching lots of views in a single week and this happened. It would feel unfair.

Amanda forgot to mentions this until after we paid. It's not an issue.
We paid $189 per week for 4 weeks.
New rate is now $250 per week.
http://thedailydecrypt.com/sponsorship/
I run the @bitshares twitter handle
twitter.com/bitshares

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
@JonnyBitcoin

Why wasn't today's episode of TheDailyDecrypt sponsored by BitShares (it was sponsored by The Galt Project)?

I thought that we had paid to sponsor 4 weeks of episodes. If they were all consecutive it would have the greatest impact.

@onceupontime The 16th was a day the daily decrypt had pre booked with someone else. Bitshares sponsorship will continue consecutively from now on.
Either way it should have been mentioned. When you say you sponsor 4 weeks of episodes everyone will think its exclusive to BitShares.

Imagine if by some chance that episode included some major news that everyone would rush to see, reaching lots of views in a single week and this happened. It would feel unfair.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
@JonnyBitcoin

twitter.com/bitshares

Offline Thom

Confirmed. I left Amanda a comment asking about this.  I'm disappointed in her for this.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline onceuponatime

@JonnyBitcoin

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
first sponsored episode is tonight, here's what Amanda sent me.

Hi, Jonny! I'm currently writing up the messaging for the 20 days of sponsorship. To make sure I'm on the right path, I'd like to get the first three messages approved by you. Here they are:

1 – Today's episode is brought to you by Bitshares, a fast currency with just 3 second block times and a decentralized exchange built into its native wallet. There you can trade user-issued asset tokens, as well as value-pegged tokens like bitUSD and bitBTC – all without ever having to give up your private keys to a centralized exchange. You can learn more about the currency and its ecosystem at bitshares.org.

2 - Today's episode is brought to you by Bitshares, a currency which features usernames instead of long alphanumeric addresses to increase the ease of sending and receiving payments. The next release of Bitshares will offer the ability to make confidential transactions, an upgrade in privacy for all Bitshares users. You can download the smart-looking desktop wallet at bitshares.org, or simply try out the web version at openledger.info.

3 – Today's episode is brought to you by Bitshares, a proof-of-stake currency that offers a FIAT on-ramp to its ecosystem through the exchange CCEDK. The system seeks to attract developers by offering dividends on features created for the currency via Feature-Backed Asset tokens. You can learn more about Bitshares governance, features, and incentives at bitshares.org.
Good summaries indeed. And it's getting even better when spoke by a [damn, what word is it?]
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline Pheonike

Or maybe replace with Decentralized Asset Exchange.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Maybe just leave proof of stake out of the entire thing.  Say, delegated block signing protocol, or something along those lines.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
What Akado said, plus in message three perhaps change proof of stake to delegated proof of stake.  We don't want people to write us off as a standard pos coin.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Akado

• View Profile
I think it would be worth mentioning OpenLedger since there have been a few articles about it lately and it seems people are starting to know it. I think we should focus more on that so people see we are advertising a decentralized exchange with many products instead of a coin. Simply because everyone downvotes everything that is not related to their coin, accuse of shilling, feel threatened, etc. Basically, people don't have a good reaction towards other coins. So I personally would go that way. The name OpenLedger needs to be there so people associate it.

Also same thing for Prediction Markets which is one of our few use cases. We need to make it known.

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
first sponsored episode is tonight, here's what Amanda sent me.

Hi, Jonny! I'm currently writing up the messaging for the 20 days of sponsorship. To make sure I'm on the right path, I'd like to get the first three messages approved by you. Here they are:

1 – Today's episode is brought to you by Bitshares, a fast currency with just 3 second block times and a decentralized exchange built into its native wallet. There you can trade user-issued asset tokens, as well as value-pegged tokens like bitUSD and bitBTC – all without ever having to give up your private keys to a centralized exchange. You can learn more about the currency and its ecosystem at bitshares.org.

2 - Today's episode is brought to you by Bitshares, a currency which features usernames instead of long alphanumeric addresses to increase the ease of sending and receiving payments. The next release of Bitshares will offer the ability to make confidential transactions, an upgrade in privacy for all Bitshares users. You can download the smart-looking desktop wallet at bitshares.org, or simply try out the web version at openledger.info.

3 – Today's episode is brought to you by Bitshares, a proof-of-stake currency that offers a FIAT on-ramp to its ecosystem through the exchange CCEDK. The system seeks to attract developers by offering dividends on features created for the currency via Feature-Backed Asset tokens. You can learn more about Bitshares governance, features, and incentives at bitshares.org.
twitter.com/bitshares

Offline Akado

• View Profile
there has been a video released two hours ago so probably the next will be the one sponsored by BitShares

Offline onceuponatime

@JonnyBitcoin

So the first sponsored episode of The DailyDecrypt is tomorrow? Can you tell us what the wording will be? Will it change each week/often?

Offline btstip

• View Profile
  • BitShares: btstip-io
Hey fuzzy, here are the results of your tips...
Curious about ShareBits? Visit us at http://sharebits.io and start tipping BTS on https://bitsharestalk.org/ today!
Created by hybridd