Author Topic: [ANN] Sharebits Sharedrop Date Confirmed!  (Read 16495 times)

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
You can't sell them and expect to receive the benefits from keeping them at the same time.
Choose your decisions and live with the consequences.
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

38PTSWarrior

I didn't want to hold like last time and be a loser again

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
Will you send some more BROWNIE.PTS before the sharedrop? I sold them all to buy etherium

For that you deserve what you get, IMO.  ;D
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline merivercap

• View Profile
    • BitCash
Great job @fuzzy and thanks!  Glad to hear about the progress and look forward to using Sharebits a lot more in the future.   Cheers!
BitCash - http://www.bitcash.org 
Beta: bitCash Wallet / p2p Gateway: (https://m.bitcash.org)
Beta: bitCash Trade (https://trade.bitcash.org)

Offline fuzzy

Sharebits has already been used for two test runs of sharedropping OPENBTC on brownie.pts and OBITS holders, and again a succesful sharedrop on January 16th last month was performed to 340 OBITS holders give or take based on 2 OPENBTC and not including any CCEDK related holders.

Sharedropping using ShareBits.io I expect in future will be a great alternative way of paying dividends, and on top of the url based tip, it is really a great tool meant for big things in future.

Can't wait for us to offer it to all life aid organizations in the world combining this with NanoCard and OpenLedger referral system

Use case involving ShareBits, OpenLedger, OpenLedger referral system, NanoCard and Multi-sig.

You make agreement with donation entity, donator hands out to needy user NanoCard and referral link to OpenLedger.

After a certain time for all needy users to have signed up, donator will make use of ShareBits sending as a sharedrop a specific amount of designated asset backed with a specific amount of money to all referred users.

This asset is in agreement with CCEDK then a supporting crypto to the debit NanoCard, user activates nanocard and cash out at nearest atm or go to local supermarket and pay for groceries or pay for electricity, water etc. based on a multisignature account agreement between account holder, asset holder and Nanocard issuer.

You cannot become much more social than this, and donator is allowed direct contact to needy person and cuts greedy middleman!

um yeh....with sharebits you get ronny too.  and i assure you he is thinking just as much as i am about this beautiful little tool.  :P

and thats not even talking about the bitshares allstars that brownies represent :D
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 09:35:36 pm by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

38PTSWarrior

I cannot understand your answer, it's so complex.
Will bytemaster not give brownies anymore? You said that you stopped handing out brownies for him.
Will you only drop sharebits on people who attended hangouts?

Offline fuzzy

@bytemaster
Will you send some more BROWNIE.PTS before the sharedrop? I sold them all to buy etherium and lost almost 1 BTC because I didn´t know how to trade.

sorry bro. i will only be doing one final sharedrop of brownies on all those who attended the hangouts when i WAS sending brownies.  It will be completed at some point, but the amount of brownies is for the attendance of 5 missing hangouts (so 500 brownies). 

I wish the world worked that way though! id personally have liked to sell pts at 60 each and wait to buy back in today!

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
Sharebits has already been used for two test runs of sharedropping OPENBTC on brownie.pts and OBITS holders, and again a succesful sharedrop on January 16th last month was performed to 340 OBITS holders give or take based on 2 OPENBTC and not including any CCEDK related holders.

Sharedropping using ShareBits.io I expect in future will be a great alternative way of paying dividends, and on top of the url based tip, it is really a great tool meant for big things in future.

Can't wait for us to offer it to all life aid organizations in the world combining this with NanoCard and OpenLedger referral system

Use case involving ShareBits, OpenLedger, OpenLedger referral system, NanoCard and Multi-sig.

You make agreement with donation entity, donator hands out to needy user NanoCard and referral link to OpenLedger.

After a certain time for all needy users to have signed up, donator will make use of ShareBits sending as a sharedrop a specific amount of designated asset backed with a specific amount of money to all referred users.

This asset is in agreement with CCEDK then a supporting crypto to the debit NanoCard, user activates nanocard and cash out at nearest atm or go to local supermarket and pay for groceries or pay for electricity, water etc. based on a multisignature account agreement between account holder, asset holder and Nanocard issuer.

You cannot become much more social than this, and donator is allowed direct contact to needy person and cuts greedy middleman!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 08:47:14 pm by ccedk »
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

38PTSWarrior

@bytemaster
Will you send some more BROWNIE.PTS before the sharedrop? I sold them all to buy etherium and lost almost 1 BTC because I didn´t know how to trade.

Offline fuzzy

bumps to this post will receive 5 COPPERTICKET! (max 1 per person)

You are bribing people. Unfair! :P

I am using a tool to incentivize the community to help me inform people so NOONE misses out. 

How we use the tools we have is what defines if it is fair or unfair.  I think most who know me realize i'm here for everyone.  Question in my mind is are they here for each other too?  Or just for themselves.  Sharebits only works with a community of people who love using tools to reach others with bitshares.  I would consider it more unfair if I didn't do this and had fewer people who received the sharebits they deserve :)

Offline Xypher

• View Profile

You are bribing people. Unfair! :P

Offline testz

Offline fuzzy

Offline fuzzy

We are proud to announce that the Sharebot’s token will be ShareDropped at a random time on February 14th, 2016 -- Valentines Day! Ensure by February 13th you have all Brownies and BTS from exchanges/sharebits account to your own personal wallet or you will not receive them!  There will be a total of 250,000 Sharebits in existence, and 100,000 of these have been donated to be sharedropped 60% to BTS and 40% to BROWNIE.PTS holders.  This means that when we include the 50,000 given to donaters, a full 60% of the Sharebits in existence will start out being owned by you, the bitshares community!

Our efforts have been paying off.  At the time of this posting our community has sent over 4700 tips, over 27,000 BTS and many many UIA's and even Prediction Market tokens!  Many of these tips have been to people outside the bitshares community and leverage Uniquely Named tokens to target specific demographics, gaining our community Unique Views from e both inside and outside the realm of crypto. 

How has it been Used so far?

Use Case #1 (Twitter Outreach to Key Azure Personel):
In response to a post asking Is Bitshares attempting to get on Microsoft Azure?, I used the Sharebot to reach out to the the Microsoft Azure Developers in 7 minutes…and put tokens in their hands so they could TRYBITSHARES! Along with a message telling them how fast, scalable and decentralized BitShares is.  Just imagine what would happen if an entire community approached them in such a way!  We would quickly become very well known among all those our community collectively approaches…

Use Case #2 (Recruiting those hurt by Centralized Exchanges on Reddit):
In response to a post on Reddit, titled Is Cryptsy having a hard time !!!??? NOW: > Due to a server failure, all wallets are offline, we reached out to people concerned for their funds (what if we could have done this for people hurt by Gox?!) and let them TRYBITSHARES, telling them about our Decentralized exchange and other features.

Use Case #3 (GuestBook for Decentralized Conferences –Hangouts)
We have enabled both those who hold and attend hangouts to easily compile a guestbook to which BitShares-Powered tokens are quickly and painlessly sent.  These hangouts can be held on any platform anywhere and at any time.  This does not just apply to mumble.  To try it yourself, check out www.sharebits.io/mumble.

Use Case #4 (Community Initiative Rewards)
One of the most difficult things about managing communities is giving motivation to work together.   Oftentimes it is necessary to give a small reward for tasks completed to help motivate individuals to act.  Before Sharebits, it was far more difficult to organize and transparently document the achievement of various initiatives and the payouts that come along with completion.  Now, however, with the implementation of Sharebits into the bitsharestalk forums, we can pay out transparently and be publically audited at the same time.  Keep a small amount of your chosen tipping token in your sharebits account and send it very easily to anyone who has helped you in the forums.  This will help increase social engagement and activity on the forums (and beyond). 

Use Case #5 (Obits Holder's Sharedrops)
Our community's great man of many talents, and founder of OpenLedger.info, has used the "Sharedrop" feature in the Sharebot to give 2 separate sharedrops on Obits and BROWNIE.PTS holders thus far. As more people use the Sharebot to sharedrop on users, we will see a steady rise in the expansion of this case! 

These early use cases make for an extremely powerful tool and they are only a small subset of many we have yet to unveil (and many we have not even thought of…yet).  Finally please remember not only can OpenLedger and Beyond Bitcoin drive value into Sharebits…but simply using it to reach out and share bitshares with people who know and trust you will bring value to the token you hold! So learn to use this community tool and enjoy the Sharedrop!

The more we use it the more referral fees we will gain...and the more tokens will be able to be purchased back (and burned) using those profits...leaving us with the ability to create more to do future donation drives funding development of new features!  So remember the more you use it, the stronger and more powerful a tool it will become (and the more your tokens will be worth in the future).

*Important Update Notice*
I am proposing that BTS accounts owned by Exchanges and those wallets holding less than 10k BTS will be very unlikely to be participating in this sharedrop due to the significant cost associated with it.  For instance, if I sharedrop on a user with 1000 BTS I am going to have to pay approximately more BTS than the value of the tokens I am sharedropping.  Perhaps this is an issue that could be solved by the % based fees?  More will be coming with respect to this matter and we appreciate all your patience and trust in this matter.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 07:08:52 pm by fuzzy »