Author Topic: Proxy:baozi - proxy for anti-dilution  (Read 11292 times)

Offline Digital Lucifer

• BitShares Maximalist & Venture Architect
    • View Profile
    • BitShares
  • BitShares: dls.cipher
  • GitHub: dls-cipher
Please, consider voting for my witness.
I really can't remember last time someone complained about my witness, or API node, or USD and CNY feeds. Still, beos guys decided to unvote me, with no apparent reason.
Thanks

My own reasoning:

16. bhuz
Voting: No,
Reason: No topic, not even google search returned anything. I just don't have idea who is the person/Block Producer.

Suggest you become more active around here than just when your witness is not voted in + above mentioned as Reason.

Chee®s
Milos (DL) Preocanin
Owner and manager of bitshares.org
Move Institute, Non-profit organization
RN: 2098555000
Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

Offline Bhuz

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bhuz
Please, consider voting for my witness.
I really can't remember last time someone complained about my witness, or API node, or USD and CNY feeds. Still, beos guys decided to unvote me, with no apparent reason.
Thanks

Offline btspp

Hi baozi

关于 2019-2020 BitShares Mobile 的工作您有什么建议吗?希望您能继续支持BitShares Mobile后续的工作计划。

新的一期工作计划我们将会着重考虑BitShares作为交易所应该具备的功能以及普通用户高需求的功能。同时作为一个去中心化的健康生态,增加交易类型、提升获客能力、增加及稳定系统收益也将是我们的目标。
我们将继续以务实的工作态度、高效的工作能力为 BitShares 的发展作出贡献。
希望能继续得到您和您所代理的成员支持。

同时作为技术达人与社区元老以及BTS持有者及代理人,希望您能更多的加入到BitShares的发展中,当然如果您各方面都允许的话。

最后,七月上海的石墨烯会议,您会参加并有机会见面吗?

相关介绍及视频展示

2018-2019 工作报告
2019-2020 工作计划 
BitShares Mobile 功能展示-视频「YouTube」   
BitShares Mobile 功能展示-视频「优酷」

源代码&官网下载
GitHub
下载地址

请投票给我们

提案l: 201906-bitshares-mobile-app
ID: 1.14.198

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Hi baozi

Do you have any suggestions for the work of 2019-2020 BitShares Mobile? I hope that you can continue to support the follow-up work plan of BitShares Mobile.

New Phase I Work Plan We will focus on the features that BitShares should have as an exchange and the high demand of ordinary users. At the same time, as a decentralized healthy ecology, increasing the types of transactions, improving the ability to acquire customers, increasing and stabilizing the system benefits will also be our goal.
We will continue to contribute to the development of BitShares with a pragmatic working attitude and efficient work ability.
We hope to continue to receive support from you and the members you represent.

At the same time, as a technology expert and community veteran and BTS holders and agents, I hope that you can join the development of BitShares more, of course, if you allow all aspects.

Finally, will you attend and have a chance to meet at the Graphene Conference in Shanghai in July?

Related introductions and video presentations

2018-2019 Work Report
2019-2020 Work Plan
BitShares Mobile - Video「YouTube」
BitShares Mobile - Video「优酷」

Source Code&Download
GitHub
Download

Please vote for us

Proposal: 201906-bitshares-mobile-app
ID: 1.14.198
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 01:53:48 pm by btspp »
Email:contact@btsplusplus.com
Witness:btspp-witness

Offline BTSMoon

• View Profile
要求撤票!这些见证人到现在都还没把MCR改成1.6,对社区共识没有重视!

delegate-1.lafona
blckchnd
openledger-dc
verbaltech2

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=28399.0

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
proxy baozi voted this worker:

1.14.175   Poll - BSIP59 - Do Not Reduce MCR of bitCNY

so if you actually support to reduce MCR, please cancel setting baozi as your proxy.

投票代理baozi反对降低bitCNY的MCR。

如果你支持降低,请取消将baozi设为投票代理。
Email:bitcrab@qq.com

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Also worth noting: The committee has created 6 REFUND workers that enable more granular spending of funds:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=27729.0

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl
Hello baozi,

I would like to ask of your opinion on workers:

• https://www.bitshares.foundation/workers/2019-02-reference-faucet: The reference faucet (onboarding on wallet.bitshares.org and many other services) is seeking funding to operate for the community. Dare I say it is the sole worker that is profitable through referral rewards that are being burnt (and it will only get more the longer it runs). Last half year 100k BTS were generated through referals and returned. In that sense this worker is anti-dillution.
  • https://www.bitshares.foundation/workers/2019-02-infrastructure: We (Blockchain Projects BV) seek to maintain the bitshares.ws infrastructure (endpoints worldwide, elastic search database, docker containers, statistics and more)

I would be very interested in your feedback. Always looking to improve and refine to match the needs of the community.

Offline clockwork

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: clockwork
This thread is quite old.

Alt has updated his reasoning about not voting (worker performance and transparency) and although I don't necessarily agree with him, dilution was no longer one of his reasons.

At the end of the day, dilution is minimal/non existant at this point. Even if all daily budget was spent on workers for a whole year(which it never was) , it's still only 4% added to the circulating supply. And not only was only about half of that actually spent even with most workers voted in, but 90% of that bts was used to buy bitassets so created demand that caused an equivalent amount*1.75 of bts to be locked up as collateral.

So the dilution argument is no longer alt's reason imho

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
The reason some say not to vote for this proxy is because that it has today 139,535,652 proxied votes, which makes this the most powerful proxy of the community. It votes for both refund400k and refund100k making a lot of projects not getting funded

Not only alt is voting for refund 400k but many other major proxies like

openledger
blckchnd
fav
wzm1
abit
mr-wang
dahu
still
xeldal
bunkerchair

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
thread is older than the internet, why did you guys revive it anyways?

Offline Crypto Kong

• View Profile
Anti-dilution will help increase BTS price, support! It's good for all of you who are holding BTS, I don't understand why you are against alt
Dont be so naive. "Anti-dilution" might make sense if development didnt come to a stop and public nodes werent shut down but it will and they will be.

If this proxy really cared about BTS price then tell me... What is it doing to support price? Why are there no bids to revive bitUSD? One of BitShares prized assets. Surely the revival of this asset and re enabling of the borrowing function would have a positive impact on price?

If price of BTS is the issue here, which it must be, then why are we not talking of ways to add value to BitShares. Instead this proxy aims to cut off BitShares arms and legs.

This is sabotage and nothing more, they are not interested in doing anything good

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Offline startail

Anti-dilution will help increase BTS price, support! It's good for all of you who are holding BTS, I don't understand why you are against alt

The reason some say not to vote for this proxy is because that it has today 139,535,652 proxied votes, which makes this the most powerful proxy of the community. It votes for both refund400k and refund100k making a lot of projects not getting funded, some that has greatly helped to advance the community during the past year. This does nothing good for the community. If any time is important to spend and support development it's during down trends, when the support may otherwise be lost and users go elsewhere.

Just like Customminer writes....

Don't vote against worker proposals blindly, spending on WPs during downtrends ensures we're productive whilst others are stagnant, by cutting off worker proposals you intentionally stagnate Bitshares.

Anyone is free to vote for whatever reason they may have, I'm not against that. But delegating votes blindly to proxies is foolish. Those that support this proxy doesn't undertand how it hurts the development and progress of the community.

Of course, development is always happening, even if the community doesn't spend money or support them, but progress like this is usually neither fast nor coherent. Supporting developers is one good way to ensure quicker and coherent progress.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 11:01:19 am by startail »

Offline iamredbar

DO NOT vote for this proxy. He is waging war because he is bored and has the funds to do so.

All of this propaganda sounds exactly like Trump in the US right now. Throwing out inaccurate statements and “facts” acting like people don’t do research themselves.

Anyone voting for this crybaby does not do their own research.

Offline armin

• View Profile

Offline R

• View Profile
Don't vote against worker proposals blindly, spending on WPs during downtrends ensures we're productive whilst others are stagnant, by cutting off worker proposals you intentionally stagnate Bitshares.