Author Topic: Yunbi problem with Muse deposit  (Read 10222 times)

Offline ag

• View Profile
I want my MUSE! and so do others, since they have received many transfers. I looked.

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
i am not wondering anymore now... why other exchanges dont add MUSE. It seems like the project is a mess in terms of coding quality

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Yunbi has contacted me and cob and they face an issue with the MUSE compilation .. it's an odd thing and needs to be fixed by CNX ..

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
I recommend to stop using Yunbi, since they are having deposit problems (ETH also) now. Personally, I withdraw all of my fund from Yunbi.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline ag

• View Profile
I made a deposit with them yesterday, but I have not been credited yet.

Offline joele

• View Profile
Since Feb 7 my test deposit is still not in my yunbi fund, I talked someone on the chat 2 days ago said they are fixing MUSE chain something.
fyi

Offline joele

• View Profile
They are up to date as I've bought muse on that exchange and successfully received them my wallet. Maybe they're having issues with the latest update. I'm assuming you used the memo they provided?
Yes, I did, I'm using yunbi to trade PLAY, same deposit instruction only different account receiver.

Offline Riverhead

They are up to date as I've bought muse on that exchange and successfully received them my wallet. Maybe they're having issues with the latest update. I'm assuming you used the memo they provided?

Offline joele

• View Profile
I tested to deposit 1k muse using the latest muse wallet to yunbi.com and it did  not show up after 100s confirmations already.
I talked to Chat support about it and it says "muse wallet current problems, has been back to the engineers"
Maybe  yunbi still using the old blockchain.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 02:36:13 pm by joele »