Author Topic: Couple GUI bug fixes  (Read 11087 times)

Offline bitacer

Offline Endless

• View Profile
  • BitShares: End
Yeah, just like fantasy sport teams is not gambling I guess.  ;D

TravelsAsia

As I already explained, he is most likely exiting the "project". When i look at augur I really hate my self for not dumping my notes at 400sat and move all the money into augur!
I looked at the augur project, it seems to be nothing more than decentralized gambling  ::)

It's a decentralized prediction market, it's a "little" more than gambling. I think what Marky was referring to is how much Augur has already skyrocketed before officially even releasing.

I look forward to the Peertracks videos in March.

Offline Endless

• View Profile
  • BitShares: End
As I already explained, he is most likely exiting the "project". When i look at augur I really hate my self for not dumping my notes at 400sat and move all the money into augur!
I looked at the augur project, it seems to be nothing more than decentralized gambling  ::)

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
cob you are talking about march... what does that mean?

march 31st?

jaran

We have devs for our platforms, we are just looking for and testing out graphene/MUSE devs.

Have you given any thought to ETH?

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,21108.msg273521.html#msg273521
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 07:12:50 am by jaran »

Offline Felix

• View Profile
super news! +5%

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
It's enough for me to hear that PeerTracks is not dead and still growing. Thanks Cob!
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline Pheonike

It's byproduct of deciding to use an independent chain instead of running of BTS. More resources and duplication of work. Not saying it was a bad decision, but it definitely has caused more delays than needed to happened.

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
Ok cob, the way you articulate yourself is the last glimpse of hope I have and still I don't trust anyone in the crypto world!

Ltcgear was the school I went trough! One year of stalling and empty promises....

I really hope that the great idea that was born 2 years ago will come to life, but why all the flaws we are experiencing?

Why do exchanges complain about the implementation?

Offline woolcii

• View Profile

As stated earlier. We are moving slowly due to limited funds.
We have devs for our platforms, we are just looking for and testing out graphene/MUSE devs.
Basically looking for a badass that can focus merely on MUSE maintenance first, and improvements second.

And no mark, I'm not setting up an exit plan. That "fake leak" was not a machiavellian plan, I was excited to share with you guys and posted.. which gave heart attacks to the internal team and withdrew it. You need to understand I was a bitshares forumer BEFORE the BitShares Music project took place. I share the same open source + transparency opinions as most people here. This is what attracted me to BitShares in the first place! The corporate world does NOT share my ancapness. I'm stuck in the middle between this community and the corporates (which want this project to succeed just as much as you do btw!)
The secret sauce post was a classic PR fuck up by yours truly.

And btw PeerTracks currently can't die. With the low overhead we currently have we are good for a long time at this rate.
In march we can show off videos, one from the fan side of peertracks, the other from the artist side.
You'll get more than just videos of peertracks in action in March too.

Oh and btw (totally unrelated just excited to share) I've found a couple non-music stars that are 2000% down for showing off the first feature release of the platform and onboarding their fan base into the system. The energy and creativity these people have will really demonstrate the power of what we are doing.

Back to work I go!

got cool.

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
As stated earlier. We are moving slowly due to limited funds.
Basically looking for a badass that can focus merely on MUSE maintenance first, and improvements second.

And no mark, I'm not setting up an exit plan. That "fake leak" was not a machiavellian plan, I was excited to share with you guys and posted.. which gave heart attacks to the internal team and withdrew it. You need to understand I was a bitshares forumer BEFORE the BitShares Music project took place. I share the same open source + transparency opinions as most people here. This is what attracted me to BitShares in the first place! The corporate world does NOT share my ancapness. I'm stuck in the middle between this community and the corporates (which want this project to succeed just as much as you do btw!)
The secret sauce post was a classic PR fuck up by yours truly.

And btw PeerTracks currently can't die. With the low overhead we currently have we are good for a long time at this rate.
In march we can show off videos, one from the fan side of peertracks, the other from the artist side.
You'll get more than just videos of peertracks in action in March too.

Oh and btw (totally unrelated just excited to share) I've found a couple non-music stars that are 2000% down for showing off the first feature release of the platform and onboarding their fan base into the system. The energy and creativity these people have will really demonstrate the power of what we are doing.

Back to work I go!

« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 06:15:59 pm by cob »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
I wouldn't be surprised if yunbi delisted muse because of all the issues they have.

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
Cob is a scammer from what we have currently presented by him! I want to see a video evidence from him and Eddie that they are still working on that shit!

The only thing that is true is the fact that he is away for days once again and still owes us a bunch of answers.

TravelsAsia

As I mentioned in a previous post, Cob has given me enough hope to stick around longer before I start drastically reducing my position.  Even with all the public concerns:

- No real accountability how funds were spent (maybe less conferences and more money towards developers would have yielded something)
- No project plan
- No roadmap
- Withholding information to investors when they went through development issues

It's such a weird approach to running a business when you raise funds from a community. There was a time I was contacting exchanges, forwarding contact information to Cob for possible interviews, tweeting, getting friends involved in the investment. Now, I'm simply just cheering them on hoping they deliver or at least find a decent exit point.  If you read previous posts, I've outlined suggestions on how they could improve communication and transparency with investors.  Apparently that help is not wanted.

Secret sauce development after all this time doesn't help anyone.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 06:04:23 pm by TravelsAsia »