Author Topic: [Worker Proposals] Documentation and Technical Support + Python Dev and Apps  (Read 20651 times)

Offline tbone

• View Profile
  • BitShares: tbone2

iHashFury

Offline bitacer

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
bump ..

and I offer a 25 bitUSD bounty for a proper translation of the OP into Chinese!

Offline roadscape

http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Dear shareholders,

The first few weeks of 2016 have been quite exciting but feel like nothing compared to what is yet to come and within reach. With the most recent developments about

* the proposed fee schedule
* the proposed 0-fee options as well as BSIP#10
* as well as a proposal for advanced bitassets (thanks tonyk)

there is still plenty of work to be done, let alone all the development around the backend, GUI, and complementary libraries.

Additionally, it turned out that not only newcomers need to be supported when they first get in touch with BitShares and Graphene, but also the existing community needs quite some education about what is possible already and how things are technologically interconnected.

Sooner or later this task will be covered by professional consulting businesses that are already forming around the blockchain business in general and the Graphene technology in particular (nothing more can be said yet). In the meantime, I would like to offer my services around technical support and documentation to every community member and shareholder as a part of a worker on the blockchain.

Furthermore, a second worker has been created to fund my ongoing work on the python libraries. Quite some features are yet not well exposed neither to the python libraries and need to be integrated. Additionally, I would like to continue developing a python bot infrastructure that makes applying bot strategies to the DEX as well as arbitrage with our assets a lot easier.

Both workers have a starting date that is after the termination of my
current worker
, pay a total of €3000 (2k+1k) for a total of 20h/week (though it might well end up to be again more than that), are limited by 4 months and vest their pay for 90 day.

As usual, the detailed job application can be found on github
         https://github.com/xeroc/worker-proposals/blob/master/2016-02.md
and has a PGP signature next to it. You can verify the content has been signed by me using
Code: [Select]
gpg --verify 2016-02.md.sig

I'd appreciate your votes for 1.14.31 and/or 1.14.32!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 09:25:16 am by xeroc »