Author Topic: Great way to gain interest with Peertracks - look at how FreeMyVunk is doing it  (Read 3043 times)

TravelsAsia

Don't know if FreeMyVunk methodology for discouraging scammers will work with MUSE.

"...There are many people who will try to game the system including professional click-farms which can erode what we are trying to achieve.
 ...we are asking YOU, the community, to hunt them down for us. As a reward, we will offer large VNK bounties..."

It would take a worker proposal to be in charge of distributing. A small enough amount to an obvious active twitter account poses little risk. The likes would be a little trickier, however, we're not talking about a lot of money here.

Offline Riverhead

Don't know if FreeMyVunk methodology for discouraging scammers will work with MUSE.

"...There are many people who will try to game the system including professional click-farms which can erode what we are trying to achieve.
 ...we are asking YOU, the community, to hunt them down for us. As a reward, we will offer large VNK bounties..."

So they have nothing in defense. Ouch.

Offline particlewave

• View Profile

TravelsAsia

tab opened

Care to give me a brief overview and what this is first?

Cheers!

A social media marketing approach that encourages others to share your links, like your tweets etc... 

PHASES OF THE REVUNKOLUTION

Phase 1: ENLIGHTENMENT

First 1000 VUNK accounts

1000 VNK per tweet

Phase 2:  AWARENESS

1000-10,000 VUNK accounts

500 VNK per tweet

Phase 3:  EMERGENCE

10,000-100,000 VUNK accounts

100 VNK per tweet

Phase 4:  EMPOWERMENT

100,000-1,000,000 VUNK accounts

10 VNK per tweet

Phase 5:  ACCEPTANCE

1,000,000-10,000,000 VUNK accounts

1 VNK per tweet
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 11:49:50 am by TravelsAsia »

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
tab opened

Care to give me a brief overview and what this is first?

Cheers!
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

TravelsAsia

« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 04:53:07 am by TravelsAsia »