Author Topic: Roger Ver Bonus Hangout: (SILVERTICKET Entry Fee)  (Read 23862 times)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Thanks, sent a small tip to your accounts (assuming tony's was the right one and he claims it)

thanks, but no need to.

and nothing tony(k) related is mine.
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Thanks, sent a small tip to your accounts (assuming tony's was the right one and he claims it)
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline btstip

• View Profile
  • BitShares: btstip-io
Hey tonyk, here are the results of your tips...
  • Akado: has been credited 10 COPPERTICKET
Curious about ShareBits? Visit us at http://sharebits.io and start tipping BTS on https://bitsharestalk.org/ today!
Created by hybridd

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
#sharebits "Akado" 10 COPPERTICKET

that's all I got.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
#sharebits "akado" 5 COPPERTICKET

I can pay you for those. Do you have an extra 30?

Sorry I don't. I only have 5 and I don't want you to pay me anything. :)

Offline Akado

• View Profile

I can pay you for those. Do you have an extra 30?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline btstip

• View Profile
  • BitShares: btstip-io
Hey mf-tzo, here are the results of your tips...
  • akado: has been credited 5 COPPERTICKET
Curious about ShareBits? Visit us at http://sharebits.io and start tipping BTS on https://bitsharestalk.org/ today!
Created by hybridd

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Offline konelectric

How come this isn't being advertised on social media

btw I dont agree with the tickets thing only because this is a new chance to get new people attending the hangout and it limits their access. They can always do it, sure, for someone new who doesn't even have a wallet is too much work. We are wasting an opportunity to have new people outside from BitShares joining in. I understand trying to make this exclusive, but this should be done to every hangout except this one and others like this.

Maybe a reply could be advertised to all.
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
Good Points.  To make it easier for everyone who wants to attend, I will accept the 100 COPPERTICKET or 1 SILVERTICKET if sent to browniedistro with the memo "Bonus Hangout".

It is not being promoted on social media simply because this is meant to be an event with limited spots.  I am sure if we made it into a big thing it could be, but look at bonus hangouts as the hangouts people get to attend for helping beyond bitcoin grow.

I can do it 1 of 2 ways...i can make it free for our entire community and go for a worker proposal to pay for it...or i can charge for things above and beyond bm's hangout.  Somehow we need to start paying people back for their sacrifices :)

Speaking of which, you can go and buy some (or do the miniquests i give throughout the forums to gai  these tickets...which means if you have more than one...you can sell them to people who didnt help bb directly, but still want to attend. ;)

It's not about making it free for our community or that you shouldn't get paid for your work, it's just that it is a good chance to get people from outside of BitShares to attend and they won't be able to because of the restrictions.

For example if you made it open to everyone and simply asked for donations I'm sure you'd even get more bts and still manage to make it accessible to people outside our community.

But it's your show, you run it.

How much does anyone want to send those tickets to Fuzzy for me? In bts. Or send me 35 coppertickets that I'm missing. How much for those?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 09:13:35 pm by Akado »

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
@fuzzy since the actual time is not yet set and since I don't know for sure if I can attend tomorrow even if I really do want to, can you please extend the time of acceptance of the silver tickets until tomorrow something like 2 hours before it starts?
thanks

Offline fuzzy

for those of us who have to work, will there be an opportunity to listen to the recording later?

Yes

I will provide one for...1GOLDTICKET per download!

NB Do not search for them on crytofresh, in the gui or cli...when I say goldentickets are rare, I mean they are rare... as in no one has them.

i must say i really like the way you made the GOLDENTICKET look!

but goldentickets are actually probably going to be used in time for stuff like ad space on beyondbitcoin.org, in our hangouts, or as the only way to get beyondbitcoin tokens, which would distribute ownership of the brand to those who worked hard to buy in with said tokens.

but these things, though not necessarily extremely far off, are still likely 6mo (maybe twice that) to being substantially done.  regardless, with slow and steady progress, I can be content.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 09:18:46 am by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline fuzzy

Lets not get too excited and jinx this ;P
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
for those of us who have to work, will there be an opportunity to listen to the recording later?

Yes

I will provide one for...1GOLDTICKET per download!

NB Do not search for them on crytofresh, in the gui or cli...when I say goldentickets are rare, I mean they are rare... as in no one has them.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 03:56:52 am by tonyk »

Offline Vizzini

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vizzini
Most impressive. Interested to know if Roger Ver is happy about his life choices or has any regrets. Less interested in hearing about Bitcoin.com.

Could you present him with a menu from the most mouthwatering American restaurant you can find and ask him if he regrets selling M80s on ebay to bomb gophers?

Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line.