Author Topic: Next step of OBITS revenue?  (Read 3423 times)

Offline openledger

• Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
@xeroc

I'm not sure that this is correct mate. I've just been reading the OBITS website and see this mention of share dropping, which to me sounds like the dividend payment I was talking about.

It has and will always be the goal to have OBITS stand as the asset of all handing out monthly sharedrop of the revenues. It is like mentioned expected but we are constantly looking  into what is going to benefit teh OBITS holders the most, and it seems that we may very well try to have the total issued 70% sold to public before we start the sharedrop idea, as we woul have then in the meantime managed to reduce the overall currency supplies in a way for all remaining OBITS holders to benefit the maximum.

Who knows at that time, we might even be able to do the shardrop with no costs connected to this procedure as well.

The information from the very begiining has been that the buyback is the way to satisfy the need from major holders keeping it long term, and on top of this promise we expect eventually then to offer a monthly payout, this way making all happy.

reducing overall current supply before doing monthly sharedrop is clearly the best way to maximize income to all remaining OBITS holders, with the increase of BTS value it seems posible that the daytraders will even soon be bought out and remaining long term investors will then start to benefit from their position as well.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 04:28:35 pm by ccedk »
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline MarketingMonk

• Leading People to Freedom
    • View Profile
    • Cryptoversity - The online school for Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and blockchains.
  • BitShares: marketing.monk
@xeroc

I'm not sure that this is correct mate. I've just been reading the OBITS website and see this mention of share dropping, which to me sounds like the dividend payment I was talking about.

Maybe @ccedk can clarify this?

Offline MarketingMonk

• View Profile
    • Cryptoversity - The online school for Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and blockchains.
@MarketingMonk
Obits doesn't pay "dividends" .. instead, the profits are used to *buy-back* the obits asset on the free market.
Same kind of profit sharing, different implementation

OK thank you for the clarification. I appreciate you for that.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
@MarketingMonk
Obits doesn't pay "dividends" .. instead, the profits are used to *buy-back* the obits asset on the free market.
Same kind of profit sharing, different implementation

Offline MarketingMonk

• View Profile
I am confused also.

I purchased OBITS because it was a cashflow asset.  On the 17th of January I received some OPENBTC which I assumed was the dividend for the moth. This is what was promised in the promotional material for OBITS.

Since then i have had no more of these payments.

Why is this?

Has OBITS changed from a cashflow asset to a capital gain asset?

Offline openledger

• Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
Dear Ronny, what the next remuneration of obits holders expected in March and subsequent months? another buyback? or proportional division of revenues?
thanks

Hello salva,

I do apologize for the lack of reply, but I have been really busy and not able to check here last few days. We are still in the process of getting this sorted out whether a dividend structure based on sharedrop or another buyback, so news will come soon.

We are in the meantime, and actually most probably tomorrow presenting our new project and asset of which part of the sales go straight to OBITS for future buyback, as well as part of the profits from same project.

We expect to have similar projects introduced every month more or less with different user base of interest and all adding extra value to Openledger and and OBITS as well, as they will all be bringing new users to the platform.

We are trying to bring news every week, and I think we have not had a week where we did not bring out something, so I do apoligize for not answering here so quick, it is however, always possible to reach me directly on my e-mail if something urgent. It is also mentioned on CCEDK website and so many otehr places, but here it is as well ronny@ccedk.com.

All the best

Ronny Beosing
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline salva82

• View Profile

Offline salva82

• View Profile
Dear Ronny, what the next remuneration of obits holders expected in March and subsequent months? another buyback? or proportional division of revenues?
thanks