Author Topic: [ANN] Sharebits Sharedrop Date Confirmed!  (Read 16397 times)

Offline fuzzy

well im glad to see people are pumped.  It is a cool a very worthwhile project and the entire community owns more of it than the founders because we are looking forward to driving value with you :)

So please feel free to join our cause!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 04:40:38 pm by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline roadscape

sharedrop completed ??
i didn't receive anything, even though i have bts, brownie.pts.

no the sharedrop on bts and brownies has not yet been done but will be sometime tonight.  The exact time is kind of secret, but i wanted to get the tokens to those who donated first.

any problem if i put my bts in buy order in bts wallet market ??

that is a great technical question i do not know the answer to.  @svk @xeroc @roadscape
would either of you know?

as far as i can tell, the BTS is only counted of you have them as a balance in your wallet and not as orders. this is not official just 2 accounts i hold and i see different amounts of sharebits
on the wallet and the big difference is 1 wallet holds nearly everything as orders.
That rellay depends on how roasscape has codes the cryptofresh backend .. he could surely provide a different API for proper sharedrops on BTS (@roadscape)

Yes, there is currently only holders (wallet balance) API, but this can be expanded. Alternatively you can find top 250 wallet and order balances on the asset pages (https://cryptofresh.com/a/SHAREBIT?round=off)
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline kuwaitee

• View Profile
i received some sharebit for bts....  :).
How about brownie.pts... ??

check when you get this. your brownies should have been sharedropped.

thanks.... i got the sharebit additionally....^^

Offline fuzzy

check when you get this. your brownies should have been sharedropped.

Offline kuwaitee

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
sharedrop completed ??

no the sharedrop on bts and brownies has not yet been done but will be sometime tonight.  The exact time is kind of secret, but i wanted to get the tokens to those who donated first.

that is a great technical question i do not know the answer to.  @svk @xeroc @roadscape

as far as i can tell, the BTS is only counted of you have them as a balance in your wallet and not as orders. this is not official just 2 accounts i hold and i see different amounts of sharebits
on the wallet and the big difference is 1 wallet holds nearly everything as orders.
That rellay depends on how roasscape has codes the cryptofresh backend .. he could surely provide a different API for proper sharedrops on BTS (@roadscape)

Offline giant middle finger

• View Profile
so a penalty for providing liquidity?

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
sharedrop completed ??

Offline Buck Fankers

• Under New Management
    • View Profile
    • TuckFheman.com
  • BitShares: buckfankers
How will the people who donated BTC be handled? @fuzzy

they will have it sent to their accounts here most likely--using the sharebot.  :)

will that be happening today?

Offline fuzzy

Sharebits have hit the accounts of almost all who participated in the sharebot donation drive. 

However, I want to double check on a couple accounts before sending the tokens to them:
@eagleye
@testz
@EstefanTT (bitshares connection.  I have two different donations--one in bts and one in btc...but we can talk behind the scenes)

Offline fuzzy

sharedrop completed ??

Offline giant middle finger

• View Profile
all my bts are being used to provide bitasset liquidity

will i be allowed to play too?

Offline kuwaitee

• View Profile
sharedrop completed ??

Offline fuzzy

sharedrop completed ??

Offline konelectric

sharedrop completed ??

You didn't receive the sharedrop answers your question. The day isn't done yet and the fat lady didn't sing.
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.