Author Topic: Moonstone eta or news?  (Read 2291 times)

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
I contacted Taulant to ask to be an alpha tester since I was a large holder of the MOONFUND asset. That was a month ago.

He replied on January 12th with the very short message:

"You're on the list. As soon as Moonstone is ready for user testing we will
contact you.

Cheers!"

On he Hangout it seemed he was pretty sure the private alpha was to start within a month, guess not.

I had a call with taulant and his message was that moonstone is ready and they are fixing bugs atm .. next step will be a closed beta with a couple hundred people or..

Thats at least what i was told ..

I see, thanks for the info
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I had a call with taulant and his message was that moonstone is ready and they are fixing bugs atm .. next step will be a closed beta with a couple hundred people or..

Thats at least what i was told ..

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
the BTS world's largest tragedy
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline onceuponatime

I contacted Taulant to ask to be an alpha tester since I was a large holder of the MOONFUND asset. That was a month ago.

He replied on January 12th with the very short message:

"You're on the list. As soon as Moonstone is ready for user testing we will
contact you.

Cheers!"

Offline mike623317

• View Profile
i hope this comes online soon.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
Anyone?

According to Taulant on 4th December's Hangout, private alpha was supposed to start within a month. Two have passed, does anyone have any news on that? How's it going? Anyone participating on the private alpha?

@monsterer @Shentist could you provide us with any info since you're partnering with Bitsaphire?

we do have no information.

Oh I didn't expect that...
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
Anyone?

According to Taulant on 4th December's Hangout, private alpha was supposed to start within a month. Two have passed, does anyone have any news on that? How's it going? Anyone participating on the private alpha?

@monsterer @Shentist could you provide us with any info since you're partnering with Bitsaphire?

we do have no information.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
Anyone?