Author Topic: Problems/Confusion in migrating wallet.bitshares.org to Bitshares 2.0  (Read 1285 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Yhes .. the certificates expired .. I will let the devs know to get a new one ..
@jcalfee1 @valzav

Offline marcbrands

• View Profile
I have a wallet on wallet.bitshares.org. I don't believe I have a backup file (at leas the ones I have don't seem to work) but I do have the original 16 word seed phrase.

I tried to use the seed on bitshares.openledger.info and bitshares.org/wallet/ with no success.
When I try to go to wallet.bitshares.org Chrome won't even allow me to load the page. See message below.

What am I missing here?

Thank you

Chrome Message: <<
Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from wallet.bitshares.org (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
  Automatically report details of possible security incidents to Google. Privacy policy
ReloadHide advanced
wallet.bitshares.org normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Chrome tried to connect to wallet.bitshares.org this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be wallet.bitshares.org, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit wallet.bitshares.org right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.