Author Topic: AGS Investor Checking In  (Read 5245 times)

Offline Keyser

• View Profile
Yeah, I just downloaded Play and it seems to be abandoned.  I will check MUSE next.  Can you tell me how to find the "import private key" function in bts 2.0 for DNS and VOTE?

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
As a post-feb-28 donator you haven't any received BTS-X. You have received VOTE and DNS, which were merged into BTS in Nov '14. These BTS from the merger vest over a period of two years, so right now you can claim more than half of it by importing the private key of the donation address into your BTS wallet (but be sure to check again in November this year).

You have also received MUSE (formerly known as NOTES), which you can claim by downloading the MUSE wallet and importing the key into that.

I'm not sure about the status of PLAY, but yes - if you want to claim that you'll have to download their client and import your key there.
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline Keyser

• View Profile
http://www1.agsexplorer.com/balances/1EWNV8eoeR8pbU6fRrsgzGmdEfKi1JvN5p

Was wondering if anyone could take a look at my AGS explorer link above and save me some time.  I want to recoup anything I can.  Is there anything that has any value there and how would I even get to it?  I have the new bitshares 2.0 openledger wallet downloaded and was hoping there would be an import function by using my donation address, but I don't see the option.  Do I need to download the individual clients associated with the DACs, PLAY etc. and import my donation address to them individually to claim my shares?  Any info, links, or advice would be appreciated. 

Sorry for my ingnorance, but I'm really just an investor that bought into AGS during the crowdsale and I'm ready to cash in or measure my losses either way.  Thanks