Author Topic: Market Cap  (Read 4296 times)

Offline omarbilal

My new Blogging 500, blog is going to be named OBITS vs Bitcoin how does that sound?
You are comparing apples with oranges.
One if a profit sharing token while the other claims to be a "currency" ..
That is so true, I'll was think of SEO most people have heard of Bitcoins & searching and regretting that they missed the boat,  OBITS will give them a new opportunity with something that may be better, I have traded my Bitcoin for OBITS I think it is a better investment in the long run, I think open ledger is going to be #1 Exchange because of all the innovative products and services.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
My new Blogging 500, blog is going to be named OBITS vs Bitcoin how does that sound?
You are comparing apples with oranges.
One if a profit sharing token while the other claims to be a "currency" ..

Offline omarbilal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline omarbilal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
Ronny, I'm a big holder of obits, I would like to know why there is a big difference between the capitalization obits.io ($ 1.18 million) and that of CoinMarketCap ($ 225.000). hello, and good job, I believe a lot in your project.

When doing the marketcap on CMC we were told that only way to get listed on CMC was to provide the amount sold to public only, and not the amount totally available as supply.

They said this was particular important in regards to assets, where the supply was on the hands of the issuer.

So what you see on CMC, is a weekly updated marketcap in terms of amount of OBITS sold.

It has been updated two times already.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 10:21:48 am by ccedk »
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline salva82

• View Profile
Ronny, I'm a big holder of obits, I would like to know why there is a big difference between the capitalization obits.io ($ 1.18 million) and that of CoinMarketCap ($ 225.000). hello, and good job, I believe a lot in your project.